Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Oddball, Legend1492 scammers

This is a discussion on Oddball, Legend1492 scammers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; there are unfortunately other scammers here... or people (active or not) involved in scams / playing scammed accounts. and some ...
Page: 12

angelsdream

there are unfortunately other scammers here... or people (active or not) involved in scams / playing scammed accounts.

and some of them are linked IRL

also i have my own point of view on the people listed here on who are scammers and who are not. I think it's not hard to point out by the attitude.

Many people asked for my infos before . But I don't give any credits to people online even if there is a virtual friendship. And remember that often, people who are strangely too friendly with you (abusing the expression "bro" most of the time to make you feel safe)

The only person I gave credit to are : Energie, Zabuza, AngelDreams and Thomas. I haven't got problems with them til now, but who know this is only virtual and it can change. But by trusting them I feel they are not scammers. This is purely subjective.

I am sure there are a lot of people I could share account items etc surely, but I don't take the risk...[/b]
    <3 I don&#39;t see the point in scamming you guys that share/shared your chars/items with me...

Dean anyday you&#39;ll understand that, friendship > items. Just think and you&#39;ll see that getting 3 full stuffed chars and being the only one playing on it is just a waste.

I could have scammed energie/zabuza/miaous/saunattautu (and trust me there s some items there) for a long time but KO is shit without friends.

Almost sure to see you leaving soon cause the game gonna get so facking boring for ya dean...

HaloGod

atleast he didnt rip people off of there items or help others to do the same, I always rememebr Halo as a good gun and decent team player[/b]
    thank you good sir

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

kk you so pro patrick. I was on deans dick? funny. I WAS deans friend but not anymore. You and your squeaky voice were always in agreeing with what ever dean or beat told you to do.[/b]
    Yep, I&#39;ll admit, 3 1/2 years ago, my voice was squeaky, no shit. But at least i&#39;m not like you, 200+ pounds with a face looking like the ass of a donkey....

HaloGod

Yep, I&#39;ll admit, 3 1/2 years ago, my voice was squeaky, no shit. But at least i&#39;m not like you, 200+ pounds with a face looking like the ass of a donkey....[/b]
    wow thats failure right there..

TigerTodd

be nice if we stay on topic without the flames.........still no updated news......

draviste

Vandy can we get Oddball into the hall of shame please, would like to lay into him in the appropriate thread.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Yep, I&#39;ll admit, 3 1/2 years ago, my voice was squeaky, no shit. But at least i&#39;m not like you, 200+ pounds with a face looking like the ass of a donkey....[/b]
    Suspended.

draviste

Suspended. [/b]
    2 down 1 to go

Banned Senior Member

2 down 1 to go[/b]
    wait, who was #3? I haven&#39;t read this thread since I did my post near the middle of it

2 down 1 to go[/b]

3 more, im investigating and getting evidence about your medal bugging Allen and Ivan. Even if you did get scammed, duped items are duped items and you will also be banned if proven guilty. As for Patrick, I dont know his whole involvement in this. Dean never mentioned him scamming with him so im "Iffy" about him. I already told Phantom the whole story that Dean told me, so ill do a bit more asking around till I can get some evidence about Allen, Ivan and Pat.

draviste

wait, who was #3? I haven&#39;t read this thread since I did my post near the middle of it[/b]
    sorry 2 for 2, the third Mrsowange was I guess cleared.

I have heard from a source in your clan that MrsOwnage still play&#39;s my priest, and I will ask him for eveidence of the clan chat .

About my items they were all legitimately obtained, you should know that cause your STILL playing with them eh?

Either way Dean and Patrick are the medal buggers Dixie you do not know the story ( or you do or your just playing dumb ), so go ask your e buddys who the real medal buggers are ( And yes I do HAVE TONS OF PROOF about that if you like I can post )

3 more, im investigating and getting evidence about your medal bugging Allen and Ivan. Even if you did get scammed, duped items are duped items and you will also be banned if proven guilty. As for Patrick, I dont know his whole involvement in this. Dean never mentioned him scamming with him so im "Iffy" about him. I already told Phantom the whole story that Dean told me, so ill do a bit more asking around till I can get some evidence about Allen, Ivan and Pat.[/b]
    ? who da fuk are u to prove whos guilty or not. u jus got to pathos and now ur helping the person that scammed me. you want to know the truth, patrick took advantage of that medal bug and it all started when i was confronted by dean and patrick to about their little plan to make some items. i had no idea what they were up to but the only thing they needed me to do was sacrifice my priests&#39;s nps (about 300k) for some medals. not going to say how it was done because i didnt do it. the only thing i did was give my infos to them and they would do their "trick" and make some nice amount of medals. so i got my cut 50%(25 to me 25 to ivan) since it was our priest and and dean and patrick got their cut since they came up with the plan and their "trick" to do it. and for your information i had those items before i even got the medals. the only ones i got from the medals are the dragon armors. and you seem to act like your not the badguy here when last night a source told me that they saw patrick say " i love you dixie" on clan chat and you went off at him on vent because you know that your not suppose to be on my stolen priest. just because you know gms and been here for so long, doesnt mean your a gg person. that only means there is more room for someone like you to make mistakes and easily get it covered and take advantage of those who hasnt been here long enough.

draviste

She has no stroke with gms knowing Linus on the forum and knowing CSrep1 is two totally different things, she for some reason did not get banned on KO4 even though she admitted to being aware of the scam and evidence points to her being in on it, she is still playing a scammed account and being all hush hush about it, wont help the real owner get it back, and were talking here Plodz and Phantom a scam that resulted in $10,000+ loss to Ivan and Allen. I think that whatever bullshit is being put out there by her ...he did this that guy did that blah blah blah..........the evidence of her involvment has been soundly proven, Dean gavre her the info to play the stolen account, she new it was stolen and continued to play it, she lied to all on this forum saying she wont play it anymore as she has been on it all the time and if she is a Dean and Patrick hanger on its just to set up the next person to be scammed and hopefully not a KO4 person.

But whatever.........

Banned Senior Member

Zo_Zu has been banned for bugging medals, and scamming an item off someone else to lvl their char, and then gave the item away and never lvled the character.

Baby has been banned for knowing their account was being used for medal bugging, and receiving a share of the profits

Oddball is still banned, we dont need to worry about that.

Legend/Pat isn&#39;t finished yet, but hopefully soon