Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Oddball, Legend1492 scammers

This is a discussion on Oddball, Legend1492 scammers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have heard from a source in your clan that MrsOwnage still play's my priest, and I will ask him ...
Page: 13

Willow

I have heard from a source in your clan that MrsOwnage still play's my priest, and I will ask him for eveidence of the clan chat .

About my items they were all legitimately obtained, you should know that cause your STILL playing with them eh?[/b]
    I so heard about the "I love you, Dixie" comment from Patrick in DeathAngels clan chat and dear MrsOwnage going off on Patrick on ventrilo saying nobody was suppost to know it was still her playing the char, it was confirmed by 2 sources.

So yea MrsOwnage is still playing the char, she never quit playing it. Trustable? I think not!

Banned Senior Member

Dean/Oddball changed the info on the account, as well as the area that it can be logged into. MrsOwnage hasn't been on that account since she was told by Dean that it was hacked off the previous owner

Zo_Zu has been banned for bugging medals, and scamming an item off someone else to lvl their char, and then gave the item away and never lvled the character.

Baby has been banned for knowing their account was being used for medal bugging, and receiving a share of the profits

Oddball is still banned, we dont need to worry about that.

Legend/Pat isn't finished yet, but hopefully soon[/b]
    As phantom says, Allen and Ivan were indeed knowingly medal bugging ( Ivan admitted it) like I said. They were also the ones to scam first, but Dean is still in the wrong for scamming back. Ivan cant post but he will be getting his priest back and items after I negotiated with Dean and Ivan. All of this was witnessed and heard by Phantom and some of it by Plodez.

Dean/Oddball changed the info on the account, as well as the area that it can be logged into. MrsOwnage hasn't been on that account since she was told by Dean that it was hacked off the previous owner[/b]
    This was admitted and proven true already.

trz

Zo_Zu has been banned for bugging medals, and scamming an item off someone else to lvl their char, and then gave the item away and never lvled the character.

Baby has been banned for knowing their account was being used for medal bugging, and receiving a share of the profits

lol........

Banned Senior Member

lol........[/b]
    And the funny thing is? I thought we were done this after Oddball was banned and we were looking into Legend. Then 2 more people came into the picture. As long as theres someone involved I dont want them on these forums

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

ahh c'mon
    wtf you guys are crazy h34r:

trz

And the funny thing is? I thought we were done this after Oddball was banned and we were looking into Legend. Then 2 more people came into the picture. As long as theres someone involved I dont want them on these forums[/b]
    Legend, Who DID the medal bug isnt banned, and the guy that just gave the char is banned....isnt it funny?

angelsdream

So funny thing... MrsOwnage, you're crazy "ivan will get his priest back after I talke with dean and pat", how can someone that have done nothing in this scam could do something about it ? ... or maybe are you just the 3rd person that acted with dean and pat ?

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

So funny thing... MrsOwnage, you're crazy "ivan will get his priest back after I talke with dean and pat", how can someone that have done nothing in this scam could do something about it ? ... or maybe are you just the 3rd person that acted with dean and pat ?[/b]
    lets just see what happen b4 taking conclusions and flames............

Legend, Who DID the medal bug isnt banned, and the guy that just gave the char is banned....isnt it funny?[/b]
    yeah totally agreed insulin

almost 90% of this forum did medal bug

btw what dose medal bug gotta do with this scamming topic lol.

Banned Senior Member

So funny thing... MrsOwnage, you're crazy "ivan will get his priest back after I talke with dean and pat", how can someone that have done nothing in this scam could do something about it ? ... or maybe are you just the 3rd person that acted with dean and pat ?[/b]
    Pretty easy I guess. Be offered a char to play on by a friend, accept it and play it. Later on be told by the same person the char was stolen from someone else. Stop playing the character, have the info changed on it so you can no longer access it, and try to negotiate with the "hacker" to get the person their char back.

This was witnessed by both Plodez and myself in vent

draviste

Pretty easy I guess. Be offered a char to play on by a friend, accept it and play it. Later on be told by the same person the char was stolen from someone else. Stop playing the character, have the info changed on it so you can no longer access it, and try to negotiate with the "hacker" to get the person their char back.

This was witnessed by both Plodez and myself in vent[/b]
    But that does not explain why she was on it last night, on vent noticed by different people. Oh come on guys your getting snowed this is one of the Bera crew that came over. But I am beating a dead horse it sounds like, I was going to say something about female persuasion in my oh so colorful language but it may be construed as a inappropriate remark.

Last thing from me dont anyone forget here there were three people involved in this scam 2 dudes 1 female, all roads lead to Mrsownage, I could see if someone said oh no the person who was Marie was ........ but no other person has even been suggested not even by MrsOwanage, and Mrsownage is obviousely close to Dean or he would not have let her play the hacked account, and trust me I know Dean he cannot keeep his mouth shut about any scam, he would tell all to anyone who would listen, she new the entire time start to finish, but sadly I have to preface this last statement with "In My Opinion"

DeNile is not just a river in Egypt.

angelsdream

DeNile is not just a river in Egypt.[/b]
    huehe

well phantom, she knows too much to be out of the scam. And thats not only my point of view.

Zaczaco11

Legend, Who DID the medal bug isnt banned, and the guy that just gave the char is banned....isnt it funny?[/b]

yeah totally agreed insulin

almost 90% of this forum did medal bug

btw what dose medal bug gotta do with this scamming topic lol.[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...01&hl=Medal

And he was the one who notified every of it, and probably set the wheels in motion to getting it fixed...

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...01&hl=Medal

And he was the one who notified every of it, and probably set the wheels in motion to getting it fixed...[/b]
    what u think where legend/pat/wickedrider got his mythrill set from
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=261961

just check the dates