Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Oddball, Legend1492 scammers

This is a discussion on Oddball, Legend1492 scammers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what u think where legend/pat/wickedrider got his mythrill set from http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=261961 just check the dates [/b] I never said he ...
Page: 14

Zaczaco11

what u think where legend/pat/wickedrider got his mythrill set from
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=261961

just check the dates [/b]
    I never said he didn't do it, as stated previously a large amount of people did abuse this and he was the first to warn us about it, so if your using that as a reason to ban him, you are hypocritical if you are proposing he should be banned for this reason. Those two abused it with multiple characters, pat may have used this bug but it was these two who received the almost all of the medals, and got gear exponential to anyone else in the server, their abuse was enough to destroy (and probably did) a server, pats was no better than what people earned from regular turn in.

abdeucethree

I never said he didn't do it, as stated previously a large amount of people did abuse this and he was the first to warn us about it, so if your using that as a reason to ban him, you are hypocritical if you are proposing he should be banned for this reason. Those two abused it with multiple characters, pat may have used this bug but it was these two who received the almost all of the medals, and got gear exponential to anyone else in the server, their abuse was enough to destroy (and probably did) a server, pats was no better than what people earned from regular turn in.[/b]
    people are saying dean + pat used the nps from ivan & allens char to DO the bug

so if ivan allen and dean are all banned, why shouldn't patrick be? its obvious he is part of this whole thing as well

Zaczaco11

So anyways, allen and ivan were banned specifically because he scammed pat off a dd helmet (which was a unobtainable item in that server). I got caught up in the bickering that is O-so-common on these forums. If your going to ban because of bug abuse you might as well ban the people who got 70 with xp folding and the people who macro'd. If you want to take it that far there is no point in me being here and i will gladly accept my reban.

draviste

So anyways, allen and ivan were banned specifically because he scammed pat off a dd helmet (which was a unobtainable item in that server). I got caught up in the bickering that is O-so-common on these forums. If your going to ban because of bug abuse you might as well ban the people who got 70 with xp folding and the people who macro'd. If you want to take it that far there is no point in me being here and i will gladly accept my reban.[/b]
    No these people stole accounts Doom and Boom thats why they all should be banned the medal bugging thing is a side show, Allen spent over $10k on those items.

_ArchDevil_

A Big Disclaimer before you read the following post, This is Zo_Zu posting, I have asked my friend to borrow me his account so I could post ONE last response on these forums as phantom who didnt reconcile the real facts banned me for really no reason. So here is how the story goes from the beggining.

I came to pathos on the call of an old Beramus friend named Holmzi, I playd a while and found that quite alot of people i knew allready playd here so i sticked. Than David, Dean, Patrick, Keara and a couple of others came to the server of which David and Dean's characters got Server Transfered. As you know they possesed certain items that should never exist on pathos, the Full Plate Def armors and such. Well as I playd someones char i noticed that he had a Plate DD 25 Helmet, I asked him where did u get this he told me he bought it from dean, a few days later the helmet got wiped ( After talking to David he explaind that Saphyr demanded those items to get wiped so she wiped them ) later on while talking to Bjorn in vent Patrick who I never knew before stumbled upon the chanell ( Mind you this was the time of PurpleHaze / GoodNight alliance ) and we started talking and he told me "Do you wanna get in on a secret? " I said sure, he told me that some of the FP didn't get wiped because he hid his helmet. He offered to lend me it. ( At this Time I was playing a priest ( FP priest mind you so this helmet was a pretty nice add up altho still illigitimate ), a while has passed and Patrick asked me if I wanted to buy it, Kinda weary since the other DD helmets got wiped i kinda said yes but i told pat i didnt have any items to trade, he said we will figure something out, and we did, the deal was I get the helmet ( which is illegal and should have been wiped ) in exchange to lvl Patricks rogue ( which was 67 at the time to 72 ) So I lvled n lvled and got to 71 some % ( 5 or lower ) and I stopped there cause I had to study to pass all of my highschool exams so I could finish highschool and couldnt be bothered to lvl the character I told patrick I wont be able to make it he did not like that and I promised him to pay him back some day, later on i made the biggest mistake ever, I traded the helmet. Patrick was mad and I understood him but like I promised him to pay him that 1 lvl item wise favour wise any way possible he agreed. So not long after I payd him in some items just to show him that I have good will to pay him off, and once I found him an 80 Rogue he confirmed to me and said " We are even now for the dd helmet ".

- This First Part Adresses the FP DD helmet Situation. I bought an Item that was illegal and should have been wiped even before it got offered to me, I did the mistake on not doing what i promised to do but we both agreed that the debt will be settled later and IT DID. So I personally think that the FP DD Helmet Debacle is clear and that I have done everything in my will to make it right and I think I have sucseeded ( Altho Phantom thinks otherwise )

Now Moving on to the hacks and scams.

I've known Allen since the early days of Logos we used to play together share etc... So one day we talked on msn he asked me which server do i play i told him Pathos he said hes gonna come and play with me, so he bought a war bought really expensive items and bought a priest ( Which I later on playd ).

One Day I got a PM from either Patrick or Dean ( I really dont remember ) asking if they could try something on the priest, I told them that they should ask allen since it is his priest later on they added me to a convo since allen told them to ask me since im playing the priest, they told me what they were gonna do and I didn't like the sound of it ( allen can confirm it even patrick can cause of the Collateral I asked if anything goes wrong ) allen agreed to it in the end. So Patrick logged did the medal bugg ( And I would LIKE to point out that the ONLY people who HAVE known how to do it were in fact Patrick and Dean ) So patrick logged did his thing and made 5000 Medals of which some were given to allen for providing the priest. Everything was fine and dandy. One day while i was at work I came home and allen told me he got hacked by a GM, I asked him what u mean hacked by a gm later on he explaind to me that Dean presented him to a GM called Maria which would check his items for legality and he gave dean his ID PW and unseal key so he could give to gm to check he also asked if he wanted my priest ( Which I have bought with my own stuff / This has nothing to do with allens priest that got abused ) he said sure and also gave my id pw n seal ( I gave them to allen cause I know hed never do me wrong ) So We got hacked allen told me it was a GM, I didn't belive for a second onto that story so i pressured Dean quite alot he kept making storys on how he didnt do it how it was this Maria GM that did it, Dean is a smart guy he watches what he says no doubt in that but later on he made a big mistake in giving the priest to Dixie once I found out She had it you saw the topic I pressured her to squeel the name ( I would like to appologize to you Dixie now, It was not fair of me to put you in a choice between friends and truth, but everyone needed to know about it ) So eventually dixie did confess it was dean later on he addmited it both on msn and on vent, he wouldnt give my items at first but eventually when he got his char build up ( EMES 3 , ROFS 3, Shells 9 you can see em on KOK just type WickedWayz ) he offered me to give back my priest and some items for 150$ ( I dont respond well to blackmail so we cussed on msn ), after i kept pressuring Dixie she talked to dean into giving back my char and items. In the end I only got my priest and PART of the items ( DUal SSE +2, Dragon shell set +7, Holy Animor +8, Leonar +7, Gab +7 are the only items that got returend ). I still have lost IN +0, IB +1, dual ROL +2, WP +2, Lillimes Enticiment +2, Glacier Erenion +9... Altho I still think Dean made atleast some progress and repayd some items altho a large portion didn't.

So in the end I would just like to point out to Phantom and the other authoritys on this forum that:

1) The FP DD helmet is a not valid thing to get me banned, Partially because its an illegal item that was sold to me, but mostly cause i payd off my debt and we got a mutual agreement that the transaction is over. Dean mearly used that as sort of an excuse to hack allen and me ( Altho he has no connection to the DD helm and I dont see the reason really )

2) I never medal bugged since I do not know how to the real medal bugger is Patrick ( Legend1492 with along Dean )

So there you go I wrote this cause I promised to MRsOwnage on vent since she has been such a good sport in all of this after I get my items and char back ( altho i just got "some" of the items back ) to write the pure and simple truth about everything that happened.

I would like you to also appeal to this to get my ko4life account unbanned since a) I have not medal bugged. b) the fp dd helmet is not a valid reason.

A Big Disclaimer before you read the following post, This is Zo_Zu posting, I have asked my friend to borrow me his account so I could post ONE last response on these forums as phantom who didnt reconcile the real facts banned me for really no reason. So here is how the story goes from the beggining.

I came to pathos on the call of an old Beramus friend named Holmzi, I playd a while and found that quite alot of people i knew allready playd here so i sticked. Than David, Dean, Patrick, Keara and a couple of others came to the server of which David and Dean's characters got Server Transfered. As you know they possesed certain items that should never exist on pathos, the Full Plate Def armors and such. Well as I playd someones char i noticed that he had a Plate DD 25 Helmet, I asked him where did u get this he told me he bought it from dean, a few days later the helmet got wiped ( After talking to David he explaind that Saphyr demanded those items to get wiped so she wiped them ) later on while talking to Bjorn in vent Patrick who I never knew before stumbled upon the chanell ( Mind you this was the time of PurpleHaze / GoodNight alliance ) and we started talking and he told me "Do you wanna get in on a secret? " I said sure, he told me that some of the FP didn't get wiped because he hid his helmet. He offered to lend me it. ( At this Time I was playing a priest ( FP priest mind you so this helmet was a pretty nice add up altho still illigitimate ), a while has passed and Patrick asked me if I wanted to buy it, Kinda weary since the other DD helmets got wiped i kinda said yes but i told pat i didnt have any items to trade, he said we will figure something out, and we did, the deal was I get the helmet ( which is illegal and should have been wiped ) in exchange to lvl Patricks rogue ( which was 67 at the time to 72 ) So I lvled n lvled and got to 71 some % ( 5 or lower ) and I stopped there cause I had to study to pass all of my highschool exams so I could finish highschool and couldnt be bothered to lvl the character I told patrick I wont be able to make it he did not like that and I promised him to pay him back some day, later on i made the biggest mistake ever, I traded the helmet. Patrick was mad and I understood him but like I promised him to pay him that 1 lvl item wise favour wise any way possible he agreed. So not long after I payd him in some items just to show him that I have good will to pay him off, and once I found him an 80 Rogue he confirmed to me and said " We are even now for the dd helmet ".

- This First Part Adresses the FP DD helmet Situation. I bought an Item that was illegal and should have been wiped even before it got offered to me, I did the mistake on not doing what i promised to do but we both agreed that the debt will be settled later and IT DID. So I personally think that the FP DD Helmet Debacle is clear and that I have done everything in my will to make it right and I think I have sucseeded ( Altho Phantom thinks otherwise )

Now Moving on to the hacks and scams.

I've known Allen since the early days of Logos we used to play together share etc... So one day we talked on msn he asked me which server do i play i told him Pathos he said hes gonna come and play with me, so he bought a war bought really expensive items and bought a priest ( Which I later on playd ).

One Day I got a PM from either Patrick or Dean ( I really dont remember ) asking if they could try something on the priest, I told them that they should ask allen since it is his priest later on they added me to a convo since allen told them to ask me since im playing the priest, they told me what they were gonna do and I didn't like the sound of it ( allen can confirm it even patrick can cause of the Collateral I asked if anything goes wrong ) allen agreed to it in the end. So Patrick logged did the medal bugg ( And I would LIKE to point out that the ONLY people who HAVE known how to do it were in fact Patrick and Dean ) So patrick logged did his thing and made 5000 Medals of which some were given to allen for providing the priest. Everything was fine and dandy. One day while i was at work I came home and allen told me he got hacked by a GM, I asked him what u mean hacked by a gm later on he explaind to me that Dean presented him to a GM called Maria which would check his items for legality and he gave dean his ID PW and unseal key so he could give to gm to check he also asked if he wanted my priest ( Which I have bought with my own stuff / This has nothing to do with allens priest that got abused ) he said sure and also gave my id pw n seal ( I gave them to allen cause I know hed never do me wrong ) So We got hacked allen told me it was a GM, I didn't belive for a second onto that story so i pressured Dean quite alot he kept making storys on how he didnt do it how it was this Maria GM that did it, Dean is a smart guy he watches what he says no doubt in that but later on he made a big mistake in giving the priest to Dixie once I found out She had it you saw the topic I pressured her to squeel the name ( I would like to appologize to you Dixie now, It was not fair of me to put you in a choice between friends and truth, but everyone needed to know about it ) So eventually dixie did confess it was dean later on he addmited it both on msn and on vent, he wouldnt give my items at first but eventually when he got his char build up ( EMES 3 , ROFS 3, Shells 9 you can see em on KOK just type WickedWayz ) he offered me to give back my priest and some items for 150$ ( I dont respond well to blackmail so we cussed on msn ), after i kept pressuring Dixie she talked to dean into giving back my char and items. In the end I only got my priest and PART of the items ( DUal SSE +2, Dragon shell set +7, Holy Animor +8, Leonar +7, Gab +7 are the only items that got returend ). I still have lost IN +0, IB +1, dual ROL +2, WP +2, Lillimes Enticiment +2, Glacier Erenion +9... Altho I still think Dean made atleast some progress and repayd some items altho a large portion didn't.

So in the end I would just like to point out to Phantom and the other authoritys on this forum that:

1) The FP DD helmet is a not valid thing to get me banned, Partially because its an illegal item that was sold to me, but mostly cause i payd off my debt and we got a mutual agreement that the transaction is over. Dean mearly used that as sort of an excuse to hack allen and me ( Altho he has no connection to the DD helm and I dont see the reason really )

2) I never medal bugged since I do not know how to the real medal bugger is Patrick ( Legend1492 with along Dean )

So there you go I wrote this cause I promised to MRsOwnage on vent since she has been such a good sport in all of this after I get my items and char back ( altho i just got "some" of the items back ) to write the pure and simple truth about everything that happened.

I would like you to also appeal to this to get my ko4life account unbanned since a) I have not medal bugged. b) the fp dd helmet is not a valid reason.[/b]

I'll confirm the last part, Ivan did get his priest back and most of his items. After negotiating with Dean he was willing to give back the items after the 150 $ was paid in compensation. Ivan refused so I just did it myself to get this whole thing over with. I apologize to Ivan for not getting it back sooner but if I had tried to scam the account back I also would of been banned on here. The reason I didnt wanna say the name was because I was trying to get Deans trust to give me the seal/unseal so I could scam the account back. After talking with a Moderator though, they said to just stop playing the account and tell who it was. The important thing here is that Ivan got his account back. You can possibly get your account back by just negotiating with a scammer. As for Dean, Allen and Ivan im sure this has been a nice learning experience not to get involved in any illegal activities in game. As well as me, I learned to stay in WOW where I belong. xD

As for Maria im guessing she was made up. I only saw a girl on vent named Maureen so I dont know much about that whole mess. As for Pat, I still dont know his part in all this but the DD helm thing. Dean took a oath to stop scamming people and try to be a better person as a new years revolution.

So yay for kinda happy endings! :lol:

As for me, im happily playing Skywall again

_ArchDevil_

Well like you said sort of a happy ending for me ( got 30% of my items back ) but Allen who got taken for items he wont ever get back since dean traded them all already and did nothing bad ain't ever gonna see his sunshine :\

I laugh that people want to put people in the hall of shame, All that does is give them some glory of being remembered. Kinda stupid to give homage to hall of scammers, should instead be called home of gg's - when they scam they get removed and all their posts removed as well to make them "Vanish" from history of ko4life.

TigerTodd

glad something has been done......

I laugh that people want to put people in the hall of shame, All that does is give them some glory of being remembered. Kinda stupid to give homage to hall of scammers, should instead be called home of gg's - when they scam they get removed and all their posts removed as well to make them "Vanish" from history of ko4life.[/b]

Why not post people who have scammed. If it only saves one person from losing USD/items then it is absolutely worth it. Stuff like paypal account info and home addresses known email's are a pretty good detterent from that person scamming again. Especially if people just search the cheaters/hall of shame sections. That's like asking why people do background check's or check criminal records. I dont see any recognition or homage paid in any sort, it just means their scum.

It show's that this forum actually does care about its members enough to show us what has been done and who did it. Instead of people pulling the same tricks/email's adresses/ paypal over repeatedly if it was erased.

the only person who i have never liked in Bera was Oddball and i know he was a scum bag from the first second i have talked with him

i know how it feels to be scammed but from some1 u trust is the worst kind of scam u could ever get

i feel sorry for ya Ivan and i wish i could do any kind of help if possible

Banned

You just got your friends account banned too. Avoiding a ban is a no no.

Thumbs down

You just got your friends account banned too. Avoiding a ban is a no no.[/b]

wow this is extremely harsh................. if he has no way to reply.. and I think his explaination is good. Atleast it's better than some explaination of people who are still around.

Check this btw

<a href="http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=258184&st=40&p=2281250&#entry2 281250" target="_blank">
    Originally posted by Achemenes
    i aint and yes deans his my friend i ve reading this forum over years and ppl just flame when people post theire movie they made i will come up with an account 83 just for fun and make a movie just for u guys flame me allright
    </a>

and check his selling topic

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=269424&hl=

but this could just be hazard

wow this is extremely harsh................. if he has no way to reply.. and I think his explaination is good. Atleast it&#39;s better than some explaination of people who are still around.

Check this btw

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry2281250

and check his selling topic

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=269424&hl=

but this could just be hazard [/b]
    Im confused, thats Ivan items?

trz

Im confused, thats Ivan items?[/b]
    prob the items that dean scammed