Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Oddball, Legend1492 scammers

This is a discussion on Oddball, Legend1492 scammers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 2

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

i knew it was dean, just said nothing.
    draviste,reeb and some others made alot posts of him some months ago,
    but nobody was listin' everybody was addicted to those +9 items and said nothing
    same for widow now we know that u r a pro noob no offense but u r also a damn lier.
    where lives this dean? he didnt do bad things to me but i want to smack his head down.
    damn son of a bitch...
    im sorry for u allen, we never talked alot but u seems to be a cool guy, make never deals with a evil bro

St0neColdKill3r

same for widow now we know that u r a pro noob no offense but u r also a damn lier.[/b]
    Honestly what in the fuck are you on about. Make sense 1 time when you are referring to me pls. Why is my name even being typed by you in this fucking topic? Because what at 1 time he was in my clan as was Allen and Ivan? uh yea he was in Draviste's clan too and came along from Beramus when he did, but i can see where your coming from. This topic is in reference to something that has happened well after i quit ko because of my job, which has been ya over 2 months ago. Anyone there that matters can tell you that which is why that clan isn't there anymore. I'm not responsible for what someone does in a game, especially when i don't personally know him in real life. He was never my sharer or vouched for by me in any trades or jack shit. You were warned before for non stop bringing my name up in topics for no reason. Really i don't care 1% if you don't like me cause your just some ko crybaby nerd in my eyes, so cry on brotha.

As for this happening to Allen its complete bullshit and i hate that it did. He can tell you that i always helped him in everyway i could, which we're a lot. Hope something can be done as your way too cool a guy for this to happen to.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

haha go to the mods that they warn me again! whos the kid? :lol:
    and if ya dont care why u response? lol
    i just called ya noob cauz u r GM babashoppa and always said u did the item by yourself....
    no comment to u anymore u take shit to personal
    btw stop flamin me pls everytime ^_^

Zaczaco11

another important awareness topic threatened by flames -_-

ot: sry for your loss, but it sounds like you already "lost" (to use your own words) might as well go down swinging

hmm so its dean hacking ppl? Oo'

99% sure he was the one that scammed kevin (lovemii) when his acc got hacked the 2nd time.

trz

where lives this dean? he didnt do bad things to me but i want to smack his head down.
    damn son of a bitch...[/b]
    lives 15 mins from where i do =D

TigerTodd

wow........

PainInDaAss

Sorry for your loss Allen ,hope that guy buzz of from KO aswel as from KO comunity ,theres been to much shit with him from the time he came here ..and yeh REEB warned all of yah about him but no1 listened

omg holy shit oO dual rof+3 ....

ING

it's not normal, dual rof +3 ? oMg, ROF = 45 GB x27
    1 GB = 4$

1 ROF = 1215 $
    2 ROF = 2430 $ :blink:

but find 54 ROF&#39;s on this server. >.<

I have dual ROC&#39;s +1 LEGIT ROC&#39;S !! n I&#39;m Happy ^^

EMW

Ok enuff Dani, stop postin pics of my itamsss

it&#39;s not normal, dual rof +3 ? oMg, ROF = 45 GB x27
    1 GB = 4$

1 ROF = 1215 $
    2 ROF = 2430 $ :blink:

but find 54 ROF&#39;s on this server. >.<

I have dual ROC&#39;s +1 LEGIT ROC&#39;S !! n I&#39;m Happy ^^[/b]
    with gm help u can find Rof&#39;s veryy easy ;P

draviste

The funny thing is Dean is 19 and this Maria who was acting like the gm is 38 and Dean and her are all like e-friends if yah know what I mean, she some stalker on ventrillo with 3 kids sitting in the background screaming while she hustles up the kids in KO. This Marie is a real piece of work rofl. Dean ffs you can get a better chick man what the hell she could be your mom yah sick fuk. Anyhow if someone asks you for your loggin and pass dont fall for it, it would be easy to say Hey I am a gm give me your account info or I will dc you using the dc hack, just dont fall for it real gm&#39;s use tools, I remeber getting some help from Saphyr a couple of times and she would say "wait give me a sec while I boot up Beramus Tools" she never asked for id&#39;s. btw anyone else play deans characters?

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast