Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Oddball, Legend1492 scammers

This is a discussion on Oddball, Legend1492 scammers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The funny thing is Dean is 19 and this Maria who was acting like the gm is 38 and Dean ...
Page: 3

abdeucethree

The funny thing is Dean is 19 and this Maria who was acting like the gm is 38 and Dean and her are all like e-friends if yah know what I mean, she some stalker on ventrillo with 3 kids sitting in the background screaming while she hustles up the kids in KO. This Marie is a real piece of work rofl. Dean ffs you can get a better chick man what the hell she could be your mom yah sick fuk. Anyhow if someone asks you for your loggin and pass dont fall for it, it would be easy to say Hey I am a gm give me your account info or I will dc you using the dc hack, just dont fall for it real gm's use tools, I remeber getting some help from Saphyr a couple of times and she would say "wait give me a sec while I boot up Beramus Tools" she never asked for id's. btw anyone else play deans characters?[/b]
    patrick and angel

he tried to get REEB as well with this scam
    and later that SAME night, patrick asked if he could log REEB so he can "vs" dean, since apparently REEB is the only character that can match up with wicked. he even offered 5gbs so he could seal everything loll.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

All those KO dramas,just stop playing >.<"

Btw hi draviste,how are ya my man

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

patrick and angel

he tried to get REEB as well with this scam
    and later that SAME night, patrick asked if he could log REEB so he can "vs" dean, since apparently REEB is the only character that can match up with wicked. he even offered 5gbs so he could seal everything loll.[/b]
    Why dont you ask allen about that? He was the one that MSNed me 2 night&#39;s ago and told me, I need you to get me reeb&#39;s ID and password for me.
    Need logs? I&#39;ll post them.

draviste

All those KO dramas,just stop playing >.<"

Btw hi draviste,how are ya my man [/b]
    Hiya Steelo, Hows post ko life going? I switched to warhammer which has been a gas. I have my level 80 warrior in KO basically parked sold off all the +3 stuff just before all the crap started up with the items and such so got out just in time. got a WH vid case your wondering what the pk style is like, it&#39;s not like ko but the other good stuff about in that game outweigh the failings in game play pvp. Anyhow here is a quick vid from warhammer http://www.warhammermovies.com/movieview.php?id=1667. If yah ever decide to rol a tune in WH iron rock order we have a 250+ member guild rolling on there so send me a tell. that goes for any of the other nubs on ko4 as well.

abdeucethree

Why dont you ask allen about that? He was the one that MSNed me 2 night&#39;s ago and told me, I need you to get me reeb&#39;s ID and password for me.
    Need logs? I&#39;ll post them.[/b]
    yeah i know, so he could get his items back. dean told him "get me reebs info and ill give u ur items back"
    he told us already. tell us something new please

dean told him "get me reebs info and ill give u ur items back"[/b]
    Proof plz.

abdeucethree

Proof plz.[/b]
    too bad i dont save convos but now i regret it.[/b]

draviste

Proof plz.[/b]
    How did I know you were involved in this, are you seriousely saying you did not msn Jay about getting his login and pass so you could vs wicked on the same night as Doom was hacked? I will msn Jay as I know he keeps convos like this if your really playing the proof please card, you already admitted doing it but said Allen put you up to it, nice Patrick I see your still as impressionable as always.

good man good, stop this shitty game. I quitted too and sold my 80 rogue in akara :> But now i play priv servers of WOW, im wonering how the game is that you are playing, I will take a look when i get home.. Working at the moment>.< How can i dl the game? <3

draviste

good man good, stop this shitty game. I quitted too and sold my 80 rogue in akara :> But now i play priv servers of WOW, im wonering how the game is that you are playing, I will take a look when i get home.. Working at the moment>.< How can i dl the game? <3[/b]
    You have to buy it its like $40 than you just pay $14 a month after that no kc or any of that bullshit, I really like the gear setup as well they have "bind on equip" items so once you equip it yah cant trade it elimates alot of the bs around hacking people accounts for items, check out the video for a pvp example. I bailed form ko its has to be the worst game going it has amazing pvp style though but all the bullshit bugs and people have destroyed the one part of that game that was amazing.

Indeed man, but im not into payin $$ again for games,but ill give it a try and check it out. cya later,im working atm :P

you already admitted doing it[/b]
    I already admitted doing it? How can I admit to something I didn&#39;t do?
    Play your cards right.

draviste

I already admitted doing it? How can I admit to something I didn&#39;t do?
    Play your cards right.[/b]
    Dont play games admit it you tried to get Jays info so he can be hacked by Dean and the Milf wanna be, anyone with Jays msn can ask him, you have jays msn go ask him, isnt there some type of bann on here for attempting to scam other peoples accounts?

patrick and kevin has nothing to do with this topic, please do not mention their names again. i explained to reeb why pat ask for his username and pw. RIP ( maria) who i thought was a k2 tech worker told me she wanted to copy the id of reebs certains items to make for another player. i was told that if she could do this it would save her the hassle and she would return my items. but like i said i fucked up and trusted the wrong people. i told reeb i didnt mean him any harm and had no idea that Dean and Maria was trying to fuck his account also since of the bad history between D and R. funny thing is, Maria told me it was dean 100% and thats bs because she told me she had my items but the whole time they were being traded in moradon by dean who still wont admit he did it. so not only dean and maria are e friends. shes nothing but a 2 dollar whore who betrays her own friends. its just a game and its sad what people would do for items. for the record, i had a feeling towards the end that these two were trying to fuck reebs account and i knew my account was in danger but i dont have the heart like these guys to fuck people over like that so i knew i wasnt gona get my shit back and decided it was over for me and i just said fuck it, im not gona try to get reebs info even if i lose my acccounts and all my items. yea i lost some money but money comes and goes but sins committed in real life always stays with you forever. karma is a bitch and i hope this nigga falls in love and starts a family one day and be so happy and one day have a truck run over his whole entire family while he stands there watching and cant do a thing but watch something beautiful he created taken away from him and never returned. amen to that brotha.

restinpeaze.....- marias (RIP) email---- trusting this person is ur choice.

ps: dean scammed aka willowmoon,willow,queenofdooom ( morgan ) also

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

Dont play games admit it you tried to get Jays info so he can be hacked by Dean and the Milf wanna be, anyone with Jays msn can ask him, you have jays msn go ask him, isnt there some type of bann on here for attempting to scam other peoples accounts?[/b]
    sounds shadey...

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast