Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Oddball, Legend1492 scammers

This is a discussion on Oddball, Legend1492 scammers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; my luck that I didnt lend my chitins+9 to dean lol...
Page: 5

trz

my luck that I didnt lend my chitins+9 to dean lol

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

It's wierd cause allen had those items at his inn .[/b]
    Ummm... ivan...? LOL...
    I've BEEN had 2 iron necks and you've known about it for the longest time. Diamond rings and ROC's, you know there those came from, you shouldnt be talking at all and all of us had a shit load of them.
    How the fuck do you accuse me of hacking allen? Your such a fuckin dumbass. If your gonna start postin shit on the forum come on vent and talk to me about it and dont come hide on these forums writin shit.
    That's funny by the way, if I stole allens mythril helmet, where is my +7? If you are so good at finding out where allen's items went, find out where my +7 mythril helmet went. How do you just assume that this is allen's helmet? I bought a +7 off of merchant yesterday for 925m, trinaed if and it broke. I got mad and took the helmet I already have and tried upgrading it and it went up.
    If I was the hacker of allen, then why wouldn't I of hacked him a long time ago? I have held ALL his items over 5 times over the time we've played pathos.
    I've also had access to his account for the longest time and he has had many stuff unsealed in the inn including his raptor +9 unsealed for over 2 days.
    If you want to try and convince the Ko4life users that "I" was the one that scammed allen, put a little more sense into your posts.

20.12.2008 14:19:08 [email protected] Ja i m sold 80 rogue patrick
    20.12.2008 15:18:29 Ja [email protected] what items
    20.12.2008 15:18:32 Ja [email protected] did he give u?
    20.12.2008 15:52:41 [email protected] Ja iron neck
    20.12.2008 15:52:41 [email protected] Ja roc +1
    20.12.2008 15:52:44 [email protected] Ja diamond ring +1
    20.12.2008 15:52:46 [email protected] Ja trade 80 asasian
    20.12.2008 15:52:49 [email protected] Ja 250 k np
    20.12.2008 15:52:54 [email protected] Ja M symbol
    20.12.2008 15:52:54 [email protected] Ja xD

It's wierd cause allen had those items at his inn .

Either way here is a list of items on pathos that they got from my priest ( aswell as my priest that they hacked. )

dual SSE +2
    dual ROL +2
    IN +0
    IB +1
    Gab's Blessing +7 ( only 2 on server so shouldnt be hard to track )
    Holy animor +8 ( also only 2 on server )
    Priest Dragon shell set +7
    and also +9 Glacier Erenion ( The one I made posted in the Media section )
    WP +2, PP +2 alot of stuff at inn aswell...

So when even TALKING to Dean or Pat just take caution

As Gui just informed me here is my priest:

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...name=WickedKiss

Now named WickedKiss... All the exact same items...ex name of the priest was B000000M, and As i am told it's being play'd by a girl named MrsOwnage on these forums How nice of her.[/b]
    Dont know what any of this is about sorry, just heard someone mentioned my name. :P

Correct. I now play Wickedkiss. Any past events can be solved by those who were involved in it. Rest assure boy, ive had a white name for a good 5 years now. No scamming, no hacking, good trades, absolutely 0% nothing. I just came to Pathos so I dont know of this little Jerry Springer episode but I dont see any proof on either sides so ill take my neutrality ticket on this one. Any questions, comments or any concerns you may PM me. Anything else that doesnt concern me please keep it to the ones involved in your virtual drama.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

btw Legend1492
    why u call yourself WickedRider? and supports wickedwayz aka scammer #1 with this?
    i tell ya the truth i really dont know whats goin on there and im happy about that, but
    really man it smells fishy to me.....
    Its not a hater post its just my opinion how i see this whole shit...[about u]

@ MrsOwnage
    this char that u play is Zo_Zu's char, thats a fact !

btw Legend1492
    why u call yourself WickedRider? and supports wickedwayz aka scammer #1 with this?
    i tell ya the truth i really dont know whats goin on there and im happy about that, but
    really man it smells fishy to me.....
    Its not a hater post its just my opinion how i see this whole shit...[about u]

@ MrsOwnage
    this char that u play is Zo_Zu's char, thats a fact ![/b]

Your statement is ignored.

Any questions, comments or any concerns you may PM me.

Happy hunting <3

Banned

Wowz0rs!

First it&#39;s about FOXRUN, now its about legend1492?? or something scamming? If that scamming issue has nothing to do with FOXRUN then please refrain from posting it in this topic and make a new topic regarding this issue. Further posting about that issue will resolve in a mute.

Someone please correct me if i am wrong. (if so you can keep posting about it)

p.s. legend1492 name = patrick? legend1492 swore to me in pm she was a female

p.s. legend1492 name = patrick? legend1492 swore to me in pm she was a female [/b]
    No my names jessica.

Wowz0rs!

First it&#39;s about FOXRUN, now its about legend1492?? or something scamming? If that scamming issue has nothing to do with FOXRUN then please refrain from posting it in this topic and make a new topic regarding this issue. Further posting about that issue will resolve in a mute.

Someone please correct me if i am wrong. (if so you can keep posting about it)

p.s. legend1492 name = patrick? legend1492 swore to me in pm she was a female [/b]
    foxrun,wickedrider,wickedwayz,wickedkiss its albout them dude....
    legend is owner of this and so on..........he of this, she of him...and so...on....
    its a complex story baba xD

foxrun,wickedrider,wickedwayz,wickedkiss its albout them dude....
    legend is owner of this and so on..........he of this, she of him...and so...on....
    its a complex story baba xD[/b]
    Legend is owner of this and so on? English pls.

No my names jessica. [/b]
    probably a shemale...

Legend is owner of this and so on? English pls.[/b]
    pls stop to analyze my english, english is not my first language
    dont try to act smart
    just answer the question

PainInDaAss

20.12.2008 14:19:08 [email protected] Ja i m sold 80 rogue patrick
    20.12.2008 15:18:29 Ja [email protected] what items
    20.12.2008 15:18:32 Ja [email protected] did he give u?
    20.12.2008 15:52:41 [email protected] Ja iron neck
    20.12.2008 15:52:41 [email protected] Ja roc +1
    20.12.2008 15:52:44 [email protected] Ja diamond ring +1
    20.12.2008 15:52:46 [email protected] Ja trade 80 asasian
    20.12.2008 15:52:49 [email protected] Ja 250 k np
    20.12.2008 15:52:54 [email protected] Ja M symbol
    20.12.2008 15:52:54 [email protected] Ja xD

It&#39;s wierd cause allen had those items at his inn .

Either way here is a list of items on pathos that they got from my priest ( aswell as my priest that they hacked. )

dual SSE +2
    dual ROL +2
    IN +0
    IB +1
    Gab&#39;s Blessing +7 ( only 2 on server so shouldnt be hard to track )
    Holy animor +8 ( also only 2 on server )
    Priest Dragon shell set +7
    and also +9 Glacier Erenion ( The one I made posted in the Media section )
    WP +2, PP +2 alot of stuff at inn aswell...

So when even TALKING to Dean or Pat just take caution

As Gui just informed me here is my priest:

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...name=WickedKiss

Now named WickedKiss... All the exact same items...ex name of the priest was B000000M, and As i am told it&#39;s being play&#39;d by a girl named MrsOwnage on these forums How nice of her.[/b]
    Dont bother Iva, u can write shits and shits here when they wont blink about it. Patrick ,Dean, MrsOwnage or fuk knows who else can deny whatever they want. They aint hackers, they dont have anything to do with it yet they all renamed in similiar names for fun (not bcuz they r all one big fucking family ofc) U and Allen are cool guys i think every1 enjoyed to play with 2 of you and probably ppl supporting you in this matter. Now about revenge thing... hopefuly theres something can be done about those chars, wonder would you value those chars & items back in your posession or you would like to see them banned so they could loose everything they got and choke in their shits they spread on this once good server. Fuck me if i wouldnt pay for it if there would be a way

pls stop to analyze my english, english is not my first language
    dont try to act smart
    just answer the question [/b]
    Umm.. I don&#39;t think you understood the point of why I replied to your post.
    What the fuck do you mean by "Legend is the owner of this.."

abdeucethree

That&#39;s funny by the way, if I stole allens mythril helmet, where is my +7? If you are so good at finding out where allen&#39;s items went, find out where my +7 mythril helmet went. How do you just assume that this is allen&#39;s helmet? I bought a +7 off of merchant yesterday for 925m, trinaed if and it broke. I got mad and took the helmet I already have and tried upgrading it and it went up.[/b]

Proof plz.[/b]
    Show us the SS pls :]

TigerTodd

Angry

Your statement is ignored.
    Any questions, comments or any concerns you may PM me.

Happy hunting <3[/b]
    appears your playing on a stolen char or with stolen items from what i can see.........

Happy hunting <3[/b]
    * does a GM realy say that

EMW

Never enuff for cheaters. :/ Sad to see this happening to my mate and goodluck Ivan in war against KO-terrorist..

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast