Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Oddball, Legend1492 scammers

This is a discussion on Oddball, Legend1492 scammers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; MrsOwnage you know that you r playing a hacked char dont you? and Pat why the hell are u supporting ...
Page: 6

trz

MrsOwnage you know that you r playing a hacked char dont you?
    and Pat why the hell are u supporting Dean? im pretty sure that you will get hacked too but w/e I dont trade my friendship for any item or $, and remember every scammers at the end finish with nothing

angelsdream

+ one of their priest speed hacking... dude when I see them pking they looks like a bunch of stupid childrens...

I'm a genuine believer in karma...hate to see the payback for those involved in this one, but I do believe it's coming and not ever in the way you think. You know it when it arrives and you won't like it, I do believe...

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Moved to Cheaters section for review/further evidence.

MrsOwnage you know that you r playing a hacked char dont you?
    and Pat why the hell are u supporting Dean? im pretty sure that you will get hacked too but w/e I dont trade my friendship for any item or $, and remember every scammers at the end finish with nothing[/b]

Obviously you people dont know how to read, this is such an annoyance.

Oh sure, lemme just hand over this account that is NOT mine and I dont have the info to. Consider it in my position, you want me to hand over an account that I have no rights to?Hm, now wouldnt that make me an actualy scammer? Im all for giving away a character that isnt mine for someone Ive never meet and goes and acts like a total idiot to me in CZ? Really if you were a civilized person and actually did want your account back you would at least TRY to negotiate with me instead of sitting in town waiting for me to die and saying "OH HAHA YOU DIED LAWL,". The victim isn&#39;t so pure from what ive heard around the block for a awhile any how. Scammers usually target other scammers who did something to arouse their anger. My friends informed me about the story and I read this ridiculous topic and it doesnt add up on either sides. I seriously dont even want to be part of this so im not going to be playing the character, hello warhammer <3. So take my name outta this topic, its was even stupid to add it because everyone knows I was in Sweden while this whole thing happened.

So I quit WickedKiss, the owner has her back so please take my name off this topic.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

just putting some things together
    the priest stolen is now called WickedKiss (played by MrsOwnage)
    http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...name=WickedKiss
    picture posted by Ivan last week i think

Selim telling Daniel what items wickedways (oddball on this forum) were selling to him , and the trade with mirakos (shells +9 and giga +9 for dual rof+3)

unfortunatly cant prove anything against legend1492, only that he tryed to get REEB`s info on that same night, and Dean offered later on that same night for Allen (DOOOOOM) to trade reeb`s account info`s for his items back.

just putting some things together
    the priest stolen is now called WickedKiss (played by MrsOwnage)
    http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...name=WickedKiss
    picture posted by Ivan last week i think

Selim telling Daniel what items wickedways (oddball on this forum) were selling to him , and the trade with mirakos (shells +9 and giga +9 for dual rof+3)

unfortunatly cant prove anything against legend1492, only that he tryed to get REEB`s info on that same night, and Dean offered later on that same night for Allen (DOOOOOM) to trade reeb`s account info`s for his items back.[/b]

I do not play the character anymore, I wasn&#39;t involved in this I just ignorantly stepped in to it. If the character is truly yours, I wish you luck in getting it back and hopefully coming to some sort of agreement. But as of now, I quit the character and all ties to this whole mess.

*Just a word of advice, you can prove as much as you want little evidences aganst the person but if you want the account back why dont you try negotiating with the accused ? I was a admin for a Turf Battles forum back in the day and this usually resolves scamming/hacking issues.
    I got my character hacked as well, but I realized whining about it wasn&#39;t gonna do much good so I just got a rollback and bought my ds+8 back.

Dear Mrs. Ownage you are playing a Hacked char. There you are informed.

Now please DO TELL ME who gave u that char and Those items? Is he by any chance named dean?

I know whining won&#39;t do me any good, and I&#39;m not trying to whine either, I just want every person on this forum to beware of you three ( and yes this includes you. ). It&#39;s a rather high price to pay cause the items you three took are worth quite alot of money, but atleast now everyone on this forum and on the whole entire pathos knows about you.

I know you wont be able to get a good clan in cause i&#39;ve informed the leaders of most of the top clans about your deed&#39;s. So enjoy playing Pathos, and as you so simply put it Happy Hunting! The hunt will lead back to you.

Dear Mrs. Ownage you are playing a Hacked char. There you are informed.

Now please DO TELL ME who gave u that char and Those items? Is he by any chance named dean?

I know whining won&#39;t do me any good, and I&#39;m not trying to whine either, I just want every person on this forum to beware of you three ( and yes this includes you. ). It&#39;s a rather high price to pay cause the items you three took are worth quite alot of money, but atleast now everyone on this forum and on the whole entire pathos knows about you.

I know you wont be able to get a good clan in cause i&#39;ve informed the leaders of most of the top clans about your deed&#39;s. So enjoy playing Pathos, and as you so simply put it Happy Hunting! The hunt will lead back to you. [/b]

Very cute Zu_Zu, you can try to blacken my name all you want but ive played this game alot longer than you have and have a much more trustable name. I took nothing, I was simply offered to play a priest from an old friend from a few years back. I have nothing of yours and I took nothing of yours, I was a 1000 miles away from my computer during this time, you can ask Phantomlink,Vandy or any other member on here that knows me. I dont even play Knight Online so im not really phased about your clan thing. Seems here your just full of spite and want to get revenge on anyone you can. I mean why would I seriously try to dirty my name that has been clean for 5 years on this game for some items I could just easily buy and a server ive never, ever played on? You may look into that as well, Ive only played Ares,Beramus and Girakon. You can say all you want but I only see evidence on here about Legend and Oddball. If you do not post any incrimidateing evidence that proves I scammed you/hacked or whatever in any way, there wont be a need for my name to be on here and it will be removed.

Your statement is ignored.
    Any questions, comments or any concerns you may PM me.

Happy hunting <3[/b]
    His statement that gives you the truth you ignored in a way your trying to say: " I got the char, I&#39;m playing it, but I didn&#39;t scamm it sorry I have nothing to do with it altho I am with a sane mind and clear concience playing a Char that I know is hacked."

And I&#39;m still waiting for your answer on who is your OLD friend... Waiting on his name...

And I would honestly beg to differ on your word being more credible than mine. I&#39;ve been playing KO for QUITE some time Meaning almost 5 years aswell as you. I have done litteraly hundreds of char trades, USD trades, interserver trades every single one went fine. Only one trade which was about 8 months ago that I couldnt fullfill cause of the school obligations, altho both me and that person found an another way to settle it and we did.

So Let&#39;s not put your credibility into this since I know I can surpass it with way many vouchers than you, I maybe don&#39;t spam the forums quite as much as you since you have accumulated well over 1300 posts in a matter of a year, but when I make a deal its settled, and I see no reason to post as much as you do. ( and every single market mod that knows me begining from Blackbreed, Fr4nkie, EMW, ResserGD and Titanum can confirm it. ) and I&#39;m still not pulling in koranking where I have done aswell over 100 trades.

So please, find an another point.

And yes I&#39;m dragging you into this so you would talk a bit on how you got the char acess, who gave you it. If you want to clear out your name you will tell us, and point out that you didn&#39;t know how he obtained it. Till than your nothing more than one of them.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

I do not play the character anymore, I wasn&#39;t involved in this I just ignorantly stepped in to it. If the character is truly yours, I wish you luck in getting it back and hopefully coming to some sort of agreement. But as of now, I quit the character and all ties to this whole mess.
    *Just a word of advice, you can prove as much as you want little evidences aganst the person but if you want the account back why dont you try negotiating with the accused ? I was a admin for a Turf Battles forum back in the day and this usually resolves scamming/hacking issues.
    I got my character hacked as well, but I realized whining about it wasn&#39;t gonna do much good so I just got a rollback and bought my ds+8 back.[/b]
    Since i always have faith on ppl, and u tell that u have nothing to do with it, the char was just given to you. Why dont u give the char back to Ivan (Zo_Zu), and post who gave u the char (as if we dont know), and other things to clear everything and make this crap game a lil better =)

About negotiating with Dean, none of the 2 chars are mine, i do not have anything to negotiate. The only thing i am doing here is trying to help 2 friends.........becouse thats what friends do.

His statement that gives you the truth you ignored in a way your trying to say: " I got the char, I&#39;m playing it, but I didn&#39;t scamm it sorry I have nothing to do with it altho I am with a sane mind and clear concience playing a Char that I know is hacked."

And I&#39;m still waiting for your answer on who is your OLD friend... Waiting on his name...

And I would honestly beg to differ on your word being more credible than mine. I&#39;ve been playing KO for QUITE some time Meaning almost 5 years aswell as you. I have done litteraly hundreds of char trades, USD trades, interserver trades every single one went fine. Only one trade which was about 8 months ago that I couldnt fullfill cause of the school obligations, altho both me and that person found an another way to settle it and we did.

So Let&#39;s not put your credibility into this since I know I can surpass it with way many vouchers than you, I maybe don&#39;t spam the forums quite as much as you since you have accumulated well over 1300 posts in a matter of a year, but when I make a deal its settled, and I see no reason to post as much as you do. ( and every single market mod that knows me begining from Blackbreed, Fr4nkie, EMW, ResserGD and Titanum can confirm it. ) and I&#39;m still not pulling in koranking where I have done aswell over 100 trades.

So please, find an another point.

And yes I&#39;m dragging you into this so you would talk a bit on how you got the char acess, who gave you it. If you want to clear out your name you will tell us, and point out that you didn&#39;t know how he obtained it. Till than your nothing more than one of them.[/b]

If you want to ask me anything personal you can PM me.

My alaby is clear

*-I was not in my country the time you got scammed,
    *-I never played Pathos,
    *-I am a old,trusted player,
    *- I recently just got re-associated with Legend and Oddball, the admins can confirm this by checking comments and dates I visited their profiles.
    *- Im also a trusted seller/buyer from Bera/Gira
    *- Anyone from VoltS, old Everlong members, Enemy, Insanity,Pantera, LegendaryUnion, LegendaryNoobs, or other old players from Bera and players that know me from Girakon and many members on Ko4life can support my trust ability.
    *-Ive also been a successful clan leader for 4 top 10 clans on Knight Online and never had even 1 complaint about me even being corrupted.
    *- I already made an account to play Pathos with Legend before you were scammed, it was on my ko4life signature prior to your scamming it said "Welcome WickedKiss to Pathos". I can PM you the info if you wish to see the date when the account was created.

So far from what I know from both sides of this story that each side are tainted by the hand of corruption and I just got caught in the middle. Goes to show offers that are to good to be true, usually are. -_-

Since i always have faith on ppl, and u tell that u have nothing to do with it, the char was just given to you. Why dont u give the char back to Ivan (Zo_Zu), and post who gave u the char (as if we dont know), and other things to clear everything and make this crap game a lil better =)

About negotiating with Dean, none of the 2 chars are mine, i do not have anything to negotiate. The only thing i am doing here is trying to help 2 friends.........becouse thats what friends do.[/b]

Its not mine to give back

Exactly, none of you approached me as a friend, you threatened me, harassed me in game and are trying to put spite on me.

draviste

If you want to ask me anything personal you can PM me.

My alaby is clear

*-I was not in my country the time you got scammed,
    *-I never played Pathos,
    *-I am a old,trusted player,
    *- I recently just got re-associated with Legend and Oddball, the admins can confirm this by checking comments and dates I visited their profiles.
    *- Im also a trusted seller/buyer from Bera/Gira
    *- Anyone from VoltS, old Everlong members, Enemy, Insanity,Pantera, LegendaryUnion, LegendaryNoobs, or other old players from Bera and players that know me from Girakon and many members on Ko4life can support my trust ability.
    *-Ive also been a successful clan leader for 4 top 10 clans on Knight Online and never had even 1 complaint about me even being corrupted.
    *- I already made an account to play Pathos with Legend before you were scammed, it was on my ko4life signature prior to your scamming it said "Welcome WickedKiss to Pathos". I can PM you the info if you wish to see the date when the account was created.
    So far from what I know from both sides of this story that each side are tainted by the hand of corruption and I just got caught in the middle. Goes to show offers that are to good to be true, usually are. -_-
    Its not mine to give back

Exactly, none of you approached me as a friend, you threatened me, harassed me in game and are trying to put spite on me.[/b]
    Yeah your a victim eh I read the pain in your words, you helped scam him with your e friend deanner and yah got caught, gogogogo schizoid side to wiggle out of it. And btw is your name Maria the 38 year old stalking vent for the boys?

Yeah your a victim eh I read the pain in your words, you helped scam him with your e friend deanner and yah got caught, gogogogo schizoid side to wiggle out of it. And btw is your name Maria the 38 year old stalking vent for the boys?[/b]

I dont know what part she plays in it but no, im not. This can be confirmed because I have various pictures that I posted on personal photos topic of my 18 year old self. And EVERYONE knows I cant be 38 with my voice. :P

Well MrsOwnage tell us all in this topic who gave you access to the account, cause if you dont than ur just hiding the scammer which makes you one aswell since I don&#39;t see a reason for you not to reveal his name to prove your inocence. After all if they didn&#39;t do it they have no reason for you not to tell us that he gave us the items now ?

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast