Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Oddball, Legend1492 scammers

This is a discussion on Oddball, Legend1492 scammers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Trustibility means nothing. I don't care if you done hundreds of trades or anything both of you have just said, ...
Page: 7

Banned

Trustibility means nothing. I don't care if you done hundreds of trades or anything both of you have just said, you 2 can be legit 1 minute the next be a scammer. Same goes for me but thats besides the issue :P So just might aswell quit posting about how one's trust is better then the others. (admins/mods don't look at this when it comes to a scamming issue)

Anyway i would love to talk with PLodez about this topic but everytime hes on MSN hes on mobile!!

Well MrsOwnage tell us all in this topic who gave you access to the account, cause if you dont than ur just hiding the scammer which makes you one aswell since I don't see a reason for you not to reveal his name to prove your inocence. After all if they didn't do it they have no reason for you not to tell us that he gave us the items now ?[/b]
    I agree.

MrsOwnage can you please just tell them who gave you info/all the people you know who were involved with the priest? Was going to tell you something that i was going to do for you on MSN but you suddenly went offline when i PM'ed you.

Why does everyone say Legend is a male named Patrick? Is the legend account shared by two people?

Someone give me all the ko4life forum account names that you think are associated with this scam issue. Me and Plodez will then go through this topic and ban people who we feel need it.

draviste

Well MrsOwnage tell us all in this topic who gave you access to the account, cause if you dont than ur just hiding the scammer which makes you one aswell since I don't see a reason for you not to reveal his name to prove your inocence. After all if they didn't do it they have no reason for you not to tell us that he gave us the items now ?[/b]
    She is playing on a hacked account and she chooses to play it after all this has come up than she is no better than the person that stole the account, sorry to flame but there is nothing lower than two jerk offs who get there rocks off stealing other people stuff, Dean turned out to be a low life punk, I guess after he failed out of college he had to do something to make some money. I regret so much bringing his punk ass to Pathos believe me I been looking for the "undo" button on that whole cluster fuck. Mrs ownage give the hacked acccount back or fuk off your admitting to playing a hacked account and hopefully atleast we can get the attention of a mod to get you off of Ko4 so we dont have to listen to anymore add bullshit out of you.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Trustibility means nothing. I don't care if you done hundreds of trades or anything both of you have just said, you 2 can be legit 1 minute the next be a scammer. Same goes for me but thats besides the issue :P So just might aswell quit posting about how one's trust is better then the others. (admins/mods don't look at this when it comes to a scamming issue)

Anyway i would love to talk with PLodez about this topic but everytime hes on MSN hes on mobile!!

I agree.

MrsOwnage can you please just tell them who gave you info/all the people you know who were involved with the priest? Was going to tell you something that i was going to do for you on MSN but you suddenly went offline when i PM'ed you.

Why does everyone say Legend is a male named Patrick? Is the legend account shared by two people?

Someone give me all the ko4life forum account names that you think are associated with this scam issue. Me and Plodez will then go through this topic and ban people who we feel need it.[/b]

Legend1492 - Patrick (ye he is a male.....)
    Oddball - Dean
    MrsOwnage - no idea
    Baby - Allen (scammed one)
    Zo_zu - Ivan (scammed also)

Banned

Oddball - Dean
    MrsOwnage - no idea
    Zo_zu - Ivan (scammed also)[/b]
    Wow, i really hate people who lie to me (legend) :angry:

draviste

Oddball - Dean
    MrsOwnage - no idea
    Zo_zu - Ivan (scammed also)[/b]
    Oddball - Dean old oddarcher account this is the sorry chump I dragged over from Bera with me on the server transfer his list of scams and hacked account sis huge.

Legend1492 this is Patrick one of there tricks to gain trust from people is posing as female to get the boys worked up a little and than get there info.

MrsOwnage thisis Maria the 38 year old female vent stalker and Oddballs e - girlfriend this is the one that posed as the gm in the scam

These three are as dirty as yah get no morales no alligiances except to themselves, they will hack each other if they get the chance and KO4 should not be a place for them to gain info on there next targets.

Hope that helps Vandy

draviste

No my names jessica. [/b]
    Rofl this is Patrick I have known this clown for 4 years we all got a good laugh as he went through puberty on vent Rofl Jessica eh Pat lols well maybe you went Hermaphrodite, can I just call yah Hermy from know on?

ko_armageddon

Angry

during the time D0000M was trusting this "gm" ...the "gm"=maria,rip she tried to get my username as well but i was not comfortable in giving out my user info. i wish i would have warned D0000M more because it seemed very fishy to me. it wasnt that i didnt trust D0000M. she said "do you want me to check your items as i did for allen? (aka D0000M). also the "gm" asked me if i wanted preof who she was. i said yes pls. she said "would rof+3 work?" i siad very nice item but not impossible to make. if your a gm show me a +10hb. then no response. never showed up in game and logged off msn 5 min later.

then later that night pat pmed me on msn, and asked for my user info also so he could log and vs wickedwayz. the reason being that there wasnt many rogues that had a chance to beat him on vs. i told him i wasnt comfortable with that either. its very weird that no one has ever asked for my user info but then all of a sudden when all the hacks started going, 2 people tried to get my infos 2x in 1 night.

its sad how these people can ruin the game for so many others. ive warned everyone of dean after he scammed me over a year ago but everyone chose to ignore what i was saying. i hope someone can do something about these 3 players. there really are not very many english/americans,canadians playing anymore. it doesnt help that people like this are scaring most of the gg away.

Oddball - Dean old oddarcher account this is the sorry chump I dragged over from Bera with me on the server transfer his list of scams and hacked account sis huge.

Legend1492 this is Patrick one of there tricks to gain trust from people is posing as female to get the boys worked up a little and than get there info.

MrsOwnage thisis Maria the 38 year old female vent stalker and Oddballs e - girlfriend this is the one that posed as the gm in the scam

These three are as dirty as yah get no morales no alligiances except to themselves, they will hack each other if they get the chance and KO4 should not be a place for them to gain info on there next targets.

Hope that helps Vandy[/b]
    after reading this topic. well i guess i should say something abou it. those hacker i no idea who they r but i do know mrsownage. cos shes my ex fiance which is a gal that is just 18yr old. so if u says mrsownage is 38yr old u must be making some mistake about it or maybe becos u hated her so u create some stories about shes a 38yr old chick?

and about this hack scamming issue. i can tell u mrsownage is innocent and not involve in it. cos i know her damm well.

i know im not famous in ko4life cos i less talks about anything in ko4life. so u would like is this guy trustable?well if this the question u wanna ask there will be a lot ppl that can come and tell u that im trustable. and u can ask them can my words be trusted or not ?

i got tons of ko acc id and pw which doesnt belongs to me even their seal and unseal pw also their secret pw. when i was with her she got most of the info on all those acc too. but nothing got scammed. which all those owner can come here to prove it to u. and i can tell u she knows nothing about that acc which is hacked and scammed acc that got all those hacked and scammed gear. and she didnt know those ppl who let her use that acc cant be trusted.

and im sry to hear that those who acc got hacked and scammed. im not trying to defend anyone just telling the truth

wendolyn1987

well i always tried to get along with everyone but after all this bullshit its plain as day to see who the real scammers are and im just so glad i moved it gave me the motivation to quit this bulshit circle of events

Dean: always seemed liek a cool guy but now all the evidence points to him

Allen: sorry this happened to you bro you were GG for real

Patrick: i dunno what to think about you anymore :/

ivan: Srry you got hacked to bro i hate that so much

Jay (aka) REEB: i never understood why everyone was out to get you you are the best bro ( Jealousy is a bitch aint it ) <3

so all i have to say is FUCK SCAMMERS, FUCK CORRUPT GMS, FUCK K2,

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Me and Plodez will then go through this topic and ban people who we feel need it.[/b]
    PM me on mobile msn, I&#39;m always available.

I like banning scammers - I read every topic in every thread on this forum and I have a good idea of who has bans coming from this scam.

You and I can talk later vandy, don&#39;t be afraid to msn me on my phone, thats what I&#39;m online for...

I can ban scammers while Christmas shopping at the mall - multi-task ftw.

MrsOwnage thisis Maria the 38 year old female vent stalker and Oddballs e - girlfriend this is the one that posed as the gm in the scam[/b]
    I WOULD LOVE TO SEE PEOPLE THINK SHE IS 38 WITH HER VOICE kkthx? You sound like a fucking retard here buddy, She has a voice of a damn 13 year old girl and you think she can pose as 38? I&#39;ve known Dixie for ... as long as shit back in beramus day&#39;s - I won&#39;t say anything about the account, Cause I know nothing - But, I know for a fact that Dixie cannot, and possibly will never be able to attempt to sound like a 38 year old in her life.

I really don&#39;t care what you think. If she claim&#39;s that she had nothing to do with it let her point out who did it by giving us the name of the person that did ( Altho EVERYONE allready knows who it is ). So I&#39;m still waiting on her... Till than she&#39;s a part of the Three Musketeeres.

MrsOwnage, just tell them who gave you the account, it won&#39;t be a surprise who it is but still.
    If you have such a "good" reputation why wouldn&#39;t you want to keep it?

draviste

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE PEOPLE THINK SHE IS 38 WITH HER VOICE kkthx? You sound like a fucking retard here buddy, She has a voice of a damn 13 year old girl and you think she can pose as 38? I&#39;ve known Dixie for ... as long as shit back in beramus day&#39;s - I won&#39;t say anything about the account, Cause I know nothing - But, I know for a fact that Dixie cannot, and possibly will never be able to attempt to sound like a 38 year old in her life.[/b]
    I dont know this person or have any grudge against her, she is guilty as sin she already was on the hacked claiming she new who owned it but was not going to help the real owner with the info, she is in like flint posing as a gm to help Dean get items from others accounts, its like vandy said she may have been GG but that has fallen by the wayside since she got hooked up with Legend and Odd. Truth sucks but it is what it is.

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

Hope that helps Vandy[/b]
    Please david, go back to playing Warhammer, you were a HUGE scammer while you played pathos as a clan leader. Stealing CSW coins for personal upgrades sound familiar?
    Or maybe the ROL/Iron Belt/Ultima neck you ran off with, then disbanded clan and went orc?
    I don&#39;t see the point of you speaking about "E-Girlfriends" when you would always tell us you have a date with your "Girlfriend" to go to and you leave, then 15-20 minutes later you start posting more bull shit on the forums. Me and many people here are sick and tired of reading your meaning-less flames on the forum as you back them up by no evidence in game what-so-ever.

Rofl this is Patrick I have known this clown for 4 years we all got a good laugh as he went through puberty on vent Rofl Jessica eh Pat lols well maybe you went Hermaphrodite, can I just call yah Hermy from know on?[/b]
    First you need to go back to english class, now* on, not know on.
    4 years as I went through puberty on vent? In that case let me look up my old ventrilo recordings of how you sounded while you played the game. NO one forgot about those days and they still talk about it till this day.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast