Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Oddball, Legend1492 scammers

This is a discussion on Oddball, Legend1492 scammers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; PlodeZ, if you want, you can PM me your MSN and you can ask me anything you want to investigate ...
Page: 8

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

PlodeZ, if you want, you can PM me your MSN and you can ask me anything you want to investigate further. Draviste is accusing me of being involved in the scamming as the owner of the account posted and said I have nothing to do with it. How does that work?
    The reason I asked REEB for his account information was because Allen asked me to do it as a favor to him, as he thought I knew Jay better.

draviste

PlodeZ, if you want, you can PM me your MSN and you can ask me anything you want to investigate further. Draviste is accusing me of being involved in the scamming as the owner of the account posted and said I have nothing to do with it. How does that work?
    The reason I asked REEB for his account information was because Allen asked me to do it as a favor to him, as he thought I knew Jay better.[/b]
    You left out how you portrayed your self as a girl to Vandy to mess with his head, and how you attempted to scam reeb by being part of the crew that was trying to get his user info, if I say Patrick go rob that bank and you do and get caught your still guilty. And why would you pretend to be a female to one of the mods on ko4 was that to fuk with his head a bit?

Please david, go back to playing Warhammer, you were a HUGE scammer while you played pathos as a clan leader. Stealing CSW coins for personal upgrades sound familiar?
    Or maybe the ROL/Iron Belt/Ultima neck you ran off with, then disbanded clan and went orc?
    I don't see the point of you speaking about "E-Girlfriends" when you would always tell us you have a date with your "Girlfriend" to go to and you leave, then 15-20 minutes later you start posting more bull shit on the forums. Me and many people here are sick and tired of reading your meaning-less flames on the forum as you back them up by no evidence in game what-so-ever.
    First you need to go back to english class, now* on, not know on.
    4 years as I went through puberty on vent? In that case let me look up my old ventrilo recordings of how you sounded while you played the game. NO one forgot about those days and they still talk about it till this day.[/b]
    Ah good times (Beat to Keara Heals yah bitch, we laugh about that to when we look back at KO) but its not about me start that in off topic or something, this is about you attempting to scam Jay aka Reeb out of his account info, and being hooked up with the two biggest douche bags in the server. Stay on Topic.

Banned

You left out how you portrayed your self as a girl to Vandy to mess with his head, and how you attempted to scam reeb by being part of the crew that was trying to get his user info, if I say Patrick go rob that bank and you do and get caught your still guilty. And why would you pretend to be a female to one of the mods on ko4 was that to fuk with his head a bit?[/b]
    Maybe he was trying to scam my ko4life account? :blink:

Anyway i made a decision and Plodez agreed. I will then let Plodez go through this topic again and confirm his agreement one more time. So lets say tomarrow until the final judgement. A total of 3 bans can be given.

You left out how you portrayed your self as a girl to Vandy to mess with his head, and how you attempted to scam reeb by being part of the crew that was trying to get his user info, if I say Patrick go rob that bank and you do and get caught your still guilty. And why would you pretend to be a female to one of the mods on ko4 was that to fuk with his head a bit?

Ah good times (Beat to Keara Heals yah bitch, we laugh about that to when we look back at KO) but its not about me start that in off topic or something, this is about you attempting to scam Jay aka Reeb out of his account info, and being hooked up with the two biggest douche bags in the server. Stay on Topic.[/b]
    Lol..? Look at my signature, each day I get PMs asking if I am really a girl and I PM them and tell them yes so they view my profile more and my profile counts go up.
    You really think the reason I told vandy I was a girl was to try to scam him? What does he have to scam? He is a moderator on Ko4Life, I doubt he even plays KO.
    Go look at moemoney or whatever, he does the same shit. So before you go and say I did that to try to scam more people, think it out a bit more, idiot.

Me attempting to scam Jay? How am I scamming jay when I was asked by the owner of the person that was scammed to get his account information so they can get there item's back or some shit. How the fuck do I know what was going on? When Allen and Ivan were hacked, I was added to a conversation on MSN and was told what happened. You guys are trying to get me banned for something you have no evidence of me doing. Spend all your life trying to get evidence on me, but you won't have anything. It's funny how you guys have so much "evidence" of oddball but where is the evidence of me?

draviste

Lol..? Look at my signature, each day I get PMs asking if I am really a girl and I PM them and tell them yes so they view my profile more and my profile counts go up.
    You really think the reason I told vandy I was a girl was to try to scam him? What does he have to scam? He is a moderator on Ko4Life, I doubt he even plays KO.
    Go look at moemoney or whatever, he does the same shit. So before you go and say I did that to try to scam more people, think it out a bit more, idiot.

Me attempting to scam Jay? How am I scamming jay when I was asked by the owner of the person that was scammed to get his account information so they can get there item's back or some shit. How the fuck do I know what was going on? When Allen and Ivan were hacked, I was added to a conversation on MSN and was told what happened. You guys are trying to get me banned for something you have no evidence of me doing. Spend all your life trying to get evidence on me, but you won't have anything. It's funny how you guys have so much "evidence" of oddball but where is the evidence of me?[/b]
    Well here is the good thing it does not matter one bit what I think that is up to Vandy and Plodz to decide, all I know is a) you did bullshit Vandy and b) you tried to get Jays account info as he previousely wrote and you yourself have admitted to. The facts speak for themselves.

draviste

Me attempting to scam Jay? How am I scamming jay when I was asked by the owner of the person that was scammed to get his account information so they can get there item's back or some shit. How the fuck do I know what was going on?[/b]
    Unless your a complete idiot you new perfectly well what was going on, allen's account had been hacked and all his items have been removed, you get a pm from him asking for help that the two people you know who hacked his account want Reebs info and if you could help them get it, you know from previous history how much Dean wanted to get reebs items, and here is the part that makes you just as guilty as Dean and Marie you went and pmed Jay made up a bullshit story of wanting a vs so you could get the user info from him not because you wanted a vs but to give out Jays info to another party. Playing the stupid card saying stuff like I dont know what was going on is not going to cut it, one minute your an English Prof correcting my grammer and spelling the next your a dumbass trying to get peoples account info for an unknown reason.

Unless your a complete idiot you new perfectly well what was going on, allen's account had been hacked and all his items have been removed, you get a pm from him asking for help that the two people you know who hacked his account want Reebs info and if you could help them get it, you know from previous history how much Dean wanted to get reebs items, and here is the part that makes you just as guilty as Dean and Marie you went and pmed Jay made up a bullshit story of wanting a vs so you could get the user info from him not because you wanted a vs but to give out Jays info to another party. Playing the stupid card saying stuff like I dont know what was going on is not going to cut it, one minute your an English Prof correcting my grammer and spelling the next your a dumbass trying to get peoples account info for an unknown reason.[/b]
    Sorry buddy, but you had to of been in the actual conversation on MSN to be able to talk about what happened that night.
    Allen told me he needs to get REEB's info but told me to not directly tell him that we need to get reebs info to get his items back.
    He told me to just ask for the information in any way that I can get the info.

Willow

I just had the displeasure to read this topic just now and since my name was mentioned I would like to give my 2 pesos/cents (like my dear friend Kev likes to say when it comes to me telling ppl off)

If the MSN address from where Allen was hacked is almost the same as rip(something)@gmail.com then Dean tried to scammed me as well asking me to add this person (supposively a GM named Maria) for +9 and +3 items but it didn't work since I don't need or feel the need to spend my money into this game for more pretty pixels. Yes, I got hacked a few months ago, who did it? I have no clue and that is the reason I don't care about any items. So if Dean + company tried it with me, it didn't work.

However it worked with Allen and I am very sorry it happened to you babe. It is a shame that had to happen to someone so caring for other people in this game since he was one of the few who helped me out lending me their items to keep me from quitting the game. You are the best... hacked/scammed or not you are still the best and will always be in my eyes.

As for Dean or whoever was playing WickedWayz this morning it is a shame you seem to think "you are untouchable in Pathos" as you said to me with your own words. No one is and as someone else said on this same thread "Karma is a bitch" and what goes around comes around three times three. So better watch your back kiddo cause as you've done others can be done to you by your own crew. As the saying in spanish goes "Cria cuervos y te sacaran los ojos" or "Raise crows and they´ll peck your eyes out". What was that you told me this morning that the clan I am in will get disband also? You have some issues kid. Why don't you spend your time and energy on something more productive?

Shame, shame and shame on all of you who were involve in it and whoever you are MrsOwnage why didn't you stay in your own server and had to come to Pathos to ruin it even more than it is now? If you had nothing to do with it, then why protect whoever game you access to that account? Everyone knows that char was Ivan's with its items. Anyways I have nothing else to say and as I always like to say when I close my messages on here: "Don't bother replying to my message cause I don't really give a shit what you scammer got to say about it"

Peace!

P.S. MrsOwnage if you don't know what my name char is, it is Willow! Read it! Willow!! not MrsREEB, so get it right girlfriend and if you dont know why I'm telling you this, let me refresh your mind "Im glad you got hacked, Morgan" so don't get confused if you have something to say to me pm me in game or at least ask which is Morgan's char in game, cause I got more ammunitions for you, hoe.

Willow

Double Post... :S

draviste

Well I would suggest Allen to pm Linus or Perigrene on the KO forum and ask for help, pming those two is like rolling the dice sometimes they help but its a crap shoot maybe they have a bit of the Christmas spirit going on. Realistically I hope they will help you but unfortunetly because you bought those items from a db hacker for usd probably not. And from the sounds of it your loss before christmas is between $3,000 - $5,000 making this one of the if not the biggest scam pulled on someone in ko. Dean is a complete low life, and the amazing thing is that he can pull some of these scams of, if you know Dean he is as stupid as a stump, he told me he was going to college I asked oh cool what are you taking he said welding rofl, he lives in his moms basement in surrey and has no rl, he told me once he wished his moms basement had a view so he new what time it was.

I hope there are some bans on ko4, all three of the people mentioned are guilty it has all been laid out without doubts and allowing them to farm k04 contacts for future scams is not what this forum is for.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

i just can say these 3 ppl deserving a ban...
    and legend storys makin me laugh, he got everytime something to say
    bla bla bla ............... just be a man and stop talkin bs

@ dean some friends of mine living in VA Canada, don't be scared if it knocks at ya door baba...
    and believe me im not a person who make jokes

@legend feel free 2 correct my english, if u got nothing more to say...

Go look at moemoney or whatever, he does the same shit. So before you go and say I did that to try to scam more people, think it out a bit more, idiot.[/b]
    WHAT!????!!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

after reading this topic. well i guess i should say something abou it. those hacker i no idea who they r but i do know mrsownage. cos shes my ex fiance which is a gal that is just 18yr old. so if u says mrsownage is 38yr old u must be making some mistake about it or maybe becos u hated her so u create some stories about shes a 38yr old chick?

and about this hack scamming issue. i can tell u mrsownage is innocent and not involve in it. cos i know her damm well.

i know im not famous in ko4life cos i less talks about anything in ko4life. so u would like is this guy trustable?well if this the question u wanna ask there will be a lot ppl that can come and tell u that im trustable. and u can ask them can my words be trusted or not ?

i got tons of ko acc id and pw which doesnt belongs to me even their seal and unseal pw also their secret pw. when i was with her she got most of the info on all those acc too. but nothing got scammed. which all those owner can come here to prove it to u. and i can tell u she knows nothing about that acc which is hacked and scammed acc that got all those hacked and scammed gear. and she didnt know those ppl who let her use that acc cant be trusted.

and im sry to hear that those who acc got hacked and scammed. im not trying to defend anyone just telling the truth[/b]
    I would not trust what u say and can say ur not trustable as i know what happend in MYKO with u.. Wonder how many more ex fiance u had in MYKO/USKO. But whatever thats MYKO.

patrick and kevin has nothing to do with this topic, please do not mention their names again. i explained to reeb why pat ask for his username and pw. RIP ( maria) who i thought was a k2 tech worker told me she wanted to copy the id of reebs certains items to make for another player. i was told that if she could do this it would save her the hassle and she would return my items.[/b]
    I will not waste my time in this topic anymore until I see legitimate proof of me doing something I shouldn't of done. Good luck finding it.
    As Allen already said, I shouldn't be mentioned in this topic

tommyleonghk

very interesting (read thru every posts)

BAN STICK YOH!! :lol:

scamming ppl for pixels is worse than low-life scumbags.... and I truly believe that KARMA is a bitch....

good luck

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast