Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

oddzialowy, Suspicious about him

This is a discussion on oddzialowy, Suspicious about him within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well as you'll see in the SS i was about to buy a CE +3 from him. so he added ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nynäshamn, Sweden
    Posts
    1,546

    Default oddzialowy, Suspicious about him

    Well as you'll see in the SS i was about to buy a CE +3 from him.


    so he added my MSN, when i then told him to show ingame he said this:


    well anyways i haven't seen him for awhile now and well i'm not sure if he's good or bad but i just wanted to warn people about him, hopefully he'll post here or PM me on msn so this can be removed, but for now look out

  2. #2
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    718

    Default

    dont really see anything too wrong

    but i dont ever trade with n00bs anyway.

  3. #3
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nynäshamn, Sweden
    Posts
    1,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    dont really see anything too wrong

    but i dont ever trade with n00bs anyway.
    the wrong part is he said he'll be back i 2 hours it's been 2 days now ^^
    i'm not saying he's a scammer but that he act suspicious cause of that...

  4. #4
    Senior Member Destiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    swimming pool
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thardy View Post
    the wrong part is he said he'll be back i 2 hours it's been 2 days now ^^
    i'm not saying he's a scammer but that he act suspicious cause of that...
    Nothing against you Tommy but how the fuck can you know what did just happen to him... because the person you are willing to trade with doesn't come online, you would call him a "suspicious one"? Maybe he just doesn't spend his time 24/7 online or afk ingame. And that allows you to call him like that and ruining most of his reputation here on forums? I doubt that

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    892

    Default

    why flame so much? its like someone tries to sell u something, then dips and no pms anywere might be a scam attempt trying to find someone going first...

  6. #6
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nynäshamn, Sweden
    Posts
    1,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
    Nothing against you Tommy but how the fuck can you know what did just happen to him... because the person you are willing to trade with doesn't come online, you would call him a "suspicious one"? Maybe he just doesn't spend his time 24/7 online or afk ingame. And that allows you to call him like that and ruining most of his reputation here on forums? I doubt that
    I haven't said anything that can ruin anything for him lol, so just relax, if he returns to me, it will be all fine and this topic can be removed but as long as he won't reply to me it will stay up

    i haven't said anything about him being a scammer, but when i ask to see it and he says wait 2 hours and now it's been 3 days, it makes me suspicious, wouldn't you be?...

    Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    why flame so much? its like someone tries to sell u something, then dips and no pms anywere might be a scam attempt trying to find someone going first...
    thanks mate, and for the mather of fact, now it's been 3 days and 1 day with this topic and still no answer

  7. #7
    Senior Member Destiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    swimming pool
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thardy View Post
    I haven't said anything that can ruin anything for him lol, so just relax, if he returns to me, it will be all fine and this topic can be removed but as long as he won't reply to me it will stay up

    i haven't said anything about him being a scammer, but when i ask to see it and he says wait 2 hours and now it's been 3 days, it makes me suspicious, wouldn't you be?...
    No I wouldn't.. I would find another one who sells it instead of calling him suspicious on forums

  8. #8
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nynäshamn, Sweden
    Posts
    1,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
    No I wouldn't.. I would find another one who sells it instead of calling him suspicious on forums
    yeah so he might scam someone else, great mate...

  9. #9
    Senior Member tommmay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    317

    Default

    i beilve thardy basicly
    if you said ok ill send the payment now he wouldnt refuse.
    once youve played this game long enough you can find scammers just the way they talk how intrested they are with the item etc

    what happend to thardy has happend alot to me and they all didnt go through.

  10. #10
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nynäshamn, Sweden
    Posts
    1,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tommmay View Post
    i beilve thardy basicly
    if you said ok ill send the payment now he wouldnt refuse.
    once youve played this game long enough you can find scammers just the way they talk how intrested they are with the item etc

    what happend to thardy has happend alot to me and they all didnt go through.
    i really hoped the guy would return to me, but he haven't now and haven't even replyed in my topic, so i more or less believe he was going to scam me...

    and often you can feel if the guy is honest or not and this guy can't be trusted imo

  11. #11
    Senior Member dugroka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Here, duh
    Posts
    130

    Default

    just look at every post that guy has made on the forums and u can tell something aint right with him or he is about as smart as a dead fish

  12. #12
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
    No I wouldn't.. I would find another one who sells it instead of calling him suspicious on forums
    half the people i find suspicious end up getting banned for scamming

    just saying

  13. #13
    Senior Member bknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,716

    Default

    maybe he was trying to get you to go first and when you didnt he backed out of the deal cause he wanted to scam you..


    or maybe he lives in alabama and his house just got analed by a tornado..or he lives in a flooding area and has no internet..or got hit by a car..

    kinda stupid to post if you dont know nothing.

  14. #14
    Senior Member BloodyCurse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    maybe he was trying to get you to go first and when you didnt he backed out of the deal cause he wanted to scam you..
    or maybe he lives in alabama and his house just got analed by a tornado..or he lives in a flooding area and has no internet..or got hit by a car..
    kinda stupid to post if you dont know nothing.
    Probably he from Poland. (nick name in polish)
    join date april 2011... sorry dude it wasnt good idea to make deal with him.
    but we will see what hapen, maybe he is on vacation, Poland have 1 - 3 May goverment holidays so maybe he is out of house/pc i hope.

  15. #15
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nynäshamn, Sweden
    Posts
    1,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyCurse View Post
    Probably he from Poland. (nick name in polish)
    join date april 2011... sorry dude it wasnt good idea to make deal with him.
    but we will see what hapen, maybe he is on vacation, Poland have 1 - 3 May goverment holidays so maybe he is out of house/pc i hope.
    I do hope aswell that he's been to busy or so, but telling me he'll be back in 2 hours and then not showing up on a few days? well that made me suspicious, and still he haven't pmed me here or tried to contact me in any way

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •