story BFD

This is a discussion on story BFD within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by BFD And yes baba, I am legit. *I have never macroed, duped, jingled, twitched, glitched, shimmied, shanked, ...
Page: 1

HsK

Default story BFD

Originally posted by BFD
    And yes baba, I am legit. *I have never macroed, duped, jingled, twitched, glitched, shimmied, shanked, done handstands, played leapfrog, or anything else that might be out there. *
    How you manage to get in your right warder, when i m in and door closed ?
    Fucking legit as i see ^_^

Well, given that most of the time orcs tp into our warder through a closed door, u dont expect us to wait outside until u r finished do u ?

Now, u might have gone through legitly this time.. but we dont know when we come and you are already in. Plus there was an orc party being constantly tped into our left warder today so .. u understand we could easily make that error of thinking you were them. If we did, I apologise.

But tbh, unless I see orcs go in the proper way, I will tp inside that warder to protect it. Sorry. I dont like cheating either, I never tp into orc warders, but I will not sit outside a gate while my hostess is being killed by ppl who were tp'ed in, just so that no one complains.

As for BFD, we are often in the same party and I have never seen him do anything not legit. He kills alot I must admit, but that is hardly cheating

Default Re: story BFD

Originally posted by HsK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HsK)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-BFD
    And yes baba, I am legit. *I have never macroed, duped, jingled, twitched, glitched, shimmied, shanked, done handstands, played leapfrog, or anything else that might be out there. *
    How you manage to get in your right warder, when i m in and door closed ?
    Fucking legit as i see ^_^[/b]
    Are you talking about the sundries or inn...cause your right and my right are two different things. If you're talking about the sundries, which I think you are, then I got tp'd by one of the mages that was inside it, who was tp'd into it by the other mage. As someone once said, there's nothing wrong with getting tp'd into your own warder, only the enemy's.

redfieldTnT

noob mage bfd

Originally posted by redfieldTnT
    noob mage bfd
    not even a mage lol

redfieldTnT

Originally posted by SilverBlade+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SilverBlade)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-redfieldTnT
    noob mage bfd
    not even a mage lol [/b]
    listen numb nuts

he has a lv 68 mage so stfu kk thx bb

Originally posted by redfieldTnT+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(redfieldTnT)</div>
    Originally posted by SilverBlade@
    <!--QuoteBegin-redfieldTnT

noob mage bfd

not even a mage lol
    listen numb nuts

he has a lv 68 mage so stfu kk thx bb[/b]
    tsk tsk .... having a bad day are we?

This thread is about his dlw char and this is what I was refering to. That dlw chars happens to be a sin. Yes I do know he has a mage, thank you for the "new" info.

Goodafernoon to you too.

redfieldTnT

i type how i type kk thx bb

all this love for me :P