Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Oishi no minor or pot animation

This is a discussion on Oishi no minor or pot animation within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; İ came aross oshi and i parasite him and maliced him with my duffer but if there was like 3 ...
Page: 10

Destroyer_Master

İ came aross oshi and i parasite him and maliced him with my duffer but if there was like 3 warriors are 2 rouges that was still hitting him and i kept on doing the same duffs on him and he still was living well ok he did die but after 2mins of duffs on him

and now i am thinking that he is using a type of macro if he is lvl 65 :wacko: :blink:

Originally posted by Destroyer_Master
    İ came aross oshi and i parasite him and maliced him with my duffer but if there was like 3 warriors are 2 rouges that was still hitting him and i kept on doing the same duffs on him and he still was living well ok he did die but after 2mins of duffs on him *

and now i am thinking that he is using a type of macro if he is lvl 65 * :wacko: *:blink:
    he is lvl 68...and trust me he is as legit guy as I am...just better minorer and well not so n00b as I am

SiegeR

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Destroyer_Master
    İ came aross oshi and i parasite him and maliced him with my duffer but if there was like 3 warriors are 2 rouges that was still hitting him and i kept on doing the same duffs on him and he still was living well ok he did die but after 2mins of duffs on him *

and now i am thinking that he is using a type of macro if he is lvl 65 * :wacko: *:blink:
    he is lvl 68...and trust me he is as legit guy as I am...just better minorer and well not so n00b as I am [/b]
    u are legit?
    :wub:

P4rthen0n

Wagıar ıs düper :angry: :angry:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...der=asc&start=0

xD

SiegeR

Originally posted by P4rthen0n
    Wagıar ıs düper *:angry: *:angry: *
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...der=asc&start=0 * *

xD
    nop he is turk

:lol:

MaJe

0ishi just atacked me near human troll it was 1-1 but he spams minor so i had no chance and i ran to trolls.He couldnt kill me there but i cant kill him cuz of fuking minor heal.R0NİN :blink: İ did 900 dmg on him today and it was my best i think .He is noob.

cricri

usually ronin is not being played by the real owner ... it's his friend and he's a nice and funny guy but not that good =) so try to get as many nps as u can from him cause when the real owner plays it again u won't feel that good xD

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910