Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Oishi no minor or pot animation

This is a discussion on Oishi no minor or pot animation within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Oishi I am simply stating a fact how the fuk can u even out minor 1500+ damage per shot?????? and ...
Page: 2

Doc

Oishi I am simply stating a fact how the fuk can u even out minor 1500+ damage per shot?????? and dont come out with some BS excuse like i can out minor that damage because 1920 MP only = 1140 hp and you cant pot MP quicker we could hit you. OK so the animation thing might have been a bugg but that dont explain the crazy healing esp over a long period.

Trii

and the question is, who are you oishi...

Doc

Originally posted by Trii
    +1 yet another no-name that has popped up from nowhere and is impossible to kill ( OMG it's Falyet the Sin )

Originally posted by Doc+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Doc)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Trii
    +1 yet another no-name that has popped up from nowhere and is impossible to kill ( OMG it's Falyet the Sin )[/b]

LOL

I didn't notice anything weird in Oishi. He's a lvl 65+ sin with a good stuff and skills.
    And he isn't impossible to kill, I've got him 1v1 with almost full hp, but wait till he hits 70, I smell good fight then .
    Yea he popped out from nowhere, maybe he just name changed or bought stuff for USD like u did, just without shells +8...

Who cares in these days

Hostage

Still would be nice to know. I wish they never implemented NCS. This game went to shit when that happened. <_<

wako0

unless ur sin was bug abusing and all the skills were spikes lol u wont do 1500 dmg evry shot like u say. /cry

Con

Default Re: Oishi no minor or pot animation

Originally posted by Doc
    Sin with duel glowies no clan. *There was 3 of us hitting this guys lvl 70 archer, lvl 69 archer, lvl 67 sin took us ages to even redball him and then we noticed that his health was shooting up but no animations what so ever !!!!!!!!!!!! *no pots no minor, WTF is this now????????? *

BTW we never even killed him and I was hitting him for 600+ *other archer was hitting 500+ and dunno what sin was hitting him for.

PS b4 anyone asks or says it he was all alone as we purposfully ran him to a quite spot.

Doc do your self a favor and DL Frasps because all your cheating accusations are falling on deaf ears..

Originally posted by wako0
    unless ur sin was bug abusing and all the skills were spikes lol u wont do 1500 dmg evry shot like u say. */cry
    did you even read the whole thing before making that stupid post..?
    3 ppl 2 archers 1 sin can make like 1500 per hit yes they can
    so /learn to read

Hostage

Originally posted by FartMachine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FartMachine)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wako0
    unless ur sin was bug abusing and all the skills were spikes lol u wont do 1500 dmg evry shot like u say. */cry
    did you even read the whole thing before making that stupid post..?
    3 ppl 2 archers 1 sin can make like 1500 per hit yes they can
    so /learn to read[/b]
    The sin cant do 750 damage everytime like the archers can. :mellow:

oishi

This is really funny , so because nobody knows who i am, i might be a cheater or bug abuser? come on guys, people from nowhere can just pop up, show decent skills with decent equipment (not the best ) and kick some asses.
    Who did i come from?, i bought the acc, my equipment is nothing special, i used to play sometimes Orc side but the true is, good human rogues are not as much as the orc ones, that is why i am playing Human side and probably for a while.
    2 of my friends from another server are comming, we already showed what we can do, seems like the orcs won't be happy anymore.
    Ghostface i wish i can be 70 now, your defense is really insane and i just realized several hours after that duel that you are 70, that was one of my best duels i've ever had, you were so close to die and you must recognize that, my dmg on you was really really low, lower against any other assasin.
    Phanton, i am not going to win against a lvl 70 assasin spiking me really high, i spiked on you 750 as i remember, pretty much the same dmg you did on me with my plate dagger defense helmet, (i spiked ghostface 670), as you can see, my attack power, i bet is not even close to the top players (it's going around 1500 1490 with dex scrool), for you i will tell the same, i wish i can get a lvl 70 sin and we can get a fair fight.
    I have been "xping" and took a break, now i am going back to it, hopefully, in some close future, we will see our faces again.
    I already "frapped" some of my kills at cz, hopefully i will post at least a short video.

ps: Does anyone have a mirage +8 for sell? i must give back the one i am using right now.

Hostage

Originally posted by oishi
    This is really funny *, so because nobody knows who i am, i might be a cheater or bug abuser?
    The whole point was to probably find out. With the NCS being used it isnt that hard to hide your real identity.

so.. what level are u and what was the old name of ur char?

Ghostface i wish i can be 70 now, your defense is really insane and i just realized several hours after that duel that you are 70, that was one of my best duels i've ever had, you were so close to die and you must recognize that, my dmg on you was really really low, lower against any other assasin.

Well that was 1st duel and as I said I ran out of hp pots pretty fast, I remind you 2nd fight when we both had pots and my hp was nearly full all the time and to the end

Phanton, i am not going to win against a lvl 70 assasin spiking me really high, i spiked on you 750 as i remember, pretty much the same dmg you did on me with my plate dagger defense helmet, (i spiked ghostface 670)
    We both have nearly the same stuff, I just have different earrings :rollseyes:

Banned Senior Member

ya, I have 2 RE's and he has 2 Silver Ears, everything else we have the same equip on

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast