Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Oishi no minor or pot animation

This is a discussion on Oishi no minor or pot animation within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i 1v1 this guy.. his defense pwns. i spiked him like 550-600 i dont think i ever spike any rogue ...
Page: 3

i 1v1 this guy.. his defense pwns. i spiked him like 550-600 i dont think i ever spike any rogue for that little. he must have in, and skelly at least.

Haxium

As you can see, my attack power, i bet is not even close to the top players (it's going around 1500 1490 with dex scrool)
    What gear have u got ? things like ep ? stats in hp? Cuz for a lvl65, 1490/1500 ap is kinda low (i have 1470 with dex scrolls, at lvl61, only 1 md+8 and a shitty gear, with +7 dex earrings/a +7 ring and a +8 pendant :x ). As they hit low, it look like you pimped your hp/ac w/ jewels or stats, and wear things like ep+1 or sse/wse. Am i wrong?

Then it could explain the fact that they hit you low, or that they cant kill you even with high damages as you got high hp.

his ap is bad really. but his ac pwns i dont remember spike much sins 550-600. his combo is good too. i just wanna know what uniques he got cause his ac pwns i couldnt really dent him :/

Ok guys stop this, I know who 0ishi is and he is as far cheater as I am. There is nothing fishy even about him doc..all his lvl and items are legit and annoying as hell but so are his skills also. Too bad he doesn't wanna share his real identity, but I trust u take my word of him. I have known him since...hmmm...reaaaaally long time

U will learn a lot about him later and hopefully we can get clan bug fixed so he will get a nice N_O tag on him

i fought the guy 2 days a go, huge def, good combo and minor, he didn't wanna take off his dd helmet, nvm i will meet him soon again, but i dont think there is something wrong.

Doc

Originally posted by wagyar
    Ok guys stop this, I know who 0ishi is and he is as far cheater as I am. There is nothing fishy even about him doc..all his lvl and items are legit and annoying as hell but so are his skills also. Too bad he doesn't wanna share his real identity, but I trust u take my word of him. I have known him since...hmmm...reaaaaally long time

U will learn a lot about him later and hopefully we can get clan bug fixed so he will get a nice N_O tag on him
    NP waggy ty for the info and on ure judgement I would believe he is legit

PS Oishi stop ctrl minoring then u fagzor :P hope no harm was done but im sure u can see were I was coming from to raise the questions, apologies Doc1

Originally posted by Doc+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Doc)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar

NP waggy ty for the info and on ure judgement I would believe he is legit

PS Oishi stop ctrl minoring then u fagzor :P hope no harm was done but im sure u can see were I was coming from to raise the questions, apologies Doc1 [/b]
    :wub: When someday u will know who he is...u will laugh your ass off

What comes to Chusco, I doupt u ever can beat this guy...wait me to make nt and I will kick his poor ass, his compo is badass but NOT that impressive :P

1500ap maybe a little low to you but uniques dont give much dex.

TunaFishyMe

maybe hes HP build <3

Banned Senior Member

Interesting to see who they are, all I know is I was told they were off server and bought chars/items on Diez to play here. Maybe later i'll know

But for next time, your minor isn't that bad but dd helm fights are just pointless

Haxium

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Interesting to see who they are, all I know is I was told they were off server and bought chars/items on Diez to play here. *Maybe later i'll know

But for next time, *your minor isn't that bad but dd helm fights are just pointless
    not when opponant is lvl70 and have more dd, then him with his dd helm :P

oishi

Ok, this is going to be my last post about this topic.

First i don't cheat, bug abuse (i don't use control + minor heal, so you can be 100% sure, it's a normal minor) or bought ILEGAL items.
    Second i bought the acc few months a go, i've been "xping" for a while with another name, so i reached a decent lvl for "PK".
    I know Wagyar before popped up in USKO server.
    My def is good yeah, i got a few good KO items that helps me to give a decent fight even lvl 70's (the level that i am not).
    I can't believe, why some people just start complaining about my items, why? for me pointless to say that, i fought MANY MANY guys with dual shard +8, not even mirage +8, i bet some of them with jewerly +1 too, so? what's wrong? i don't even have dual mirage +8, or shell +8 (i use chitin).
    I have 3 more friends comming to USKO Diez server, all of them with more skills than me, so should i ask myself: Do the ppl
    is going to start complaining aswell because they are skill players?.
    I "frapped" some of my "pk" moments, hopefully i will post a video in a week.
    Let's have fun, that is what i am doing it now, thanks for the "pm's" that i received telling me that i am a good player.

Soon the ronin's brotherhood will be completed just wait for all of them.

Gatubela

Originally posted by oishi
    Ok, this is going to be my last post about this topic.

First i don't cheat, bug abuse (i don't use control + minor heal, so you can be 100% sure, it's a normal minor) or bought ILEGAL items.
    Second i bought the acc few months a go, i've been "xping" for a while with another name, so i reached a decent lvl for "PK".
    I know Wagyar before popped up in USKO server.
    My def is good yeah, i got a few good KO items that helps me to give a decent fight even lvl 70's (the level that i am not).
    I can't believe, why some people just start complaining about my items, why? for me pointless to say that, i fought MANY MANY guys with dual shard +8, not even mirage +8, *i bet some of them with jewerly +1 too, so? what's wrong? i don't even have dual mirage +8, or shell +8 (i use chitin).
    I have 3 more friends comming to USKO Diez server, all of them with more skills than me, so should i ask myself: Do the ppl *
    is going to start complaining aswell because they are skill players?.
    I "frapped" some of my "pk" moments, hopefully i will post a video in a week.
    Let's have fun, that is what i am doing it now, thanks for the "pm's" that i received telling me that i am a good player.

Soon the ronin's brotherhood will be complete just wait for all of them.
    u have more friend coming =??

More? Hmmm I think I can quess some who they are :P ^_^ I hope GM fixes clan bug asap :wub:

Hostage

I still dont know. Must be old school. Talked to oishi yesterday for a few mins. -_- I'm sure I'll see em around

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast