Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Oishi no minor or pot animation

This is a discussion on Oishi no minor or pot animation within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by oishi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oishi)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-evenson y ys want 1v1 wyth hym agayn so y can wyn agayn k let's ...
Page: 5

evenson

Originally posted by oishi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oishi)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-evenson
    y ys want 1v1 wyth hym agayn so y can wyn agayn
    k let's start again.
    first thing is: i am not planing of being the best i am having fun.
    second thing is yeah ,you won, i killed that whole party and you didn't attack me, wich i consider very polite from you, them i realized my dagger got broke.
    third thing is: As some of my new clannies told me, i should not fight you again, because you bought some items from the Queen of moradon or something like that.
    fourth: i don't meet ppl for duels, if you wanna know who is the best between you and me, you win you are better from now i give up, i prefer to keep in mind what ppl think about me.
    fifth: sometimes i feel very importanat considering how top players or 70 characters are saying they killed me, good for them, 1 more time I AM NOT THE BEST and i won't be.

pd: lerva gay, i won't pk for a few days, i don't have scrools, also i spent too much money trying to upgrade a mirage +8 and got failed :angry:[/b]
    I'm not trying to prove I'm better then you, and I really wish I knew who you are, I have an idea who you are but I am not sure, I just wanted to have a fair 1v1, 1v1's are what keep me playing, they are alot more fun then random 12 rushes, btw you fought VERY well against that party, it was like 6v1 and you won I just wanted to have a fair 1v1, not try to prove who is better or who has the biggest e-penis. Btw pm me who you are.. :P no one will tell me its gay, They say you're afraid to get hacked, which brings me back to thinking who you are :P

Erian

oishi i don't know who you are but im nlooking forward to having another awesome sin to fight me and what you said aboutt eh "ronin's brotherhood is almost complete" turns me on more good people to come SWEET!

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

oishi is gay... he hitted on me on moradon once h43r:

kenpai

Lol, figured it out.. Gl on getting to 70 oishi and stop being modest about never being the best ..

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Erian
    oishi i don't know who you are but im nlooking forward to having another awesome sin to fight me and what you said aboutt eh "ronin's brotherhood is almost complete" turns me on more good people to come SWEET!
    stop being a homosexual, ill tell your mom

Banned Senior Member

found out who you were a little ago, but I will say it's nice to see I was actually able to beat you in a fight for once in my ko like I wanted. You just never log msn anymore

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

If it is who I think it is then they are real good guns

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

rice cakes maybe?

acolyted

:wub: oish & ronin

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Not cheaters, just highly skilled Sins who I would happily give my account info to any day. They are real good guns and tell you what these guys are in my eyes the best sins in Diez.

hoody

Originally posted by Felix
    Not cheaters, just highly skilled Sins who I would happily give my account info to any day. They are real good guns and tell you what these guys are in my eyes the best sins in Diez.
    felix really ty .firstlyI am not oishi or ronin but finally someone accept they power.if someone cant kill someone starting talk about him "he is cheater kosper duper etc"

doc u r really good gun u can kill many ppls but u r archer
    skilled assian>everything with good jewelry and armors.I dont know 0ishi n ronin to much just only clan friends but really they are legit and strong gamers

TunaFishyMe

skilled lvl 70 warrior > skilled lvl 70 assassin

Can somebody tell me who the hell we are talkin about? I havent visited CZ for weeks now :wacko:

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    skilled lvl 70 warrior > skilled lvl 70 assassin
    By "skilled" do You mean - having 4 priests in party? :P

acolyted

tuna incorrect.
    skilled sin 70 will take down anyday warr 70 ...
    and truly these guyz are one of the best sins in diez ... its pretty regular that any good gun that "pops-out" is always flamed such as cheater babashopper etc 8s

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast