Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Oishi no minor or pot animation

This is a discussion on Oishi no minor or pot animation within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I dont know about you but I fought lvl 70 sins and did ok. But when i fight lvl 70 ...
Page: 6

TunaFishyMe

I dont know about you but I fought lvl 70 sins and did ok. But when i fight lvl 70 warriors, HS just rapes me. There is a massive difference between SD and HS. I can out minor SD (on most warriros) but not HS at all.
    Devil commandment raped me in under 10 secs. My minor heal isnt close to mee:'s but its faster than regular potting.

Speed of Dark

why this thread is till at the cheater's section? :rollseyes:

Banned Senior Member

depends what you do Tuna, the lvl 70 warriors i've fought, I dont get raped, I put up a nice fight or they die, but I have yet to be "raped" by a lvl 70 warrior

TunaFishyMe

what about temp? his ac/hp/ap is enormous
    i missed a couple pots...but still...my hp fell pretty fast

Banned Senior Member

Use minor heal and your HP wont fall

TunaFishyMe

I use minor heal and when I fight lvl 70 warriors my HP falls like a fly. But when I fight lvl 70 rogues, my HP doesnt fall that fast.

Banned Senior Member

Are you sure you didnt fight Fayilet_Volcom? :lol:

TunaFishyMe

lol i fought devilcommandment and I died so fast -____-"
    I just looked at his stats in media section, they arent extreme or anything. His raptor is like 7. I dont know, ill try again and see what happens. You dont wear Addition spear D right will?
    I just 15+ 10+10. so 35...but i dont wear more. 35 is a lot anyways -____-" Devil was hitting me for like 550ish for HS, R i dont remember.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

HP pot and minor only way you goign to do it.

I can beat some 70 warriors other I can not.

Banned Senior Member

actually it's 25 atm, Vert has been using my skelly since I got my elf belt and I went hp build, but back to dex and still elf belt. but ya, I dont use extra weap def, unless it's 3v1+

armand0

Originally posted by acolyted
    tuna incorrect.
    skilled sin 70 will take down anyday warr 70 ...
    and truly these guyz are one of the best sins in diez ... its pretty regular that any good gun that "pops-out" is always flamed such as cheater babashopper etc 8s
    its impossible for a rogue to stand against a skilled 70 warrior with raptor +8 without having spear def. armors, they spam 600 howling + 200 r damage, there is no minor healing that can outpot that much damage, while u r hitting 5xx spike
    but well if u have some weapon def. armors, they cant make ur hp go down

hoody

Originally posted by armand0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(armand0)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-acolyted
    tuna incorrect.
    skilled sin 70 will take down anyday warr 70 ...
    and truly these guyz are one of the best sins in diez ... its pretty regular that any good gun that "pops-out" is always flamed such as cheater babashopper etc 8s
    its impossible for a rogue to stand against a skilled 70 warrior with raptor +8 without having spear def. armors, they spam 600 howling + 200 r damage, there is no minor healing that can outpot that much damage, while u r hitting 5xx spike
    but well if u have some weapon def. armors, they cant make ur hp go down[/b]
    I think u didnt watch 000000 vs F9Devil without spear defence but he have iron necklace iron belt lets say 20 spear.still its possible

armand0

f9 didnt have +8 shells/chitins, +1 uniques like diez warriors ^^

Erian

lol ed you just suck, i fought tempest when he was 70 and had huge ac,hp, ap and i lost but don't worry i'll beat him soon just gonna start playing sin bac k again

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Erian
    lol ed you just suck, i fought tempest when he was 70 and had huge ac,hp, ap and i lost but don't worry i'll beat him soon just gonna start playing sin bac k again
    lol thats beautiful man

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast