Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Oishi no minor or pot animation

This is a discussion on Oishi no minor or pot animation within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Erian lol ed you just suck, i fought tempest when he was 70 and had ...
Page: 7

Erian

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Erian
    lol ed you just suck, i fought tempest when he was 70 and had huge ac,hp, ap and i lost but don't worry i'll beat him soon just gonna start playing sin bac k again
    lol thats beautiful man[/b]
    hey hey he was like always 1 spike from dead so HA i don't die to him naked atleast

TunaFishyMe

pfft at least i have my own sin!!

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    pfft at least i have my own sin!!
    PWNED!!!!111

wait.. I dont have my own char either, I sold mine but hey u still share urs with socrates. :P

ID4N

Well i just had a 1v1 with oishi and his skill pwnz, he pwned me.. i wasnt surprised tbh, i just reache lvl 70 so i still need to practice on my mana pots timing :S howling eats mana :S
    i hope we can 1v1 again sometime.

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Originally posted by acolyted
    tuna incorrect.
    Eee.....No

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

oishi deserves to own u and ur family

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

When I speak to Mr Oshi on msn next I will let him 1 v 1 any lvl 70 warrior using my account, I am sure he will win

Originally posted by Felix
    When I speak to Mr Oshi on msn next I will let him 1 v 1 any lvl 70 warrior using my account, I am sure he will win
    Stop trying to spike my to death when I am going to toilet...ghay, I needed to deside weather I styx u or pee in my pants...urge to styx was more bigger :blink:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

HEHEHE you had too many for me at first

glad styx only takes away 3k manna

Wyvern

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    I use minor heal and when I fight lvl 70 warriors my HP falls like a fly. *But when I fight lvl 70 rogues, my HP doesnt fall that fast.
    hehe try it with felix <_< ..i tried it but my hp fell really really fast :S

( he have some skill about bloody beast )

Aguila-x-

Originally posted by armand0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(armand0)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-acolyted
    tuna incorrect.
    skilled sin 70 will take down anyday warr 70 ...
    and truly these guyz are one of the best sins in diez ... its pretty regular that any good gun that "pops-out" is always flamed such as cheater babashopper etc 8s
    its impossible for a rogue to stand against a skilled 70 warrior with raptor +8 without having spear def. armors, they spam 600 howling + 200 r damage, there is no minor healing that can outpot that much damage, while u r hitting 5xx spike
    but well if u have some weapon def. armors, they cant make ur hp go down[/b]
    totally agree..
    againts sins.. u just have to do minor + hp pot at the right moment, while/after he spike thurst bloody, and the rest of hits would be ok with minor. h43r:
    but, against warriors.. at least tempets hits me for 650 + 200 r.. with me using 15+10 spear def. no way i could win. <_<

Erian

pfft you're just weak

Banned

not everyone can afford items with USD

Aguila-x-

he cant even afford an acc x)

evenson

Originally posted by Aguila-x-+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aguila-x-)</div>
    Originally posted by armand0@
    <!--QuoteBegin-acolyted

tuna incorrect.
    skilled sin 70 will take down anyday warr 70 ...
    and truly these guyz are one of the best sins in diez ... its pretty regular that any good gun that "pops-out" is always flamed such as cheater babashopper etc 8s

its impossible for a rogue to stand against a skilled 70 warrior with raptor +8 without having spear def. armors, they spam 600 howling + 200 r damage, there is no minor healing that can outpot that much damage, while u r hitting 5xx spike
    but well if u have some weapon def. armors, they cant make ur hp go down
    totally agree..
    againts sins.. u just have to do minor + hp pot at the right moment, while/after he spike thurst bloody, and the rest of hits would be ok with minor. h43r:
    but, against warriors.. at least tempets hits me for 650 + 200 r.. with me using 15+10 spear def. no way i could win. <_<[/b]

TempesTs also had rediculous gear, +1 IN, +1 ROC, +1 WE, full +8 chitin, +8 raptor.. not hard to hit hard with that

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast