Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Oishi no minor or pot animation

This is a discussion on Oishi no minor or pot animation within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by evenson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evenson)</div> Originally posted by Aguila-x-+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aguila-x-) <!--QuoteBegin-armand0 @ <!--QuoteBegin-acolyted tuna incorrect. skilled sin 70 will take ...
Page: 8

Trii

Originally posted by evenson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evenson)</div>
    Originally posted by Aguila-x-+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aguila-x-)
    <!--QuoteBegin-armand0
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-acolyted

tuna incorrect.
    skilled sin 70 will take down anyday warr 70 ...
    and truly these guyz are one of the best sins in diez ... its pretty regular that any good gun that "pops-out" is always flamed such as cheater babashopper etc 8s

its impossible for a rogue to stand against a skilled 70 warrior with raptor +8 without having spear def. armors, they spam 600 howling + 200 r damage, there is no minor healing that can outpot that much damage, while u r hitting 5xx spike
    but well if u have some weapon def. armors, they cant make ur hp go down
    totally agree..
    againts sins.. u just have to do minor + hp pot at the right moment, while/after he spike thurst bloody, and the rest of hits would be ok with minor. h43r:
    but, against warriors.. at least tempets hits me for 650 + 200 r.. with me using 15+10 spear def. no way i could win. <_<[/b]

TempesTs also had rediculous gear, +1 IN, +1 ROC, +1 WE, full +8 chitin, +8 raptor.. not hard to hit hard with that [/b][/quote]
    and wasnt hard to get his gear also, clannies farm and he makes +1's.

Erian

Originally posted by Aguila-x-
    he cant even afford an acc x)
    stfu
    I HAVE TTH HOE

LiberAchi

Ffs, can you please tell the rest of the world who they are? :P

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Wyvern+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wyvern)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    I use minor heal and when I fight lvl 70 warriors my HP falls like a fly. *But when I fight lvl 70 rogues, my HP doesnt fall that fast.
    hehe try it with felix <_< ..i tried it but my hp fell really really fast :S

( he have some skill about bloody beast )[/b]
    I have bloody as well

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Erian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Erian)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aguila-x-
    stfu
    I HAVE TTH HOE[/b]
    which was stolen from your cousin who went to vietnam!

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by Erian@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aguila-x-

stfu
    I HAVE TTH HOE
    which was stolen from your cousin who went to vietnam![/b]
    LMAO

owned.

by the way how r u n erian related? he's viet ur chink. weird.

TunaFishyMe

no we arent related even though he wont admit it.

I met his cousin at some camp for the elite called Shad Valley. Then he visited me when half of america blacked out lol. The next year I went to visit him and met khiem = erian. We played GunBound, MapleStories and then moved to Knight Online. Dan (my friend that I met at camp) quit affter he got to lvl 45 because it consumed too much time and wasnt good for the schoolage.

Haxium

R0NIN beat me in 1v1 lvl61, i did like 3 duel and lost 3 times (was goin to hb, lurin him and tryin to kill him) and id like to see now with md+8 more/more ac/and lvl65 :P

About 0ishi, didn't 1v1 but im sure he'll pwn me, i spiked him yesterday for 420 (378 on his screen) with 1513 ap.
    Look like he got uber gear :P

Ill pay to know who they are, feel free to pm !

TunaFishyMe

what would you pay ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
    nah, secret is safe with me

Im dying to know who they are!! :angry:

Haxium

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    what would you pay ? * * * *:lol: *:lol: *:lol: *
    nah, secret is safe with me
    ý gýft some french girls !

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by C4pt4iN
    Im dying to know who they are!! *:angry:
    becareful of what you wish for! h43r: h43r:

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    becareful of what you wish for! *h43r: *h43r:
    Tell me.. <_<

Originally posted by C4pt4iN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(C4pt4iN)</div>
    Tell me.. <_<[/b]
    U should have stayed human and had sex in NO and u might have a clue :lol:

I am not selling my friends...unless someone offers me harem +8 ( only women included, no swedish harem ty )

As Personal matter I wonder why people are so anxious to know who they are? Many gg like Devile stated they are both legit and old school players, they have reasons to stay unknown for certain time...maybe they are too famous or maybe there is some gay gang who wanna but rape them ( Zaraki ), who knows, but they both are nice guys ( expect guy who helps ronin to lvl, I don't know him because he doesn't speak english :P So cannot say sure ) respect their wish.

Like Devile said "After their names are knows some people will feel pretty stupid saying things they have said" or something like that, but danm Dev is right. They wouldn't be NO if they were known 100% gg and they didn't choose NO any other reason than Oishi loves me :P :lol: I didn't force them...asked long time yes but suddenly Oishi said magyk word and asked clan...took 1 sec to agree and few days to clan him

Banned

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    Originally posted by C4pt4iN@

Tell me.. <_<
    U should have stayed human and had sex in NO and u might have a clue :lol:

I am not selling my friends...unless someone offers me harem +8 ( only women included, no swedish harem ty )

As Personal matter I wonder why people are so anxious to know who they are? Many gg like Devile stated they are both legit and old school players, they have reasons to stay unknown for certain time...maybe they are too famous or maybe there is some gay gang who wanna but rape them ( Zaraki ), who knows, but they both are nice guys ( expect guy who helps ronin to lvl, I don't know him because he doesn't speak english :P So cannot say sure ) respect their wish.

Like Devile said "After their names are knows some people will feel pretty stupid saying things they have said" or something like that, but danm Dev is right. They wouldn't be NO if they were known 100% gg and they didn't choose NO any other reason than Oishi loves me :P :lol: I didn't force them...asked long time yes but suddenly Oishi said magyk word and asked clan...took 1 sec to agree and few days to clan him [/b]
    or maybe you are just big gay and like more men in clan :wub:

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast