Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Ok , not a cheating clan.

This is a discussion on Ok , not a cheating clan. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dude just get a life "if u have 1" and move on plz...
Page: 11

Shinju21

dude just get a life "if u have 1" and move on plz

Banned

like i said ur bag of trix is empty and u are desperat for excuses lol its kinda sad if u ask me [/b]

it was empty when we started

dragii

just fuck off johnny ur about to pis me off accusing ppl, it realy eritates me man even if i wasnt in clan ill back him up cause it the truth.
    i know alot of non clannie's who will back him op u fackhead ...

go to ur sorry ass bed and get a rest[/b]
    u got nothing to do here baba, u still protecting him, no good i tell you! no good!

zzz open your eyes.

Banned

u got nothing to do here baba, u still protecting him, no good i tell you! no good!
    zzz open your eyes.[/b]

hey they both have post now...........

xjonnyfivex

O SHIT shinjus mad wat ever shall i do, didnt want to bring u in this but u played ur part just like the rest of them so suck it up or shut up

Shinju21

dragii u piece of shit, i dont care if im not included in this convo i want some blame plz flame me too i wanna have fun

bitches common

kennyburger

suck it up or shut up[/b]

kinda what ur dad said to u hwen u would suck his dick ?? D

xjonnyfivex

lmfao ty kenneth more proof of how stupid u really are, well wen u hang out with those ppl on vent i can c how ur brain cells would die off im just glad i got away wen i did

dragii

HAHAHAHA IFELL OUT OF MY HCAIR LAUHGING WHEN I READ THIS WERE DESPERATE FOR EXCUSES? YOU HAVE NO PROOF IT WAS US , WE DIDN'T DO IT UR DESPERATE FOR REASONS TO BLAME US

/noob[/b]

o just a question, dagger has Jonny's info and Kenneth has jonny's info. Hmm.
    dagger was afk. and hes good friends with jonny. and we all know dagger, he wouldnt do anything like that, would he. dagger is GG. so yeah when you're saying you didnt do it. Hmm you're saying dagger did? we all know he didnt. anyway. '' YOU HAVE NO PROOF IT WAS US '' na it wasnt '' us '' it was YOU kenneth. no-lifer. loging in to delvl someone cause theres a conflict in the clan.

i was in the channel when i heard you and nika nd jon talk about it. i heard it all. and as soon as nik found out i was in the channel. he dragged me out Cause he knew i heard it. the lil biatcj.

and yeah 2 mins later jonny got hacked and delvled. GG baba.

kennyburger

god knows dagger wouldn't do it, i didn't do it but i'm the only person who could so pls keep saying it was me

xjonnyfivex

never said it was you just said u may have told nik and that is just as bad so i mean deni it but trust me i didnt loose a thing lol its u guys who have made urselfs look like fools so ya good gooin

kennyburger

thye last 8 pages say different

Banned

rodney Curry: draggii and his friend koxping at cardinals and sheriffs
    http://chaoticsoulz.informe.com/viewtopic.php?t=168 chaoticsoulz members read that ! ------- Dragii.Chaoticsouls.Newserver: GG NIK GG
    rodney Curry: wow.......
    rodney Curry: you left my clan to koxp
    http://chaoticsoulz.informe.com/viewtopic.php?t=168 chaoticsoulz members read that ! ------- Dragii.Chaoticsouls.Newserver: Hahahhaah
    http://chaoticsoulz.informe.com/viewtopic.php?t=168 chaoticsoulz members read that ! ------- Dragii.Chaoticsouls.Newserver: odney Curry zegt:
    i am not your buddie
    rodney Curry zegt:
    i dont like liars
    rodney Curry zegt:
    and cheaters
    Dragii Girakon <--- Marcel. zegt:
    HAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHA +1
    GG NIK GG

rodney Curry: and wernt able to return
    http://chaoticsoulz.informe.com/viewtopic.php?t=168 chaoticsoulz members read that ! ------- Dragii.Chaoticsouls.Newserver: funny shit hahahahaha
    http://chaoticsoulz.informe.com/viewtopic.php?t=168 chaoticsoulz members read that ! ------- Dragii.Chaoticsouls.Newserver: i dont want ur crappy clan cause you cant LEAD it

proof he admits he dont need us to koxper wow.......a koxper left a koxper clan makes no sense gm and ko4life admins ban this noob and save your self

kennyburger

nik its clan forums, they can&#39;t see it

dragii

god knows dagger wouldn&#39;t do it, i didn&#39;t do it but i&#39;m the only person who could so pls keep saying it was me[/b]

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast