Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Ok , not a cheating clan.

This is a discussion on Ok , not a cheating clan. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lmfao im so done with this im going to bed or something i guess ill just stay up dcing u ...
Page: 12

xjonnyfivex

lmfao im so done with this im going to bed or something i guess ill just stay up dcing u guys its like a race isnt it

Banned

http://chaoticsoulz.informe.com/viewtopic.php?t=168 chaoticsoulz members read that ! ------- Dragii.Chaoticsouls.Newserver: i worthless.

PWNT !!!!!!IM DONE WITH YOU NOOB

dragii

rodney Curry: draggii and his friend koxping at cardinals and sheriffs
    http://chaoticsoulz.informe.com/viewtopic.php?t=168 chaoticsoulz members read that ! ------- Dragii.Chaoticsouls.Newserver: GG NIK GG
    rodney Curry: wow.......
    rodney Curry: you left my clan to koxp
    http://chaoticsoulz.informe.com/viewtopic.php?t=168 chaoticsoulz members read that ! ------- Dragii.Chaoticsouls.Newserver: Hahahhaah
    http://chaoticsoulz.informe.com/viewtopic.php?t=168 chaoticsoulz members read that ! ------- Dragii.Chaoticsouls.Newserver: odney Curry zegt:
    i am not your buddie
    rodney Curry zegt:
    i dont like liars
    rodney Curry zegt:
    and cheaters
    Dragii Girakon <--- Marcel. zegt:
    HAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHA +1
    GG NIK GG

rodney Curry: and wernt able to return
    http://chaoticsoulz.informe.com/viewtopic.php?t=168 chaoticsoulz members read that ! ------- Dragii.Chaoticsouls.Newserver: funny shit hahahahaha
    http://chaoticsoulz.informe.com/viewtopic.php?t=168 chaoticsoulz members read that ! ------- Dragii.Chaoticsouls.Newserver: i dont want ur crappy clan cause you cant LEAD it

proof he admits he dont need us to koxper wow.......a koxper left a koxper clan makes no sense gm and ko4life admins ban this noob and save your self[/b]

odney Curry zegt:
    i am not your buddie
    rodney Curry zegt:
    i dont like liars
    rodney Curry zegt:
    and cheaters
    HAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHA +1
    GG NIK GG

you&#39;re the biggest liar of them all and lets not start about cheatin bubba.
    this is how your life looks like * LIES LIES LIES
    LIES LIES LIESLIES LIES LIESLIES LIES LIESLIES LIES LIESLIES LIES LIESLIES LIES LIESLIES LIES LIESLIES LIES LIESLIES LIES LIESLIES LIES LIESLIES LIES LIESLIES LIES LIESLIES LIES LIES*

ohyeah where u see &#39;&#39; I LEFT YOUR CLAN TO KOXP ! &#39;&#39;

and you editted the thing a bit but o who cares. your a liar anyway,

kennyburger

god knows dagger wouldn&#39;t do it, i didn&#39;t do it but i&#39;m the only person who could so pls keep saying it was me[/b]

common sence means it looks like i&#39;m the only person who could of done it but i don&#39;t have access to the acc otherwise ur acc would of been 59012395x screwed compared to what it curently is

dragii

http://chaoticsoulz.informe.com/viewtopic.php?t=168 chaoticsoulz members read that ! ------- Dragii.Chaoticsouls.Newserver: i worthless.
    PWNT !!!!!!IM DONE WITH YOU NOOB[/b]

HHAH ur more retard then i thought, i said that cause ur clan was dea,d history, crap, poo, shit and then u blocked me
    where does it say im leaving your clan anyway &#39;&#39; to join a koxp clan &#39;&#39; i dont get u ur full of shit.
    it just means that I WOULD HAVE LEFT ANYWAY
    kick or no kick. rtard.

Banned

im lieing and editing but here is the ss of convo.............from my archive which i cannot change ...........

xjonnyfivex

ya u always were good at fucking up acct never could get one of ur own

Banned

like i said you just said you koxp and you cheated and you lied , then accuse me of lieing and editing it but proof is there once again im telling the trust .................BORING GET A LIFE IM SORRY YOU WANT TO BE ME BUT YOU CANT GET OVER IT

kennyburger

ya u always were good at fucking up acct never could get one of ur own[/b]
    bro don&#39;t even talk iv owned more accounts and items than u could of ever dreamedd of

dragii

bubba where does it say i would have left to joina koxp clan? LIES LIES LIES LIES <--- ur life. ur full of shit.

xjonnyfivex

ya by hacking them

kennyburger

ya by hacking them[/b]

now ur just talking out of ur ass

kennyburger

Group: Member +
    Member No.: 2,823

xjonnyfivex

Group: Member +
    Member No.: 23,084
    Clan: UnDeStRu
    IGN: jonnyfive
    Nation: El Morad

dragii

bro don&#39;t even talk iv owned more accounts and items than u could of ever dreamedd of[/b]
    haha probably scammed it off someone or hacked &#39;m and delvled &#39;m when u didnt like it anymore.

Banned

bored and you guys are pwnt how sore is your ass cause you both are running backwards so fast now you keep falling on your butts .............learn little boys , if you want to accuse someone prove they did it first otherise stfu , also if you wish to do something about it bring your proof cause no one is paying attention to it but us cause this is bs and boring me ........

dragii

bored and you guys are pwnt how sore is your ass cause you both are running backwards so fast now you keep falling on your butts .............learn little boys , if you want to accuse someone prove they did it first otherise stfu , also if you wish to do something about it bring your proof cause no one is paying attention to it but us cause this is bs and boring me ........[/b]

you&#39;re mister proof, right.
    you said earlier that velvet said that he was duping on my acct, wheres your proof?
    O the thing you recorded, you said.
    show the world how he said that mr proof?

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast