Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Ok , not a cheating clan.

This is a discussion on Ok , not a cheating clan. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; show the world by what rtard u r by saying u got proof but u dont got shit....
Page: 13

dragii

show the world by what rtard u r by saying u got proof but u dont got shit.

xjonnyfivex

lmfao nice joke aobut he but wats even worse the shit the pours out of ur mouth ur like a walking talkin sewer it just make me sick to think there are ppl like u walking the face of this planet

xjonnyfivex

lmfao u guys deleted my scrolls then baught new ones and deleted them lmfao wow u guys are lame good thing im not poor like u or that might hurt a lil

dragii

o wow yeah tahst what u can expect from pieces of shit w/o a life

xjonnyfivex

ya im gona go make a post about gettig hacked from them

dragii

bah im pissed about this all. sry jonny for your lost items.
    they fucked up real life money right there.
    deleting scrolls and buying scrolls with remaining KC to delete them again.
    and we thank you for that assholes - nik(nikleo), kenneth(Kennyburger), jon(Collision)

thanks you for showing the fucking world what retards you are.
    dont ask for any proof cause i heard what i heard and saw what i saw.
    cuase thats the only thing u can say '' u got proof? u got proof? ''
    grow the fuck up.
    its a fucking game, you're a grown ass man nik, with such childish thoughts. FU.
    kenneth n jon stop licking his ass , you're all just as wrong as he is. FU 2

tamachan

wow :mellow: u guys post every 1-3 mins and mods or admin didnt ban u or anything or even warn or lock this topic :S hi Shinju :lol: i support my friend Shinju! :lol: :P

dragii

wow :mellow: u guys post every 1-3 mins and mods or admin didnt ban u or anything or even warn or lock this topic :S hi Shinju :lol: i support my friend Shinju! :lol: :P[/b]

yeah i guess u dunno whats going on then..

wow read to 7thpage..................
    so much 4 familly
    so much about owning this server
    so much about "CLAN RULES" incase yall dont remmber

1.NO KOXP EVER { NO EXCEPTIONS FOR ANYONE}
    2.lvling will be held all day everyday and is the utmost importance to all clan
    3.we will have players from all over the world so i expect everyone to respect other players in clan { no bs racist comments will be tolerated}
    4.clan comes b4 randoms in xp partys
    5.2 or more from clan in a party makes the item/s drop from bosses a clan drop and will be handed out to leader or assist to be distrubuted to clannies who earn them
    6.pk partys will be done every war to keep clan grade 1 i need everyone working there very best inbetween wars to lvl as much as possible
    7.assist will be chosen on trust factor so pls dont bother asking i will approach you if im interested.
    8. Dont ask for items/money or stuff in clan/ally chat like a greedy person, u have the forum to post ur wants and give aways.
    9. clannies are your friends, family , brothers treat them that way , if you have a problem TAKE IT TO PM or esle come to me and i will handle the problem
    10. ANY RULE BROKEN RESULTS IN IMMEDIATE BAN FROM VENTRILO AND CLAN

read #1 over and over again
    kenneth woooooooooow...................................... .how u ganna delvl someone shitzzzzzzzzzzzzzz thats some hoe shit

i really tohught it was ganna be coo ............

tamachan

wow read to 7thpage..................
    so much 4 familly
    so much about owning this server
    so much about "CLAN RULES" incase yall dont remmber
    1.NO KOXP EVER { NO EXCEPTIONS FOR ANYONE}
    2.lvling will be held all day everyday and is the utmost importance to all clan
    3.we will have players from all over the world so i expect everyone to respect other players in clan { no bs racist comments will be tolerated}
    4.clan comes b4 randoms in xp partys
    5.2 or more from clan in a party makes the item/s drop from bosses a clan drop and will be handed out to leader or assist to be distrubuted to clannies who earn them
    6.pk partys will be done every war to keep clan grade 1 i need everyone working there very best inbetween wars to lvl as much as possible
    7.assist will be chosen on trust factor so pls dont bother asking i will approach you if im interested.
    8. Dont ask for items/money or stuff in clan/ally chat like a greedy person, u have the forum to post ur wants and give aways.
    9. clannies are your friends, family , brothers treat them that way , if you have a problem TAKE IT TO PM or esle come to me and i will handle the problem
    10. ANY RULE BROKEN RESULTS IN IMMEDIATE BAN FROM VENTRILO AND CLAN
    kenneth woooooooooow...................................... .how u ganna delvl someone shitzzzzzzzzzzzzzz thats some hoe shit
    i really tohught it was ganna be coo ............[/b]
    :S u drunk or something? :lol:

kennyburger

ENTRILO AND CLAN
    i really tohught it was ganna be coo ............[/b]

i didn't do shit

:S u drunk or something? :lol:[/b]
    5beers comon wat could it hurt?

collision

come on more sex with ur dad pls =X

xjonnyfivex

lol im lost wtf is going on this topic is about cheaters right ?

HI.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213