Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Ok , not a cheating clan.

This is a discussion on Ok , not a cheating clan. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow paramun party broke up .........back to cws...
Page: 8

Banned

wow paramun party broke up .........back to cws

Shinju21

go go lvl bro we need 65 asap :P

Banned

my fingers hurt and im tired of alt tabing over to see what the next excuse is why im a bad guy

dragii

just checking

i see the situation has changed?
    now jon/kenneth/nik are scammers/hackers nicly done boys
    get a life u retards pieces of shit they aint hacking annything there gg
    maybe ur out of luck and turky got ya oO[/b]

im sorry to say this juro but you wer in the channel and you probably heard it all
    but you didnt want to hear it cause nik is your everything.
    i liked you juro but you're protecting him too much.
    while you know hes a scammer/hacker/cheater.

'' i know him for 4 years ! ''
    thats what you always say.
    Gg howcome everybody sees him cheating except you?

on ronark nik wanted me to look on Snoxd forum to see if there was a new Koxp or Heavenfire was out.
    he couldnt get on cause hes still ip banned from there cause he said shit.

anyway juro u know hes wrong stop protecting him.

xjonnyfivex

never said that shinju just nik and i guess kennith gave nik my info or did so ...........

kennyburger

i don't have ur info if i had ur info i would of done shit when u backstabbed us when we needed u

collision

dragii hmm u started it? coming in our vent with accousations so seriusly get a life and QUIT AT IT U SUK, U DUPE, U KOXP and ur partner Velvet revolver koxp's on ur char btw he use AUTO Light Feet, and auto cure so yea dragii pick better people to pic to share ur accs lmfao o wait nvm ur a koxper too

Banned

ha

Shinju21

i told u befor and i will tel it u again dragii
    i was listening to music and fooling around with Photoshop
    muted vent cause im bored and btw

who is all of use exept for u?

u and johny?

collision

jonny were are u getting ur accousations from ur just pulling them out of ur ass im guessing

dragii

dragii hmm u started it? coming in our vent with accousations so seriusly get a life and QUIT AT IT U SUK, U DUPE, U KOXP and ur partner Velvet revolver koxp's on ur char btw he use AUTO Light Feet, and auto cure so yea dragii pick better people to pic to share ur accs lmfao o wait nvm ur a koxper too[/b]
    aga baba, you didnt heard the news yet did you? as soon as velvet was thinking about duping i deleted him from my account.
    i changed poass and never gave it to him
    but i guess you're too retarded cause i only said it 6 times?
    i dont give a SHIT what he did hes gone now, that fucker made me delete my gear but im working on it.

i dont '' suk '' i dont dupe and i dont koxp. velvet might have, but hes GONE.

xjonnyfivex

kenneth u can say wat u want but u no and i no u had my info so really dosent matter anymore lol new acct and im gona fuking own cuz im in the best clan there is UnDeStRuCaBlZzZzZ ye ye back and better then ever and btw i never backstabed anyone i left beause i new were the clan was heading and i didnt want to b a party of that

dragii

Btw Jon, '' your vent '' ? theres nothing from u on that vent stfu Lol.
    just like nik,. trying to own the vent like its his. Haha stop making me laugh.

xjonnyfivex

lol its funny how u all turn on me wen the only one i said anything to was nik but i guess once agian ill b the bigger man and just take it no beef with any of u but nik u guys wana let him walk all over u then fine go have ur little macro partys enjoy cuz at the end of the day i still have my integrity and thats something ull never have

Banned

aga baba, you didnt heard the news yet did you? as soon as velvet was thinking about duping i deleted him from my account.
    i changed poass and never gave it to him
    but i guess you're too retarded cause i only said it 6 times?
    i dont give a SHIT what he did hes gone now, that fucker made me delete my gear but im working on it.
    i dont '' suk '' i dont dupe and i dont koxp. velvet might have, but hes GONE.[/b]

he admitted to koxping on your account
    your items where duped he told us so
    by deleting them you knew they where so you just proved that your a duper
    and by kicking him from your accoutn for koxp you prove that your account was at some point koxper
    maybe you should check the rule on k2 cause they forbide even using 3party tools at any point in time

also ^^ they forbid any items deemed illegal which means duped items so your account is in due form a cheat account........

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast