Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Ok , not a cheating clan.

This is a discussion on Ok , not a cheating clan. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol its funny how u all turn on me wen the only one i said anything to was nik but ...
Page: 9

Banned

lol its funny how u all turn on me wen the only one i said anything to was nik but i guess once agian ill b the bigger man and just take it no beef with any of u but nik u guys wana let him walk all over u then fine go have ur little macro partys enjoy cuz at the end of the day i still have my integrity and thats something ull never have[/b]

you and every gm on k2 welcome to watch all 32 of our members for 7 days a week and 24 hours a day and even check our process .........wait they already do ............guess where NOT KOXPING

xjonnyfivex

ya u should have dragii lol nik knoes it well lmfao hes been banned several times for it zuhahaha lame nik y even play anymore i dont think u can make ur self look any more childish then u already do but i with u luck in trying i guess lol

xjonnyfivex

nik its sad to c u lie like this as a grown ass man i expected more but i guess some ppl were born knowing right from wrong and some well lets just say u skipped that day in school lol

dragii

he admitted to koxping on your account
    your items where duped he told us so
    by deleting them you knew they where so you just proved that your a duper
    and by kicking him from your accoutn for koxp you prove that your account was at some point koxper
    maybe you should check the rule on k2 cause they forbide even using 3party tools at any point in time

also ^^ they forbid any items deemed illegal which means duped items so your account is in due form a cheat account........[/b]

i guess he cheated on my account. O but nik, dont start about your accounts. this is what this topic is all about. you dare to say that my account got koxped on but on yours not? face the truth dumass.
    i deleted the items cause velvet said he duped 'm. when he said he duped 'm i kicked him from my account. so yeah im legit now. tell your k2 GM friends to scan my account i thought you said they would have done that yesterday.
    i dont know how to dupe , maybe you do cause yeah. you're still going to show us when velvet said hes gonna dupe.
    Please let us hear all of it. so we can hear you talk with velvet saying you wanna dupe with him.
    saying you only wanna dupoe Busses and chests.
    Please let ko4life hear that i was not there when velvet said all this. the minute i found out hes abusing my name he got kicked off my acct.

kennyburger

well i honestly would like you guys to back ur accusations with proof.

Shinju21

first of all dragii we warned u befor u gonna share he was scammer/duper
    second u agreed to that and shared with him
    3th after 2 weeks u found out urself so im srry to say ur still as guilty as velvet

and no nik aint duping or annythn i share his account and all we have is a ms +6 oO
    i mean dude if we were cheating we were higher then 67 already but no our clan is gonna reach 60+ in a bit and were only 62 so stop bullshitting man.

Banned

AGREED

post proof or stfu ty

dragii

Kenneth zegt:
    i didn't scam or hack / dlvl him faggot
    Dragii Girakon <--- Marcel. zegt:
    t5hats what i would have said.
    Kenneth zegt:
    o..k
    ifg i would have scammed someone
    or hacked someone
    or delvled someone
    gtfo my msn list
    Kenneth zegt:
    ur already off mine
    Kenneth zegt:
    faggot
    ah i see thats how you can respond !
    gg
    retard
    Kenneth zegt:
    go have sex with your turkish father bitch
    Ooo thathurt hahahahaha

xjonnyfivex

lmfao u guys showed all the lovely ppl of these forumz all the proof to c wat kind of player u are u think they dont get that u guys hacked me deni it all u want but no one is that stupid is easy if think aobut it i flame nick, nik get pissed and ask kenneth for info(wich is my fault for giving it out), nik loggs acct and delvls and delets items, its simple duhhh

Shinju21

is that proof? LMAO common be serieus :huh: ^_^

xjonnyfivex

proof enough lol all these ppl no wats up

kennyburger

Kenneth zegt:
    i didn&#39;t scam or hack / dlvl him faggot
    t5hats what i would have said.
    Kenneth zegt:
    o..k
    ifg i would have scammed someone
    or hacked someone
    or delvled someone
    gtfo my msn list
    Kenneth zegt:
    ur already off mine
    Kenneth zegt:
    faggot
    ah i see thats how you can respond !
    gg
    retard
    Kenneth zegt:
    go have sex with your turkish father bitch
    Ooo thathurt hahahahaha[/b]

Nice Evidence a 3 minute convo haha

Shinju21

proof = something u can&#39;t edit or its hard to like movie u just write things u can just edit like 1.2.3... poef done

Banned

proof enough lol all these ppl no wats up[/b]

well there it is ..........straight from jonnys mouth thats the proof we been waiting for the "hear say " of wisdom ko4life admins do your best to sort throught this evidence pls i would like a quick resouloution to this

xjonnyfivex

its sad that none of u are man enough to admit this lmfao but thats wat i expected from nik lol but not the rest of u well its like iv said "i may have lost the battle but i win the war" now eveyone noes im not full of bs eveything i accused u guys of u show us all the proof we need lol so im happy

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast