Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Oke so a deal went sour in beramus moved to right section if wrong plz

This is a discussion on Oke so a deal went sour in beramus moved to right section if wrong plz within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; oke im in beramus server so if u get one ill send u money but to original point should i ...
Page: 3

oke im in beramus server so if u get one ill send u money
    but to original point

should i be called scammer?[/b]
    i dont think this is a forum topic its more to your 1 on 1 discussion

but to your question, what do you expect to hear? You fcked it up and its all your fault, you didnt know but thats not an excuse to a person who lost the gbs. He gave you back the ACC so you should give him back the shard and the belt ( i.e do some trades to get back the shard as you sold it already ).

but still, i would buy the premmy and try to change the email if its still possible - dont know if its, or you can show a goodwill and buy him a bronze or smthn

things like this happen and i experienced it myself, it cost me lots of nerves but we managed to get a solution

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

i dont think this is a forum topic its more to your 1 on 1 discussion

but to your question, what do you expect to hear? You fcked it up and its all your fault, you didnt know but thats not an excuse to a person who lost the gbs. He gave you back the ACC so you should give him back the shard and the belt ( i.e do some trades to get back the shard as you sold it already ).

but still, i would buy the premmy and try to change the email if its still possible - dont know if its, or you can show a goodwill and buy him a bronze or smthn

things like this happen and i experienced it myself, it cost me lots of nerves but we managed to get a solution[/b]

how did i fuck up?

i have info to CHANGE email...

he was just lazy and didnt wana do it...

i think one of the admins somwhere said if they found out your trying to sell an account without cypher ring that you'll get banned :S

i think one of the admins somwhere said if they found out your trying to sell an account without cypher ring that you'll get banned :S[/b]

i wasnt sellit via ko4life nor was i selling it for usd

how is this even a question,

The account wasn't even close to secure as it wasnt having the email with it. Basically you did scam the guy. You took 5 gbs because you were absolutely ignorant. Regardless how ever easy you think it is to change the email, why the hell would he trust you. You lied to him saying you had the info, and say oh ya my bad i dont have the email its easy enough to change... if you have premium. Then as soon as he buys premium you take the account back. I absolutely sympathize with the guy who got screwed, You easily owe him the 5gbs and some more shit for the aggrivation.

How can any line of logic equal into you doing no wrong. How can you even feel good about that crap, worst story i seen in along time on this place.

Isnt this an admission of Scamming? Regardless of the transaction not taking place on ko4life, this guy might have well said hey i took 5 gbs from this smuck.

how is this even a question,

The account wasn't even close to secure as it wasnt having the email with it. Basically you did scam the guy. You took 5 gbs because you were absolutely ignorant. Regardless how ever easy you think it is to change the email, why the hell would he trust you. You lied to him saying you had the info, and say oh ya my bad i dont have the email its easy enough to change... if you have premium. Then as soon as he buys premium you take the account back. I absolutely sympathize with the guy who got screwed, You easily owe him the 5gbs and some more shit for the aggrivation.

How can any line of logic equal into you doing no wrong. How can you even feel good about that crap, worst story i seen in along time on this place.

Isnt this an admission of Scamming? Regardless of the transaction not taking place on ko4life, this guy might have well said hey i took 5 gbs from this smuck.[/b]
    wat is the point of giving him and email if it STILL isnt 100% secure?

i could just recover the email by using recover password from msn yahoo or watver they ALL have that feature

and of course i know the answer CUZ I MADE THAT ACCOUNT

and i said i have ALL info for everything CUZ HE HAS TO CHANGE EMAIL to be in anyway secure...

its common sense.

and i why was i ignorant?

cuz i tried to give him the info to change email?

maybe u have never sold an account before

but in the olds days all info was given including original credit cards numbers (which i tried to give him)

all this info was used to CHANGE THE FUCKING EMAIL

so now here is the point

why would i GIVE him the email if he still has to CHANGE THE FUCKING EMAIL!

use ur brain plz man

silverbuffer18

well if u sell an acc u must provide ALL info but u tried to give his items back so its no scam

Imhotep

So basically you sold the account w/o having full control over it (you didn't have the e-mail account)

so ofc he's got a right to be pissed at you.

Theres no way this guy is a scammer man use your brains guys....

1. He didnt "steal" 5 gbs cause he isnt any richer.....
    2. To the guy who traded the items.......BE happy he gave the items back to you man if he was a scammer you would be short 40? 45? gbs......
    3. He Gave the guy opportunity to change the e-mail with cc number and etc....So go change the email and if not stop bitching
    4. I dont care if he told the guy after they traded cause this guy is obviously a good guy....so trust him and go get the E mail changed

So solution no cookies your not a scammer

ILoveYouToo

Don't post this shit here. It's because of idiots like you that the rest of us can't sell our accounts here. Shoot yourself in the neck.

i could just recover the email by using recover password from msn yahoo or watver they ALL have that feature

and i said i have ALL info for everything CUZ HE HAS TO CHANGE EMAIL to be in anyway secure...

its common sense.

but in the olds days all info was given including original credit cards numbers (which i tried to give him)

so now here is the point

use ur brain plz man[/b]
    Are you serious that is the most newb thing i have seen in along time. That is the easiest way to scam someone by not giving them the email. You sir are thick headed as hell If anyone ever and i mean ever sold an account without giving an email no member on this forum noone would have accepted the trade, and they would have a pretty good case as to you selling insecure accounts. I know of a couple people who got banned for trading insecure accounts. Did you ever trade an account here, i very seriously doubt it. Didnt you even say that the email wasnt yours it was someone elses who was GG...

Don't post this shit here. It's because of idiots like you that the rest of us can't sell our accounts here. Shoot yourself in the neck.[/b]
    +1 so stupid...

The gaining part is not the point its the other guy losing the 5gbs, he concided the fact that he sold the shard to fast and lost 5gbs in the mix. Granted im not sure what the hell the account reciever was even thinking taking the account without an email. O

cookiesncream you fucked up big time, honestly cheeza has all the right to accuse you , because you did take the 5 gbs , unless you pay him back those 5 your technically a scammer, you have to give someone all the info if your trading accounts and honestly cheeza you can change the email bro, you don't even need the origional.

CR is the rule here you guys should both be warned for not trading with a CR.

In the words of tyrell,

your both

fuckin retarted

Cookies is obviously a good guy so im sure if he was a scammer he would have not given the items back but obviously he didnt not have the intent to scam............

He gave the guy the cc number........CHANGED THE FUCKING E-MAIL AND SHUT UP.....

he did not "take" the gbs because he is not any richer.....it was a misunderstanding and if cheza would have just changed the password with te cc number everything would be fine

cookies and cream is not a scammer and i would trust him......

and even if he did not tell him about the e mail.... cheza never asked about it before the trade... if its as important as you guys say maybe he should have asked....

cheezza

its common sense.

so now here is the point

use ur brain plz man[/b]
    i make an email address and give the email to you just the id.. you change it to that... why should i have to do all this crap with cs. why should i have to pay to get it done. you shouldnt even be selling the account. and if u did give me the email you cant get it back because you can change all the secret answers and alternate email address.....

cookiesncream you fucked up big time, honestly cheeza has all the right to accuse you , because you did take the 5 gbs , unless you pay him back those 5 your technically a scammer, you have to give someone all the info if your trading accounts and honestly cheeza you can change the email bro, you don't even need the origional.

CR is the rule here you guys should both be warned for not trading with a CR.

In the words of tyrell,

your both

fuckin retarted[/b]
    you can change the email to g1 website but on the official website you cant because it just says log into g1. but when u do that the email on the offical webstite stays the same. so you can just do forgotten password and get it straight back . and when u change seal code it gets sent to the email on the on the offical account which u wouldnt give to me..

Cookies is obviously a good guy so im sure if he was a scammer he would have not given the items back but obviously he didnt not have the intent to scam............

He gave the guy the cc number........CHANGED THE FUCKING PASSWORD AND SHUT UP.....

he did not "take" the gbs because he is not any richer.....it was a misunderstanding and if cheza would have just changed the password with te cc number everything would be fine

cookies and cream is not a scammer and i would trust him......

and even if he did not tell him about the e mail.... cheza never asked about it before the trade... if its as important as you guys say maybe he should have asked....[/b]
    i can change the password you fucking idiot. but you CANT CHANGE THE EMAIL ON THE OFFICAL KNIGHT ONLINE WORLD WEBSITE.

i make an email address and give the email to you just the id.. you change it to that... why should i have to do all this crap with cs. why should i have to pay to get it done. you shouldnt even be selling the account. and if u did give me the email you cant get it back because you can change all the secret answers and alternate email address.....
    you can change the email to g1 website but on the official website you cant because it just says log into g1. but when u do that the email on the offical webstite stays the same. so you can just do forgotten password and get it straight back . and when u change seal code it gets sent to the email on the on the offical account which u wouldnt give to me..
    i can change the password you fucking idiot. but you CANT CHANGE THE EMAIL ON THE OFFICAL KNIGHT ONLINE WORLD WEBSITE.[/b]
    why should u change it?

yea see u say ill make an email and give me id but did u even bother of putting that idea up?

i mean i bent over backwards saying email cab be changed..

i know how..

i told u over and over i can change it dont worry but all u wanted was ur items back or the email...

never in our trade did u propose making an email and givin me the the id so i could change it...

i would of done it too...

and why would u pay? cuz ur the one buying the account... if i paid u would have to give me some for me paying to change it..

and if all went to hell and u paid for premium and they did not change password i would more than gladly refund the money..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast