Oliveira from Ares

This is a discussion on Oliveira from Ares within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just bought yestrday rogue fp DD 25 from him , i gave him HB+7 for it , he said ...
Page: 1

JustM3

I just bought yestrday rogue fp DD 25 from him , i gave him HB+7 for it , he said he having it for more then 2 years and i thought oh well cant be dupe , today i just watch tv , when i came i got DC , i just logged and i saw my char in login w/o helemt , i said wtf i dont remember i took it off , when i logged i didnt saw the FP DD +6/25 , cant be scammer cuz all my other items was there , no way i deleted it im not noob , no way i sold it in mistake i allways change mercents before , just dupe 100% , i dont know if he knew it anyway i fuked up , in 1 word OWNED :\

P.S could be also ROLLBACk , but i dont got my HB+7 back and i've never got any rollback in 3 years i playing , so dunno what to say or dupe or w/e .

Edited : Oliveira not scammer , dont pay attention for the topic name.

Banned

we didnt have any dupe wipe in a while

JustM3

Yep i asked more people , i just have no idea then how its deleted , didnt put it on mercent , didnt sold it in mistake to NPC , and didnt gave it to somebody , just got dc loged and gone.

Banned

Yep i asked more people , i just have no idea then how its deleted , didnt put it on mercent , didnt sold it in mistake to NPC , and didnt gave it to somebody , just got dc loged and gone.[/b]

some ppl got random roll over =( one of my clan member upgraded his ex.raptor +2 rb to +3 and next day it was +2 rb -_-

JustM3

OrcJataYu just gave me 10gb , i told him what happend and he said they have problem in servers , sometimes laggs and they had rollback to some members , he cheak my char and he saw its really deleted , i just fuked up 10gb its nothing near rogue fp dd in Ares , but well atleast he did something.

Banned

ohh u really unlucky boy about wipe is not happend since empires version i think.

JustM3

Ill talk with OrcJataYu again when he be online , he been on my char to see whats going on , he put 10gb there and left , when ill see him online he told me to pm him and he maybe can help me , i kinda fuked up cuz i havent so much money and now i dont have helemt :/

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

wtf? ok i was the one who traded u the helmet, not the real oliveira, so pls change the name of the topic, then.. it would be a scam because i dont have ur acc info or something like that. a rollback? u r the only one with ur char info? maybe someone logged ur acc and stole the fp dd helmet and told u that it ...dissapeared

really weird thing O_o

JustM3

wtf? ok i was the one who traded u the helmet, not the real oliveira, so pls change the name of the topic, then.. it would be a scam because i dont have ur acc info or something like that. a rollback? u r the only one with ur char info? maybe someone logged ur acc and stole the fp dd helmet and told u that it ...dissapeared
    really weird thing O_o[/b]
    I sorry i thought you dupe it , but i wrote its not you and dont pay attention to the topic name ...
    And no im not the only 1 i have more 2 friends on it , RL friends i know them more then 2 years , we share our items , every gave item to get the HB+7 and then we gave it to you , we pay money for premiums me 1 month then other and so on , and no i know you didnt scammed my account cuz i have ROL WP Light belt of life chitin set +8 dual md +8 and all items still there only no Fp DD , anyway OrcJataYu gave me 10gb and when he login he will see if he can give me the item or money or nothing , hopefully he can give me some cuz i broke atm.

And again Oliveira From Ares aka camisita in ko4life not duper / scammer , dont pay attention to the topic title.

russia

dude licen to this, my friend gave me his giga 2hd +7 , i go to lvl 70 dungen and use it in there, i come out and there was gm even , i go buy post and then go cz, i take of the giga and put on spear of merky and dread shield, after couple minutes i click inventory to put the giga back on and its not there , i was like wtf, its gone completly gone , i did not dc and did nothing with it, i pmed a gm he said he could not do anything about it , i also sent a cs a ticket saying one of the itmes on my account just wanished into thin air , i dont know if this relates but wtf is going on.

JustM3

dude licen to this, my friend gave me his giga 2hd +7 , i go to lvl 70 dungen and use it in there, i come out and there was gm even , i go buy post and then go cz, i take of the giga and put on spear of merky and dread shield, after couple minutes i click inventory to put the giga back on and its not there , i was like wtf, its gone completly gone , i did not dc and did nothing with it, i pmed a gm he said he could not do anything about it , i also sent a cs a ticket saying one of the itmes on my account just wanished into thin air , i dont know if this relates but wtf is going on.[/b]
    Thats what i said , OrcJataYu gave me money becuse i know him more then 2 years , he know i legit and not lier , he cheak my char and he really saw my item gone , i dont have any idea how he know if i had or not but anyway he saw i didnt lie'd , he said some of thier database just fuked up and they trying to fix it before more people losse another items , i just got dc and loged and its gone , i was like omfg i just lost everything , now i try to get money from damn abyss blessings pfff.

weird stuff ur hb is missing as well O_o

JustM3

weird stuff ur hb is missing as well O_o[/b]
    I dont know if you say the true , but i came here and had no reasson to post and lie , you can pm GMs and ask them prolly every1 of them know , and maybe not , also russiaboy i think is Glader or Kpau dunno really , sry , said he lost it , im sure my hp +7 was 100% legit i play with it since DCZ char openned.

im not saying u r a lier or a duper, is just weird that both items got missing O_o