Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Olympia Cheaters

This is a discussion on Olympia Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Flippy and how come he still in the clan after this proof ? *:wub: *:P Lets talk ...
Page: 3

::Time2Burn::

Originally posted by Flippy
    and how come he still in the clan after this proof ? *:wub: *:P
    Lets talk about you...

Werent ur 1st char (Flippy, guess priest) delvled from 63 to 61 and deleted his NP? Im talking about first or second week of Olympia, when lvl 61 and above chars were delvled to 61.

And the second thing is; as u know in the past, sometimes ppl might got bugged and towers didnt hit them. I remember at that time, when i was getting pots from my inn, u tried to kill me at human town by using tower bug. Anyway still couldnt kill me but if u r against everykind of cheat and talking about cheat, you shouldnt do any cheat too. And if u r still posting about cheating and still doing cheat, dont post here anymore.

armand0

Originally posted by Flippy
    he got punished becoz of macroing,
    what about crstal dragon, that priest taking ss, is in "THE",

Sanchez

Originally posted by ::Time2Burn::+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(::Time2Burn:</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    Lets talk about you...

Werent ur 1st char (Flippy, guess priest) delvled from 63 to 61 and deleted his NP? Im talking about first or second week of Olympia, when lvl 61 and above chars were delvled to 61.

And the second thing is; as u know in the past, sometimes ppl might got bugged and towers didnt hit them. I remember at that time, when i was getting pots from my inn, u tried to kill me at human town by using tower bug. Anyway still couldnt kill me but if u r against everykind of cheat and talking about cheat, you shouldnt do any cheat too. And if u r still posting about cheating and still doing cheat, dont post here anymore.[/b]
    Owned

Banned

Default ok

I understand, so its ok to cheat, as long as other people are cheating as well? So pathetic.

Originally posted by armand0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(armand0)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    he got punished becoz of macroing,
    what about crstal dragon, that priest taking ss, is in "THE",[/b]

i dont know who is it and the priest isnt better than the other party , but he hide his name how could i know it ...? as i said go check on ranking a 1 post account posted this screenshot

anyway as u can see i made a new char and this one is 100% legit , and i never had a priest more than lvl 45 until yesterday on this server

Banned

For the first time, im going to agree with flippy.

So since flippy macro'd a little more than mantus, mantus is no longer guilty of cheating? Awesome, since turks are duping 9999 bus, i'll go dupe 9998 and be legit.

armand0

Originally posted by Shard

So since flippy macro'd a little more than mantus, mantus is no longer guilty of cheating? Awesome, since turks are duping 9999 bus, i'll go dupe 9998 and be legit.
    mantus banned for cheating, got punished, paid more than he gained, but tell me when the others got punished?

Sanchez

<!--QuoteBegin-Shard

mantus banned for cheating, got punished, paid more than he gained, but tell me when the others got punished?[/b]
    owned

<!--QuoteBegin-Shard

mantus banned for cheating, got punished, paid more than he gained, but tell me when the others got punished?[/b]

my old acc is banned ? :mellow:

Banned

Originally posted by Sanchez+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sanchez)</div>
    Originally posted by armand0@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shard

mantus banned for cheating, got punished, paid more than he gained, but tell me when the others got punished?
    owned[/b]
    how is that owned? your allowing a known macroer to be in your clan. nice clan, gg.

armand0

known?

maybe u dont know reading, mantus macroed from 51 to 55 and banned for a month, i think he could gain 4 times that xp in a month in normal ways. Certain guilts have certain punishments, u cant exclude a guy from society for a mistake, thats the usual case in democratic countries. Mantus is great guy and a good friend, he ll al ways be in ZT.
    but thats not the Olimpia style, licking babashoppers ass is more popular and appreciated...

Originally posted by armand0

maybe u dont know reading, mantus macroed from 51 to 55 and banned for a month

look like some ppl are getting more attention from gm , my old acc is perm banned...

Banned

Originally posted by armand0
    known?

maybe u dont know reading, mantus macroed from 51 to 55 and banned for a month, i think he could gain 4 times that xp in a month in normal ways. Certain guilts have certain punishments, u cant exclude a guy from society for a mistake, thats the usual case in democratic countries. Mantus is great guy and a good friend, he ll al ways be in ZT.
    but thats not the Olimpia style, licking babashoppers ass is more popular and appreciated...
    Sweet, so im going to go dupe 9999 bus, 9999 bes, and make full +10 shell and +10 raptor. I'll accept a 1 month ban, and be back and forgiven. SWEET, flippy pm me, lets make +10 armor.

its gay when u know they wont pass dupe wipe anyway

edit : but im working on a legit shard +8 atm

armand0

Originally posted by Shard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shard)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-armand0
    known?

Sweet, so im going to go dupe 9999 bus, 9999 bes, and make full +10 shell and +10 raptor. I'll accept a 1 month ban, and be back and forgiven. SWEET, flippy pm me, lets make +10 armor.[/b]
    well, i m really curious of ur age. Let me give u a small hint about modern law, different crimes have different punishments e.g stealing a bread and killing a human have much different punishments, got it???

maybe u should care more about known babashoppers, that every1 esp. arse lickers knows their names well

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast