Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Olympia Cheaters

This is a discussion on Olympia Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by armand0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(armand0)</div> Originally posted by Shard @ <!--QuoteBegin-armand0 known ? maybe u dont know reading, mantus macroed ...
Page: 4

Originally posted by armand0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(armand0)</div>
    Originally posted by Shard@
    <!--QuoteBegin-armand0

known?

maybe u dont know reading, mantus macroed from 51 to 55 and banned for a month, i think he could gain 4 times that xp in a month in normal ways. Certain guilts have certain punishments, u cant exclude a guy from society for a mistake, thats the usual case in democratic countries. Mantus is great guy and a good friend, he ll al ways be in ZT.
    but thats not the Olimpia style, licking babashoppers ass is more popular and appreciated...

Sweet, so im going to go dupe 9999 bus, 9999 bes, and make full +10 shell and +10 raptor. I'll accept a 1 month ban, and be back and forgiven. SWEET, flippy pm me, lets make +10 armor.
    well, i m really curious of ur age. Let me give u a small hint about modern law, different crimes have different punishments e.g stealing a bread and killing a human have much different punishments, got it???

maybe u should care more about known babashoppers, that every1 esp. arse lickers knows their names well[/b]
    atleast most of the babashoppers are not skilled and its better with them , imagine a skilled player with their stuff :blink: :wacko:

Banned

Originally posted by Shard@
    <!--QuoteBegin-armand0

known?

maybe u dont know reading, mantus macroed from 51 to 55 and banned for a month, i think he could gain 4 times that xp in a month in normal ways. Certain guilts have certain punishments, u cant exclude a guy from society for a mistake, thats the usual case in democratic countries. Mantus is great guy and a good friend, he ll al ways be in ZT.
    but thats not the Olimpia style, licking babashoppers ass is more popular and appreciated...

Sweet, so im going to go dupe 9999 bus, 9999 bes, and make full +10 shell and +10 raptor. I'll accept a 1 month ban, and be back and forgiven. SWEET, flippy pm me, lets make +10 armor.
    well, i m really curious of ur age. Let me give u a small hint about modern law, different crimes have different punishments e.g stealing a bread and killing a human have much different punishments, got it???

maybe u should care more about known babashoppers, that every1 esp. arse lickers knows their names well[/b]
    Lol, here we go with the age insults, typical when you have lost the arguement. Ok, and you think macroing is a "small" crime? See, you don't think before you speak. Macroing is not a "minor" thing. Also, your attempt at changing the subject from "Your clan allows known macroers to be a part of the clan" and "babashoppers" has failed. Stay on topic. Also, about your crimes, for the most part, they stay on your record for several years, if not forever, thanks.

armand0

Originally posted by Shard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shard)</div>
    Originally posted by armand0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(armand0)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shard
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-armand0

known?

Lol, here we go with the age insults, typical when you have lost the arguement. Ok, and you think macroing is a "small" crime? See, you don't think before you speak. Macroing is not a "minor" thing. Also, your attempt at changing the subject from "Your clan allows known macroers to be a part of the clan" and "babashoppers" has failed. Stay on topic. Also, about your crimes, for the most part, they stay on your record for several years, if not forever, thanks.[/b][/quote]

sorry to see but u r just talking for talking, its clear enough that i didnt lose anything, u can struggle hopeess

1- age insult? if u dont even have any idea about the laws, there is no meaning of talking with u.

2-I dont say macroing is a small crime. Read K2`s policies, u ll see "Macroing first offence 30 days ban", "duping/illegal items permanent ban", is it clear enough?? i think yes

3- This topic is not about zt allowing macroers in clan(i think i expalined well enough, but it seems u cant understand. Mantus macroed, banned, punished, u cant judge him anymore), its about whole olimpia cheaters

Banned

Originally posted by Shard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shard)
    Originally posted by armand0
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shard
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-armand0

known?

maybe u should care more about known babashoppers, that every1 esp. arse lickers knows their names well
    Lol, here we go with the age insults, typical when you have lost the arguement. Ok, and you think macroing is a "small" crime? See, you don't think before you speak. Macroing is not a "minor" thing. Also, your attempt at changing the subject from "Your clan allows known macroers to be a part of the clan" and "babashoppers" has failed. Stay on topic. Also, about your crimes, for the most part, they stay on your record for several years, if not forever, thanks.[/b]
    sorry to see but u r just talking for talking, its clear enough that i didnt lose anything, u can struggle hopeess

1- age insult? if u dont even have any idea about the laws, there is no meaning of talking with u.

2-I dont say macroing is a small crime. Read K2`s policies, u ll see "Macroing first offence 30 days ban", "duping/illegal items permanent ban", is it clear enough?? i think yes

3- This topic is not about zt allowing macroers in clan(i think i expalined well enough, but it seems u cant understand. Mantus macroed, banned, punished, u cant judge him anymore), its about whole olimpia cheaters[/b][/quote]

I know the laws quite well, in fact i've taken several years of classes.
    Ok, its a 30 dan ban, doesn't change the fact that he macro'd. In a court, if you kill someone, do you think it comes off your record? Think again.
    This topic is about cheaters, and that what mantus is.

Then again, your turkish, so i can't expect you to understand basic logic, sorry i set my standard so high.

armand0

Originally posted by armand0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(armand0)
    Originally posted by Shard
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shard
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-armand0

known?

maybe u should care more about known babashoppers, that every1 esp. arse lickers knows their names well

Lol, here we go with the age insults, typical when you have lost the arguement. Ok, and you think macroing is a "small" crime? See, you don't think before you speak. Macroing is not a "minor" thing. Also, your attempt at changing the subject from "Your clan allows known macroers to be a part of the clan" and "babashoppers" has failed. Stay on topic. Also, about your crimes, for the most part, they stay on your record for several years, if not forever, thanks.

3- This topic is not about zt allowing macroers in clan(i think i expalined well enough, but it seems u cant understand. Mantus macroed, banned, punished, u cant judge him anymore), its about whole olimpia cheaters[/b]
    I know the laws quite well, in fact i've taken several years of classes.
    Ok, its a 30 dan ban, doesn't change the fact that he macro'd. In a court, if you kill someone, do you think it comes off your record? Think again.
    This topic is about cheaters, and that what mantus is.

Then again, your turkish, so i can't expect you to understand basic logic, sorry i set my standard so high.[/b][/quote]

wow 5th post and at last something seems sensible, i was thinking i m trying to talk with a wall, u began to understand.

Mantus macroed and got punished, we cant exlude a guy from society just becoz of a mistake, he did wrong and understood he shouldnt do the same thing again, like every1 he deservers a second chance also. If u exclude every people made some mistakes, u would konw very well what will happen if u understand a bit from laws.
    Nobady here said mantus didnt cheat, yes he made a mistake but u dont have right to b1tch at ZT becoz they accepted him back after he got unbanned and promised not to do it again.

ps: if u want high standards, do not look at mirror!

Banned

Why does "everyone deserve a second chance"? Care to explain? Hes a macroer, he will ALWAYS be a macroer, and therefore zt SUPPORTS macroers.

Honestly, i think i could have a more intelligent conversation with my shoe.

Hes a macroer, he will ALWAYS be a macroer
    im not anymore :angry:

oh and btw it have nothing to do with the law , its just based on reputation

Banned

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shard
    Hes a macroer, he will ALWAYS be a macroer
    im not anymore :angry:

oh and btw it have nothing to do with the law , its just based on reputation[/b]
    Yeah, he felt that it would be cool to try to bring up real life laws, as if they compare to this game.

armand0

Why does "everyone deserve a second chance"? Care to explain? Hes a macroer, he will ALWAYS be a macroer, and therefore zt SUPPORTS macroers.

Honestly, i think i could have a more intelligent conversation with my shoe.
    i wish u a happy and peaceful life, try to love human beings and learn to show some tolerance, u ll relax and have a better life...

gl and hf with ur shoe, bb

edit:
    Yeah, he felt that it would be cool to try to bring up real life laws.
    READ www.knightonlineworld.com , K2 has a policy, there r some policies here as well.

i wish u a happy and peaceful life, try to love human beings and learn to show some tolerance.
    ZeroTolerance

SiegeR

For the first time, im going to agree with flippy.

So since flippy macro'd a little more than mantus, mantus is no longer guilty of cheating? Awesome, since turks are duping 9999 bus, i'll go dupe 9998 and be legit.
    at least mantus macroed but never flame ppl about macroing on this or any forums.Shameless flippy flames every1 and ZT.

p.s WE DONT SUPPURT CHEATERS.

Banned

Originally posted by SiegeR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SiegeR)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shard

So since flippy macro'd a little more than mantus, mantus is no longer guilty of cheating? Awesome, since turks are duping 9999 bus, i'll go dupe 9998 and be legit.
    at least mantus macroed but never flame ppl about macroing on this or any forums.Shameless flippy flames every1 and ZT.

p.s WE DONT SUPPURT CHEATERS.[/b]
    Ok so now its ok to cheat, as long as you don't accuse others of cheating? xD!

yes you do support cheaters, your allowing a known cheater to be in your clan, therefore he benefits from clan parties/clan drops, which=supporting.

thx

<!--QuoteBegin-Shard

p.s WE DONT SUPPURT CHEATERS.[/b]

when will u understand im not flamming ZT ? :mellow:
    im just having fun on forum with flame wars when im borred ^_^

SiegeR

Originally posted by SiegeR@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shard

yes you do support cheaters, your allowing a known cheater to be in your clan, therefore he benefits from clan parties/clan drops, which=supporting.

thx[/b]

is it only me or alll i just discovered that Shard needs to reply all flame topics especially to foruyms about ZT

The thing u wrote here is non sense u just going over and over again get some new ideas and come again

Banned

Originally posted by Shard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shard)
    <!--QuoteBegin-SiegeR
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shard

thx[/b]

is it only me or alll i just discovered that Shard needs to reply all flame topics especially to foruyms about ZT

The thing u wrote here is non sense u just going over and over again get some new ideas and come again [/b][/quote]

It made a lot of sense, maybe if you'd learn english before you posted.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast