Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Olympia Cheaters

This is a discussion on Olympia Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by armand0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(armand0)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Shard For the first time, im going to agree with flippy. So since flippy macro'd ...
Page: 5

Originally posted by armand0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(armand0)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shard
    For the first time, im going to agree with flippy.

So since flippy macro'd a little more than mantus, mantus is no longer guilty of cheating? Awesome, since turks are duping 9999 bus, i'll go dupe 9998 and be legit.
    mantus banned for cheating, got punished, paid more than he gained, but tell me when the others got punished?[/b]
    who gives a fuck whether or not they got punished. you have the power to punish mantus and you are not. this does not relate to anyone else so will you shut the fuck up about everyone else and take a look at your own clan

aga turk babas all cheat k

no generalization

every single last one of you

ALL of you.

Bobashop

Originally posted by SiegeR
    letme tell u who they are

mAntUs
    Honey
    Just4ever
    ZheN
    ::Vici::
    CrystalDragon

only mantus at clan now
    vici only cos he went inactive, honey is still in ur clan

turks = cheat

just ban everyone who speaks the language and it'll be fine.

i believe in leading a complete genocide of the turkish race

lvlmeplz

I obsolve this matter.

Bobashop

anyway the fact is macroing is macroing, mantus is a faggot, he sucks, he macroed, and he brings zero tolerance into disrepute, i dont know why hes still there

Originally posted by Bobashop
    anyway the fact is macroing is macroing, mantus is a faggot, he sucks, he macroed, and he brings zero tolerance into disrepute, i dont know why hes still there
    yeah it must be just him

it's not like his entire clan was there with him in that picture

zerotolerance clan macro parties yay

guess what guys

I AM BIRDFLU

lvlmeplz

You guys disdain each other too much. Where is the equating love for one another -the humankind and race that we know that should work together. Poultry or not.

Dost you liek poon?

i personally take it upon myself to trade spam / lure on / kill all those from clan zerotolerance

the pic i posted made a nice flame war , im happy that i posted it :wub:

armand0

Originally posted by tank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tank)</div>
    Originally posted by armand0@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shard

So since flippy macro'd a little more than mantus, mantus is no longer guilty of cheating? Awesome, since turks are duping 9999 bus, i'll go dupe 9998 and be legit.

mantus banned for cheating, got punished, paid more than he gained, but tell me when the others got punished?
    who gives a fuck whether or not they got punished. you have the power to punish mantus and you are not. this does not relate to anyone else so will you shut the fuck up about everyone else and take a look at your own clan

no generalization

ALL of you.[/b]
    tank a.k.a silence?? leecher of james?? how much np did u gain by leeching james a.k.a arrow shower hacker????

thats ur real problem, u cant accept to be pwned by turks

gl and hf, keep on crying and getting pwned. hadi cya

Banned

Originally posted by tank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tank)
    <!--QuoteBegin-armand0
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shard

mantus banned for cheating, got punished, paid more than he gained, but tell me when the others got punished?

no generalization

ALL of you.[/b]
    tank a.k.a silence?? leecher of james?? how much np did u gain by leeching james a.k.a arrow shower hacker????

gl and hf, keep on crying and getting pwned. hadi cya[/b][/quote]

A) That was at the beginning of the server, and i don't think he knew until afterwards.

B-About being pwned by turks, not hard when 99% of them cheat, including your pathetic clan.

C) Why do you seem to "brag" about being turkish? I'd say your country has pretty much ruined this game, yet you march around "TURKMUNSUN TuRK TURK PRIDE" like stfu.

armand0

Originally posted by Shard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shard)</div>
    Originally posted by armand0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(armand0)
    Originally posted by tank
    <!--QuoteBegin-armand0
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shard

no generalization

ALL of you.

gl and hf, keep on crying and getting pwned. hadi cya[/b]
    A) That was at the beginning of the server, and i don't think he knew until afterwards.

B-About being pwned by turks, not hard when 99% of them cheat, including your pathetic clan.

C) Why do you seem to "brag" about being turkish? I'd say your country has pretty much ruined this game, yet you march around "TURKMUNSUN TuRK TURK PRIDE" like stfu.[/b][/quote]

A) hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhah ahahahahhahah "and i don't think he knew until afterwards." well i think he is the only person in whole server that cant understand james cheating, loll i laugh a lot. AND "That was at the beginning of the server" does it make difference? then mantus had macroed at the begininng of the server, i laugh a lot again...

i m really curious, some turks who r cheating and most of them getting banned ruin this game or US players %95 of em buying +8 items and uber uniques for USD from gm's and not even a single of them getting banned (or banned 12321 times and unbanned 12322 times).

I know my clan and clannies, i know they are not cheating and u cant accept it. Funny, u say us pathetic buıt seriouslş man i m sorry for u seeing how pathatic u r.

Winston_

Originally posted by Bobashop+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bobashop)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SiegeR
    letme tell u who they are

mAntUs
    Honey
    Just4ever
    ZheN
    ::Vici::
    CrystalDragon

only mantus at clan now
    vici only cos he went inactive, honey is still in ur clan[/b]
    vici is at another clan , and honey still in clan with another acc. that is totally legit

im lucky , olympia is surely the funniest server , flame war everday :wub:

Originally posted by tank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tank)
    <!--QuoteBegin-armand0
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shard

no generalization

ALL of you.[/b]

gl and hf, keep on crying and getting pwned. hadi cya[/b][/quote]

rofl?

proof kac aga baba siktir git nerdysyn turkey nuke?

When did I get pwned by a turk XD hahahahahahahahahah

Sorry I thought that was fucking hilarious. You see... turk and legit do not go together. Including you, dumbfuck macroing piece of shit.

Hmm alright.. anyways let's see I ONLY partied with James right? since he was my butt buddy and he obviously had the #2 stipend. Considering James was banned on the third-fourth day of the server, how much NP could i have leeched if at all? Not to mention it was a Sunday night when he went on his arrow shack spree and got banned. Sorry to burst your bubble but I have this thing called school... I don't know if turkey has these "schools" yet. numb was #2 stipend and I was #1 stipend, l2adamantys was also #2 stipend along with JackieChang. Where does James fall into play? Did we all leech his np and abuse some bug to get more np than he did? I'm sorry but, I'm sure most of the earlier orcs could testify that my early pk parties consisted of me, numb, cecilia, hotautism, deathie, and kujo. If you want to draw all of their legitamacies into perspective as well then feel free to. If you could bring back some of the older orc players to testify along with me, I am sure we would come to some common ground in which everything that I have stated so far has been undoubtably true. Yes, Deathie and KuJo both started arrow shower hacking but if you draw further from their testaments you will learn that they started arrow shacking very late into the server, noticeably well after I stopped to pk with them. It is pretty illogical that I still get pms accusing me of leeching the upwards of 60k np from James when he was banned so early on into the server. I believe that if I had 60k np within the first week of the server, there would be no point in defending myself as I would be undoubtably illegit in one way or another. Yet, if you could use your rather tiny turkish brain to view these facts objectively without your little turk devil on your shoulder screaming jihad upon me, perhaps you could see past your own prejudiced haze. I would like to point out that, I was one of the lowest levels pking on the server period. I began to pk at level 33, easily the first day of the server. When I stopped pking to start exping again it was due to the fact that I was level 48 when people like Mustang were emerging at level 60. This was roughly the time that I joined KeepWalking which is verifiable by konptracker.com I was at 36.7k np on December 3. The server was launched on November 24th. This means that within the time frame of 9 days I gained 36.7k np and levelled from 1-48. Is that really that illogical? I believe that if I didn't sleep at all for the entire 9 days instead of just the first couple days, I could easily have topped well over 50k np. I distinctively remember our first war where I made a cool 9900 np within three to four hours. Assuming James and, according to the entire turkish nation, everyone else that I was in contact with was undoubtably macroing, is it reasonable that I would eventually lose my stipend to Abyssinian (a well known human macroer at the beginning of the server).

Yet, I do understand your point of view. Macroing so hard and abusing every bug so frequently and still losing to someone must be pretty frustrating. As yukigackiem told us once he left FromTheDarkness to join KeepWalking, FromTheDarkness (now modern day ZeroTolerance) macrod every single day at apostle. No, it wasn't the conventional archer macro, it was simply a z skill macro. This would explain your 24/7 control over the el morad apostle spots even during times not reasonable for turks to be on. Maybe instead of trying to divert attention from yourselves you should try and confront your own issues after the evidence that we have placed before you. Whereas you draw upon possibilities and speculations, you have been handed screenshots of your actual party with kosp open, openly talking about autoloot within party chat. I feel that I could speculate just as much as you if I wanted to. Instead of simply limiting your illegitamacies to simple macroing and bug abusing, perhaps I could say that each of your members has a full shell set +10 in their inn along with hell breakers +10 and totamic bows +10.

Sorry if I confused you, but since you are barbarically screaming at everyone to make some sense I figured I would bend to your demands and give you what you wanted. I'm sorry if you don't think this was appropriate because someone actually took the time to write a coherent response not powered by simple frustration and anger like everyone has been doing.

p.s I will make a prediction that one of the ZT members will either respond with another off topic statement or a simple flame at either me or someone else. It seems that members of the turkish nation also have very selective reading. If this does happen again, I would rather not waste my time arguing with imbeciles.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast