Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Olympia Cheaters

This is a discussion on Olympia Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by tank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tank)</div> Originally posted by armand0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(armand0) Originally posted by tank <!--QuoteBegin-armand0 @ <!--QuoteBegin-Shard For the first ...
Page: 6

armand0

Originally posted by tank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tank)</div>
    Originally posted by armand0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(armand0)
    Originally posted by tank
    <!--QuoteBegin-armand0
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shard

For the first time, im going to agree with flippy.

So since flippy macro'd a little more than mantus, mantus is no longer guilty of cheating? Awesome, since turks are duping 9999 bus, i'll go dupe 9998 and be legit.

mantus banned for cheating, got punished, paid more than he gained, but tell me when the others got punished?

who gives a fuck whether or not they got punished. you have the power to punish mantus and you are not. this does not relate to anyone else so will you shut the fuck up about everyone else and take a look at your own clan

aga turk babas all cheat k

no generalization

every single last one of you

ALL of you.
    tank a.k.a silence?? leecher of james?? how much np did u gain by leeching james a.k.a arrow shower hacker????

thats ur real problem, u cant accept to be pwned by turks

gl and hf, keep on crying and getting pwned. hadi cya[/b]
    rofl?

proof kac aga baba siktir git nerdysyn turkey nuke?

When did I get pwned by a turk XD hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sorry I thought that was fucking hilarious. You see... turk and legit do not go together. Including you, dumbfuck macroing piece of shit.[/b][/quote]

go play with sand, where is james? arrow shower hack back to cz, call him to make u np, ok baba?

macroing and me? ask every single player on diez, they ll give u the answer...

cukumu yala simdi, ok?

Being level 70 on diez with full shell and glowies doesn't help much either.

Also, if you knew anyone close to me, I am extremely prejudiced against the Diez server ^_^

p.s "play with sand?" What is that supposed to mean? turkish humor?

Also, you are assuming I am white which I am not. I'm 100% Korean so if you wish to start speaking in your own language thinking you are clever shit. Be my guest.

Joggeum ang guh gah mooseun mahl he neun jee do mohl ah go... K2 gochu eul joggeum duh balah muguh bah, geul um eun nuh shard 8 doh baduh soo it get dah... babo gateun michin seki gah ..

p.s#2 to help support my bug abusing theory please refer to the earlier pages of this thread. ZT sins are infamous for speed glitching to the orcs and ZT sins are infamous for standing and waiting for the spike->ks to the humans ^^

I have no respect for your clan as you have no skill and have earned whatever you have to call your own through illegitamate means.

armand0

Being level 70 on diez with full shell and glowies doesn't help much either. *

Also, if you knew anyone close to me, I am extremely prejudiced against the Diez server ^_^

p.s "play with sand?" What is that supposed to mean? turkish humor? *

Also, you are assuming I am white which I am not. I'm 100% Korean so if you wish to start speaking in your own language thinking you are clever shit. Be my guest.

Joggeum ang guh gah mooseun mahl he neun jee do mohl ah go... K2 gochu eul joggeum duh balah muguh bah, geul um eun nuh shard 8 doh baduh soo it get dah... babo gateun michin seki gah ..

p.s#2 to help support my bug abusing theory please refer to the earlier pages of this thread. ZT sins are infamous for speed glitching to the orcs and ZT sins are infamous for standing and waiting for the spike->ks to the humans ^^

I have no respect for your clan as you have no skill and have earned whatever you have to call your own through illegitamate means.
    who says this? a guy playing at cypher and olimpia?? "prejudiced to diez server" haha
    i dont need to explain u how did i get my lvl(most of diez knows) and my items (none of them bought by USD or made by illegal ways)

when will u stop ur empty talks and tell us whats james doing atm? lets talk something solid. Refer to http://www.konptracker.com/koclanlist.php?s=5 , i need james's msn, maybe he can teach me how to arrow shower while running with %100 accuracy and i ll come to help u to make some np.

who needs ur respect? just be a good kid, go to beach and make castle from sand, coz it seems u cant pk without james.

Bobashop

btw by honey being in the clan i mean on a different char, not the macroed one.

Originally posted by armand0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(armand0)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tank
    Being level 70 on diez with full shell and glowies doesn't help much either. *

p.s "play with sand?" What is that supposed to mean? turkish humor? *

who says this? a guy playing at cypher and olimpia?? "prejudiced to diez server" haha
    i dont need to explain u how did i get my lvl(most of diez knows) and my items (none of them bought by USD or made by illegal ways)

when will u stop ur empty talks and tell us whats james doing atm? lets talk something solid. Refer to http://www.konptracker.com/koclanlist.php?s=5 , i need james's msn, maybe he can teach me how to arrow shower while running with %100 accuracy and i ll come to help u to make some np.

who needs ur respect? just be a good kid, go to beach and make castle from sand, coz it seems u cant pk without james.[/b]
    Just some points of clarification, I refuse to continue a pointless flamewar with an illiterate turk.

-I don't know what James is doing now, he simply told me when I got home that he got banned and he logged off of vent.
    -I have never played Cypher, I play Ares and Olympia
    -I don't know if the link is broken or if you messed up while posting it, but all I see is a clan ranking list.
    -I mean this to not be egotistical in any way but referring to your last point about not being able to pk without James. What basis does that have? Did I simply lose all np and quit the game a week after the server? As far as I know, I have actually gained some np since ! As for you, I have never heard of you ingame.

As far as I know my talks were not "empty" if you could choose to describe it that way, rather your comments are simply filled with flames such as "build a sand castle" (which I still do not understand by the way, some turkish humor perhaps?) I provided proof, I provided a method to gain more proof, and it was ignored. I simply can't stoop down to your neanderthal method on approaching subjects such as this and simply engage in a flame war about who could build a better sand castle (?). As for now, I am done. If you choose to speak to me more, please do it ingame or in some other way, perhaps you want to add me on msn or something so we can continue this oh-so-intelligent discussion elsewhere without taking up forum bandwidth.

I'm sure you do not need my own respect, I never inferred it that way nor does that make any sense. If I believed that my respect was everything, why would I even bother posting on this forum? Simply knowing it myself would have satisfied me. No, I did not wish to be the sole contributer to this discussion, I just found it outrageous that you continued to initiate argument after argument completely ignoring the facts placed before you. If that is just how you are, I believe that you are the one, not I, that needs to mature a bit. By posting I'm simply openly expressing my support for a point that has been made here already (ZT macroing; ZT sins speed glitching).

And as far as your concern with my real life, you know nothing about me and to refer to it in an argument over fictional online characters is pretty dumb. If you haven't noticed, I haven't been active much lately either. I am about ready to quit and leave all this drama behind. Maybe after all those with reason leave the server, your ego will be fulfilled and you will choose to leave this game as well.

Macro was proven via screenshot, speed glitch was suggested via numerous testimonies. Confront those issues please.

Alize

Okey, i read enough criticisms, and i hardly believe that all this counts on that most of the ppl are looking negatively on the clan ZeroTolerance because most of the are turks, and they just can`t get on it, I mean how can a turk clan be that successful ? May be u ask urself this ? Well to refresh ur mind half of the clan are turks and other half are splited in diff countries, the good part is that every1 "control" good enough English so u can make 1 simple conversation except 1 guy in clan(i won`t mention his nickname). The other part of this thread is "Jelousy" i have no comment ... just blame us more, this show ur weakness...

I want to mention, i am not turk ...

armand0

It seems i m blind, can u show me which rogue jingling/macroing in ZT? (i wont write one more time the status of mantus), who r the others?

Mature talk? what do u expect? u r a cheater(THERE IS NO WAY NOT TO UNDERSTAND JAMES USING KOSP, TILL EARNING 20K NP'S), and blame ZT players for being cheaters(oh didnt forget u also accused me of macroing), u dont deserve it.

ego or whatever, ZT clan doing a great job and u and others just b1tching them coz most of them r turks and licking ass of other known babashoppers coz they arent turks... All 6 pages of this topic and many other "official ZT flaming" topics by "forum boys" are only about this simple fact, cant stand us becoz we r turks.

Bobashop

wow tank you fucking geek

Artaith

Originally posted by armand0
    It seems i m blind, can u show me which rogue jingling/macroing in ZT? (i wont write one more time the status of mantus), who r the others?

Mature talk? what do u expect? u r a cheater(THERE IS NO WAY NOT TO UNDERSTAND JAMES USING KOSP, TILL EARNING 20K NP'S), and blame ZT players for being cheaters(oh didnt forget u also accused me of macroing), u dont deserve it.

ego or whatever, ZT clan doing a great job and u and others just b1tching them coz most of them r turks and licking ass of other known babashoppers coz they arent turks... All 6 pages of this topic and many other "official ZT flaming" topics by "forum boys" are only about this simple fact, cant stand us becoz we r turks.
    +1

Road

Here is my fraps of guys macro'ing. But how come I can only save it in That weird format for windows movie maker? I want to change it to something like .WMV. Please guys help I want to get these guys banned.

http://rapidshare.de/files/17522350/Report..._ers.MSWMM.html

Road

Originally posted by Tank
    Yet, I do understand your point of view. Macroing so hard and abusing every bug so frequently and still losing to someone must be pretty frustrating.
    Tank wins the internet. Seriously, we've all proven your turkish clan is full of hackers. Doesn't matter if you are turkish or not, I hate you guys for being hackers, besides you turks haven't exactly given us a good reason to like you with how rude you are to americans and are trying to force us out of our own game and call it your own. We've got some hackers too, but I'm sure it can't compare with a nation with around 70.4 million citizens around 25.5% youths, all ready to hack up our servers.

nice. in moradon right now...

Banned

i am go kill troll and i am see troll party and i am see bad shield and i am kill pirest with bad shield and i am be super duper man and i am laugh
    but then turky come and i am call my paki friend and we are am kill all turky and they are all daed and we are all laugh and am go nuke turky because paki owns turky

Banned

Originally posted by armand0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(armand0)</div>
    Originally posted by tank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tank)
    Originally posted by armand0
    <!--QuoteBegin-armand0
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shard

For the first time, im going to agree with flippy.

So since flippy macro'd a little more than mantus, mantus is no longer guilty of cheating? Awesome, since turks are duping 9999 bus, i'll go dupe 9998 and be legit.

mantus banned for cheating, got punished, paid more than he gained, but tell me when the others got punished?

who gives a fuck whether or not they got punished. you have the power to punish mantus and you are not. this does not relate to anyone else so will you shut the fuck up about everyone else and take a look at your own clan

aga turk babas all cheat k

no generalization

every single last one of you

ALL of you.

tank a.k.a silence?? leecher of james?? how much np did u gain by leeching james a.k.a arrow shower hacker????

thats ur real problem, u cant accept to be pwned by turks

gl and hf, keep on crying and getting pwned. hadi cya
    rofl?

proof kac aga baba siktir git nerdysyn turkey nuke?

When did I get pwned by a turk XD hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sorry I thought that was fucking hilarious. You see... turk and legit do not go together. Including you, dumbfuck macroing piece of shit.[/b]
    go play with sand, where is james? arrow shower hack back to cz, call him to make u np, ok baba?

macroing and me? ask every single player on diez, they ll give u the answer...

cukumu yala simdi, ok?[/b][/quote]

I asked my diez people and they said you are legit. Good

But they also said, direct quote." he sucks, but hes legit "

Sanchez

Originally posted by SlmShady

nice. in moradon right now...
    Olympia fuked up again...I guess a new dupe method discovered....zzzzzzzzzzz :angry:

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast