Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Olympia Cheaters

This is a discussion on Olympia Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div> Originally posted by armand0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(armand0) Originally posted by Shard Originally posted by armand0 Originally posted ...
Page: 8

armand0

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    Originally posted by armand0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(armand0)
    Originally posted by Shard
    Originally posted by armand0
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shard
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-armand0

known?

maybe u dont know reading, mantus macroed from 51 to 55 and banned for a month, i think he could gain 4 times that xp in a month in normal ways. Certain guilts have certain punishments, u cant exclude a guy from society for a mistake, thats the usual case in democratic countries. Mantus is great guy and a good friend, he ll al ways be in ZT.
    but thats not the Olimpia style, licking babashoppers ass is more popular and appreciated...

Sweet, so im going to go dupe 9999 bus, 9999 bes, and make full +10 shell and +10 raptor. I'll accept a 1 month ban, and be back and forgiven. SWEET, flippy pm me, lets make +10 armor.

well, i m really curious of ur age. Let me give u a small hint about modern law, different crimes have different punishments e.g stealing a bread and killing a human have much different punishments, got it???

maybe u should care more about known babashoppers, that every1 esp. arse lickers knows their names well

Lol, here we go with the age insults, typical when you have lost the arguement. Ok, and you think macroing is a "small" crime? See, you don't think before you speak. Macroing is not a "minor" thing. Also, your attempt at changing the subject from "Your clan allows known macroers to be a part of the clan" and "babashoppers" has failed. Stay on topic. Also, about your crimes, for the most part, they stay on your record for several years, if not forever, thanks.

sorry to see but u r just talking for talking, its clear enough that i didnt lose anything, u can struggle hopeess

1- age insult? if u dont even have any idea about the laws, there is no meaning of talking with u.

2-I dont say macroing is a small crime. Read K2`s policies, u ll see "Macroing first offence 30 days ban", "duping/illegal items permanent ban", is it clear enough?? i think yes

3- This topic is not about zt allowing macroers in clan(i think i expalined well enough, but it seems u cant understand. Mantus macroed, banned, punished, u cant judge him anymore), its about whole olimpia cheaters

I know the laws quite well, in fact i've taken several years of classes.
    Ok, its a 30 dan ban, doesn't change the fact that he macro'd. In a court, if you kill someone, do you think it comes off your record? Think again.
    This topic is about cheaters, and that what mantus is.

Then again, your turkish, so i can't expect you to understand basic logic, sorry i set my standard so high.
    wow 5th post and at last something seems sensible, i was thinking i m trying to talk with a wall, u began to understand.

Mantus macroed and got punished, we cant exlude a guy from society just becoz of a mistake, he did wrong and understood he shouldnt do the same thing again, like every1 he deservers a second chance also. If u exclude every people made some mistakes, u would konw very well what will happen if u understand a bit from laws.
    Nobady here said mantus didnt cheat, yes he made a mistake but u dont have right to b1tch at ZT becoz they accepted him back after he got unbanned and promised not to do it again.

ps: if u want high standards, do not look at mirror![/b]
    Hý, ý ýs macro to lwl 70, clan plýsssss
    ý took punýshment for my actýons, plýsss clan, ýt wasnt my fault.
    ý deserve a second chance![/b][/quote]

hy, y m a 5x lvl loser, y can only talk BS yn forums, y suck hard yn cz.

Originally posted by armand0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(armand0)</div>
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shard
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-armand0

known?

maybe u dont know reading, mantus macroed from 51 to 55 and banned for a month, i think he could gain 4 times that xp in a month in normal ways. Certain guilts have certain punishments, u cant exclude a guy from society for a mistake, thats the usual case in democratic countries. Mantus is great guy and a good friend, he ll al ways be in ZT.
    but thats not the Olimpia style, licking babashoppers ass is more popular and appreciated...

Sweet, so im going to go dupe 9999 bus, 9999 bes, and make full +10 shell and +10 raptor. I'll accept a 1 month ban, and be back and forgiven. SWEET, flippy pm me, lets make +10 armor.

well, i m really curious of ur age. Let me give u a small hint about modern law, different crimes have different punishments e.g stealing a bread and killing a human have much different punishments, got it???

maybe u should care more about known babashoppers, that every1 esp. arse lickers knows their names well

Lol, here we go with the age insults, typical when you have lost the arguement. Ok, and you think macroing is a "small" crime? See, you don't think before you speak. Macroing is not a "minor" thing. Also, your attempt at changing the subject from "Your clan allows known macroers to be a part of the clan" and "babashoppers" has failed. Stay on topic. Also, about your crimes, for the most part, they stay on your record for several years, if not forever, thanks.

sorry to see but u r just talking for talking, its clear enough that i didnt lose anything, u can struggle hopeess

1- age insult? if u dont even have any idea about the laws, there is no meaning of talking with u.

2-I dont say macroing is a small crime. Read K2`s policies, u ll see "Macroing first offence 30 days ban", "duping/illegal items permanent ban", is it clear enough?? i think yes

3- This topic is not about zt allowing macroers in clan(i think i expalined well enough, but it seems u cant understand. Mantus macroed, banned, punished, u cant judge him anymore), its about whole olimpia cheaters

Ok, its a 30 dan ban, doesn't change the fact that he macro'd. In a court, if you kill someone, do you think it comes off your record? Think again.

Then again, your turkish, so i can't expect you to understand basic logic, sorry i set my standard so high.

wow 5th post and at last something seems sensible, i was thinking i m trying to talk with a wall, u began to understand.

Mantus macroed and got punished, we cant exlude a guy from society just becoz of a mistake, he did wrong and understood he shouldnt do the same thing again, like every1 he deservers a second chance also. If u exclude every people made some mistakes, u would konw very well what will happen if u understand a bit from laws.
    Nobady here said mantus didnt cheat, yes he made a mistake but u dont have right to b1tch at ZT becoz they accepted him back after he got unbanned and promised not to do it again.

ps: if u want high standards, do not look at mirror!
    ý deserve a second chance![/b]
    hy, y m a 5x lvl loser, y can only talk BS yn forums, y suck hard yn cz.[/b][/quote]
    Hy, y am lwl 70 looser who spends my days expyng on ko, y have full babashop gear, y have no lyfe, love me!

armand0

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shard
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-armand0

known?

ý deserve a second chance!
    hy, y m a 5x lvl loser, y can only talk BS yn forums, y suck hard yn cz.[/b]
    Hy, y am lwl 70 looser who spends my days expyng on ko, y have full babashop gear, y have no lyfe, love me![/b][/quote],

hy y styll talk bullshyt coz everythyng y sayd are all bullshıt
    coz mrslyes lvled by 2 ppl on aoe harpyes yn 1.5 years, no babashop gear on char, never used any $ for ko except some premyums, both players goyng to unyversyty and have nyce lyves, but only thynk y can do ys talk BS on my computer
    kkthanksbbcya!

Banned

Originally posted by Shard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shard)
    <!--QuoteBegin-armand0
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-SinFiery

i'll 1v1 you on olympia, but i got no char on diez to use vs you :P

i would do if weaston wasnt hacked.
    lol, he must have accidently downloaded a keylogged koxp.[/b]
    sure,
    will u continue ur brainless comments?
    he got hacked by a db hacker..[/b][/quote]

Sure, when you stop being a turk.

armand0

Originally posted by Shard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shard)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-armand0
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-SinFiery

lol, he must have accidently downloaded a keylogged koxp.
    sure,
    he got hacked by a db hacker..[/b]
    Sure, when you stop being a turk.[/b][/quote]

when u are as virtuous as a turk.

Originally posted by Shard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shard)
    <!--QuoteBegin-armand0
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-SinFiery

lol, he must have accidently downloaded a keylogged koxp.

sure,
    he got hacked by a db hacker..
    Sure, when you stop being a turk.[/b]
    when u are as virtuous as a turk.[/b][/quote]
    zzz thats a fragment...

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shard
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-armand0

known?

ý deserve a second chance!

hy, y m a 5x lvl loser, y can only talk BS yn forums, y suck hard yn cz.
    Hy, y am lwl 70 looser who spends my days expyng on ko, y have full babashop gear, y have no lyfe, love me![/b]

hy y styll talk bullshyt coz everythyng y sayd are all bullshıt
    coz mrslyes lvled by 2 ppl on aoe harpyes yn 1.5 years, no babashop gear on char, never used any $ for ko except some premyums, both players goyng to unyversyty and have nyce lyves, but only thynk y can do ys talk BS on my computer
    kkthanksbbcya![/b][/quote]

I AM TEH QUOTE POST KK?

ProcessoR

Originally posted by SiegeR
    elrosvaldamir FTW!!!

nice combo hacking

how can he hit me 4 damages non stop?

even never 1 skill never fails?

p.s why people still hate ZT?
    We owned 5 clans with 20 ppl at csw * *
    And no1 can say we cheated
    u are a dumb ass oky? elrosvardamir is my old student 4 damages nonstop is very easy for a progamer, u use totally 2 skills for 4 damages and u press 1 times RR after first skill.

elros sucks <_<

ProcessoR

Originally posted by Chemical
    elros sucks *<_<
    maybe but 4 damages(skill RR skill) isnt that hard to do.

QuikSilver

hey thesource fuck off osiris your piece of shit

Thesource

Originally posted by QuikSilver
    hey thesource fuck off osiris your piece of shit

Osiris mr. 1 spike and auto-town, hi baba <_<

Thats why K2 sucks your kind still can play this game. :angry:

Road

armand0 why don't you just accept that we aren't going to take anything you say seriously until you can actually prove to us that your clan doesn't hack. And if you are trying to defend Turks by saying Americans Babashop that's off topic. I honestly don't see what's wrong with buying/selling accounts/items. If you try and put that in the same lvl as duping you are retarded. The people who sold those items actually worked to get them. I guess you wouldn't understand since you've never tried to understand the incentive of a legit american player.

Also if you can blantly say Turks don't hack, you're dumber than I thought you were. Americans hack too, but not nearly as much as the 15 year old turks. No wonder everyone thinks you're retarded.

I believe you're legit but you're pointlessly trying to defend a hacking clan that everyone knows hack. We've even posted screen shots. What more do you want?

Just SHUT UP ALREADY! <_<

Banned

Originally posted by Road
    armand0 why don't you just accept that we aren't going to take anything you say seriously until you can actually prove to us that your clan doesn't hack. And if you are trying to defend Turks by saying Americans Babashop that's off topic. I honestly don't see what's wrong with buying/selling accounts/items. If you try and put that in the same lvl as duping you are retarded. The people who sold those items actually worked to get them. I guess you wouldn't understand since you've never tried to understand the incentive of a legit american player.

Also if you can blantly say Turks don't hack, you're dumber than I thought you were. Americans hack too, but not nearly as much as the 15 year old turks. No wonder everyone thinks you're retarded.

I believe you're legit but you're pointlessly trying to defend a hacking clan that everyone knows hack. We've even posted screen shots. What more do you want?

Just SHUT UP ALREADY! *<_<
    Im pretty sure this man just shut armando down.

Dorn

damn thats a lot of quotes in one quote...anyway GoGo hacks and has tried to lure on me before and GotMilk hacks (a mage...yes thats right a mage) hacks...do me a favor and BAN THEM

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast