Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

MUAHAH LORDSHIVA HACKED

This is a discussion on MUAHAH LORDSHIVA HACKED within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ....
Page: 1

sime217

Banned

dam, lordshiva was once real GG

sime217

ya but now the scammers that got his account
    dont deserve his account

Banned

ya...

I knew the real shiva...he was cool

PSYK0SIN

GJ sime

@FT3R5H()CK

Well two wrongs don't make a right. But I have been scammed before as well, so I know where your coming from, but still why stoop to his level? If you hate scammers why become one? Just my opinion not trying to flame or anything, just don't understand.

Well two wrongs don't make a right. But I have been scammed before as well, so I know where your coming from, but still why stoop to his level? If you hate scammers why become one? Just my opinion not trying to flame or anything, just don't understand.[/b]
    That's just like catching a criminal and letting him go before he served his sentence.

</my opinion>

@FT3R5H()CK

That&#39;s just like catching a criminal and letting him go before he served his sentence.

</my opinion>[/b]
    Well yeah I see where your coming from as well, but remember karma does exist and if you just move on karma will hit him 3x harder. :lol:

Well yeah I see where your coming from as well, but remember karma does exist and if you just move on karma will hit him 3x harder. :lol:[/b]
    I think it already did hit him :P

Well two wrongs don&#39;t make a right. But I have been scammed before as well, so I know where your coming from, but still why stoop to his level? If you hate scammers why become one? Just my opinion not trying to flame or anything, just don&#39;t understand.[/b]
    +1. If you hack/scam someone for any reason (even if you hack a hacker), then you are a hacker/scammer.

tamachan

+1. If you hack/scam someone for any reason (even if you hack a hacker), then you are a hacker/scammer.[/b]
    Nope... If u hack someone who Hacked you in the first place, You have Rights to hack him back...
    Example : If someone stole ur wallet and u know who it is, u would tell the police or someone....
    But in ko, If u tell K2, they will say : Oh too bad and thats it... yep so Good job

pspabuser

heh how di u manage it?

Nope... If u hack someone who Hacked you in the first place, You have Rights to hack him back...
    Example : If someone stole ur wallet and u know who it is, u would tell the police or someone....
    But in ko, If u tell K2, they will say : Oh too bad and thats it... yep so Good job [/b]
    I&#39;m agree if you just take back what is yours, but it is not the case here.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Why Karma to hit him? ......... why let do tomorrow what u can do today?
    Think of the dlving as "karma"

alper15

aga wich server`?

u mean the lordshiva in pathos?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast