Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

OMFG not again!

This is a discussion on OMFG not again! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Maybe all LesDragon can stfu please? he call you to help him you morons , you really think we stupid ...
Page: 2

Maybe all LesDragon can stfu please? he call you to help him you morons , you really think we stupid and cant notice it? he scammer , dont try to protect him , i've in msn some picture that i saved , i told him give me item and ill give you , then he said no you scammer , i told him " you sell account right ? " he said " yes i selling " and i told him " if somebody wanna buy it from you , first you take the money / items , or first you give info ? " he said " first he give money / items " then i told him you stupid noob its the same with our issuses give me the items ill give you info , he called me scammer , but dont worry sh4ka , ill report you.

Dizzle13

Maybe all LesDragon can stfu please? he call you to help him you morons , you really think we stupid and cant notice it? he scammer , dont try to protect him , i've in msn some picture that i saved , i told him give me item and ill give you , then he said no you scammer , i told him " you sell account right ? " he said " yes i selling " and i told him " if somebody wanna buy it from you , first you take the money / items , or first you give info ? " he said " first he give money / items " then i told him you stupid noob its the same with our issuses give me the items ill give you info , he called me scammer , but dont worry sh4ka , ill report you.[/b]

ty bubba for having my back ppl are tryin to say i am a scammer pfff stupid ppl

sh4ka

lol look this

(07:48) *help .ılıllı. aNti : dizzle its ok ?
    (07:48) MIchael : ok i have it now
    (07:48) *help .ılıllı. aNti : ^^
    (07:49) MIchael : ty
    (07:49) *help .ılıllı. aNti : so u can add me in your list for good trader :P
    (07:49) MIchael : yes

so now plz no charge back and stop say i'm scamer i have all conversation. so now pay me and stop this post i hate f*cking noob trader. give me my money and ban ko4life plz

knux

Maybe all LesDragon can stfu please? he call you to help him you morons , you really think we stupid and cant notice it? he scammer , dont try to protect him , i've in msn some picture that i saved , i told him give me item and ill give you , then he said no you scammer , i told him " you sell account right ? " he said " yes i selling " and i told him " if somebody wanna buy it from you , first you take the money / items , or first you give info ? " he said " first he give money / items " then i told him you stupid noob its the same with our issuses give me the items ill give you info , he called me scammer , but dont worry sh4ka , ill report you.[/b]

shut up and post them -_- stop flame and dont give us proves zz

Oh hell YAy i charged him back he took the account and changed everything on my and now i lost all my +2 items as far as roc+2's in+2 in+2 and so on i am not bull shiting i am trusted on here i have bought about 1,000usd from knux and no charge back y would i scamme this pussy account when i dont scamm srry i think sk4ka or what and moubs are just working togeather to get ppls money, sence you all did take the char and my items u better bleave i am goin to charge back on this shit i am not lose'ing everything over this[/b]
    dizzle pls... i thought i could trust you !
    we had litige and make this shit problem down -_-
    dont give bad impression.... i thought you were gg

First of all, PEACE ALL, people here are just insulting each other without even knowing who they are talking about <_<.

Dizzle i don&#39;t know if you are a scammer, i just know that you got some problems with knux lately and that you were at fault, that could make you suspicious but still it seems like this problem got solved so as you said you seem to be trustable.

About Sh4ka :

People who are saying he is a scammer because he didn&#39;t want to give items before having their account are just kids and should shut up. Why should he trust you ? A friend of mine traded items for account and actually he gave items before getting account and GOT SCAMMED (ty for items, bb ), so everyone who think he is a scammer because he gave them no chance of scamming him should just shut up, ok ? Actually i was the one who told him to act this way for trading, because it is the only way for him to be 100% sure he won&#39;t be facked by some random scammer. If you disagree about his terms then just don&#39;t accept but don&#39;t call him scammer some time later while you didn&#39;t even trade with him, this is probably the kiddiest thing i ever read.

Sh4ka is 100% trustable, i lended him items, our clan lended him items, and all items came back every time so no, he is not a scammer, if he wanted to scam people he could have scam for 700 usd of items easily from me and clan but actually he didn&#39;t, he gave back today items we lended him because now HE DON&#39;T HAVE A CHAR ANYMORE AND HE IS STOPPING KO BECAUSE OF THIS, do you think it is what a scammer do, giving back items which are worth a lot ? No that&#39;s not what they do, they just disappear with as many thing they can. And to be honest, hacking an account you got paid by paypal is just nonsense, it is obvious the buyer will chargeback. Actually you chargebacked someone who obviously didn&#39;t hack you.

I don&#39;t know what happened exactly (the only possibility i see if dizzle is not a scammer is that both of you got facked by someone else, a lot of people who used mykol for changing information got hacked lately, seems like KO website got a big lack of security; or perhaps one of you just got keylogged) but still i know you are accusing a legit player and i&#39;m 100% sure he is a legit player. So instead of saying bullshit, try to find a solution together to get back account and items, ok ?

MissLilith, proud assistant/leader of LesDragonsPourpres clan.

Dizzle13

I dont know how we could fix this problem i am out 300usd + all my gear and items i just put on the account i am get fuked all over i am losing over 1k usd on this shit so give me 1k and i will call it fix&#39;ed, and i dont have a keylogger and i am 110% know i dont have one on my comptuer i have never had this problem be for playing this game ever........so how to fix this i dont know how this could get fix&#39;ed

Its funny you people don&#39;t think about it for a second. So what you are saying is Dizzle put 1k usd worth of gear on a char that he was charging back ? That is nonsense period.

Oh from my knowledge charge back takes over 24 hours to be done. So you people are saying you got charged back in a matter of few hours, wierd. In my opinion Shaka just got himself a fully geared char, the "you know you got keylogger or the site hacked you" joke is OLD. Is funny the keylogger didn&#39;t hack him until today.

Its funny you people don&#39;t think about it for a second. So what you are saying is Dizzle put 1k usd worth of gear on a char that he was charging back ? That is nonsense period.

Oh from my knowledge charge back takes over 24 hours to be done. So you people are saying you got charged back in a matter of few hours, wierd. In my opinion Shaka just got himself a fully geared char, the "you know you got keylogger or the site hacked you" joke is OLD. Is funny the keylogger didn&#39;t hack him until today.[/b]
    You know a lot of scammer who give back items people lended them ? Don&#39;t be ridiculous, Sh4ka have always been 100% trustable, he sold his char because he wanted to buy a level 75 warrior but now he don&#39;t have the money to buy this warrior, he don&#39;t have a char anymore and he is stopping to play.

About site hacking, i got some clanies who got hacked lately, they leveled their char since level 1, they got no keylogger but still all their account information got changed, how do you explain it ? I know people who got all their account information changed some days after they changed their password via mykol, don&#39;t you think there is something suspicious ? Do you work for K2 ? :blink:

Banned

screwing around with trading/buying chars...ive lost 2 lvl 70+ from assholes that chang ehte info with payment history

Last but not least, can you explain me how he was able to change password and email :
    - without knowing actual password : i suppose the old password got changed
    - without access to new email : i suppose the old email got changed
    - without old payment information of the account : he is not first owner and don&#39;t have paypal address nor first C&B id of the account, i talked with him about this matter some weeks ago and told him he was very lucky he never had to ask help from CS. And anyway changing informations through CS is a very slow process, one week ago i sended ticket to change information on an account via CS, they asked me all payment information including paypal and old C&B id, i gave all information but i&#39;m still waiting for their answer

The first who give me a good explication will get a cookie .

Banned

Just 1 point :

Once you paid for the account : You received all the informations of the account.

Then, what happened ? : You changed probably the account&#39;s password / and all other infos.

And after all infos are changed : You put all your stuff on the account because since you changed all the infos, you&#39;re the only person who can log in this account.

The problem is that you don&#39;t have any access to the account anymore.

So the guy who fucked you MUST have the NEW passwords / infos ect...

If you tell us that Shaka scammed you, i guess he probably found your password.

Hey seriously, your new password was 123 or azerty ?? maybe it was qwerty ??

Don&#39;t be a kid. HOW DO YOU WANT HIM TO FIND A PASSWORD YOU SET FROM YOUR COMPUTER ??? as you&#39;re 110% sure you don&#39;t have any keylogger i can see 2 solutions :

1) You got fucked i don&#39;t know how by a 3rd person.

2) Shaka might be a god and he can find the password of everyone on this forum.

One more thing i want to speak about.

Imagine, i want to sell my account and scam someone.

I sell my warrior lvl 70 to a guy, he pay me via paypal, then i laught at him and by a shadow way i change the pass of the account i sold to him.

What do you think, if an account seller want to scam someone really easy, just use fucking Western Union.

When a SELLER use PAYPAL, he&#39;s the only person which can be fucked in the trade.

Everyone in this fucking forum knows that Paypal help buyers !

Moubs

A lot of people know Dizzle is a scammer

A lot of people know Dizzle is a scammer[/b]
    Well, there is no real proof he scammed someone here, just some things suspicious and since this player seems to be trustable we can&#39;t be sure...Could you just explain us why you keep bumping this topic if you don&#39;t have this priest anymore ?

But the real problem is that he chargebacked someone who didn&#39;t hack him (i explained why it was impossible sh4ka hacked him above aka CS taking ages to change informations and the fact that sh4ka don&#39;t have all payment informations, if he really got hacked then it was through website hack or keylogger). If he got hacked after getting full control of the account then it is not Sh4ka&#39;s business anymore so what dizzle did was wrong anyway.

Don&#39;t be a kid. HOW DO YOU WANT HIM TO FIND A PASSWORD YOU SET FROM YOUR COMPUTER ??? as you&#39;re 110% sure you don&#39;t have any keylogger i can see 3 solutions :

1) You got fucked i don&#39;t know how by a 3rd person.

2) Shaka might be a god and he can find the password of everyone on this forum.

3) He knew the payment history and he contacted Customer support to get his account back.[/b]
    I lost a char same way...

sh4ka

you are not a scammer ?

I connect rerool and my char is human !!!! i&#39;m karus on LesFragonsPourpres

it&#39;s strange no ?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast