Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

OMFG not again!

This is a discussion on OMFG not again! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I lost a char same way...[/b] Problem is that sh4ka don't have payment informations and that it takes ages anyway, ...
Page: 3

I lost a char same way...[/b]
    Problem is that sh4ka don't have payment informations and that it takes ages anyway, there was not enough time between the moment dizzle bought account (3 days ago ? perhaps 4 days ?) and the moment account is supposed to have been hacked (around 2 days ago since a chargeback is supposed to take 24 hours), i know it because i tried to change email via CS last week and i'm still waiting news.

Anyway we'll try to investigate with our clan about this matter, i had contact with old owner of the char even if i didn't see him for 6 month, perhaps we'll be able to contact him (i know his real life whereabout) and get back account with his payment informations.

you are not a scammer ?

I connect rerool and my char is human !!!! i'm karus on LesFragonsPourpres

it's strange no ?

[/b]
    I don't think someone with IN+2 and such kind of stuff (you bought a CS from knux right ?) would be wandering around with dual priest mace, seems like you both got facked by a noob .

Dizzle13

A lot of people know Dizzle is a scammer[/b]
    i am a scammer lmao you dont even know what you are talking about so u need to stfu u nub. and all i know is i dont have a account witch means i am out of my money there and out of the money that i had in items on this account losing over 1k usd you get account back with my items on it and the charge back will be gone simple as that ok ty bb

Banned

Btw Dizzle is playing on El morad side & Shaka got all his clannies / friends on karus side.

Why would he NT to el morad side ? It would be really strange.

You're el morad, you got your friends and clannies on el morad side.

IMO, you just wanted your own pot maker for free.

Just keep bumping this post dude, so everyone here will see who is the real crow!

Dizzle13

Btw Dizzle is playing on El morad side & Shaka got all his clannies / friends on karus side.

Why would he NT to el morad side ? It would be really strange.

You're el morad, you got your friends and clannies on el morad side.

IMO, you just wanted your own pot maker for free.

Just keep bumping this post dude, so everyone here will see who is the real crow![/b]
    wtf ever you all are dumb azz'z and some one ppl have had trouble with you all b4 tryin to scamme ppl but what ever i have never scammeed andyone so what ever bb nub

i am a scammer lmao you dont even know what you are talking about so u need to stfu u nub. and all i know is i dont have a account witch means i am out of my money there and out of the money that i had in items on this account losing over 1k usd you get account back with my items on it and the charge back will be gone simple as that ok ty bb[/b]
    Add me on msn pls (i sended you mine), i got some news for you.

GOODYEAR

t'es qui toi blaireau ? avec un nom pareil tu pourrais au moins dire qui t'es si ta pas les couilles ferme la merci -_- et sinon tu avance des preuves....[/b]
    jsuis sur que t'es pas capable de répéter sa en anglais :P

Mariuszowy

this is KO.

Everyone scams everyone !!!!
    I quited this game for 1.5month already :P And i see this was good decision :P

Anyway i think dizzle is not a scammer, he got owned by this sh4ka :P
    I had many problems with scammers also, but i was using game cam on every trade so they always gave me items back if they scome me :P

Ok, so after some investigation :
    - Sh4ka was able today to get back password by using "Forgot password" feature while email is supposed to have been changed => 1st thanks to K2 network and their bugs
    - Password he received was neither the old one he was using, nor the new one dizzle set up (i talked with dizzle on msn), and SOMETHING REALLY FUNNY ABOUT THIS NEW PASS is that it was working to log IG but not working to log on mykol, i tried it myself because i was very dubious about it :blink: => 2nd thanks to K2 network and their bugs
    - I got dced from account while both moubs and sh4ka were afk (sh4ka gone out with some friend, moubs at school)
    - When i tried to log again later (while i was talking with dizzle on msn and while moubs and sh4ka were still both gone), i was unable to log again, pass got changed
    - On account there was still fp+8/15hp set sealed, but i didn't see dizzle's uniques (if fp set was still there and sealed, i suppose the hacker don't have seal/unseal answer and uniques are still there), anyway perhaps they were at inn or on another char, but now it is too late for checking

My conclusion : both of you got fucked by some hacker, i'll try to contact old owner to get his payment informations, with that we should be able to get back account perhaps with items

knux

jsuis sur que t'es pas capable de répéter sa en anglais :P[/b]
    écrit lisiblement en francais on verra pour la traduction plus tard :lol: :mellow:

account registered at @gmail.com adress?

GOODYEAR

écrit lisiblement en francais on verra pour la traduction plus tard :lol: :mellow:[/b]
    arrete ta quand meme compris se que je voulai dire :P

account registered at @gmail.com adress?[/b]
    I don't know, why ? Is there any problem with gmail servers ?

1 way to check this story. Dizzle ask your all gg sellers from your list to vouch for you in this topic. Since i can see there are many well known ppl. If they all will say that you bought from them items/chars and everything went ok. It will mean only 1 thing that sh4ka is scammer.

And knux isn't Dizzle in your gg traders list?
    Good trade :
    - Dizzle13 --> BIG PAYPAL trade

"BIG" = amount?

Btw in situation like this all clannies not counting. You just saying what you want to think...

Dizzle13

1 way to check this story. Dizzle ask your all gg sellers from your list to vouch for you in this topic. Since i can see there are many well known ppl. If they all will say that you bought from them items/chars and everything went ok. It will mean only 1 thing that sh4ka is scammer.

And knux isn't Dizzle in your gg traders list?
    Good trade :
    - Dizzle13 --> BIG PAYPAL trade

"BIG" = amount?

Btw in situation like this all clannies not counting. You just saying what you want to think...[/b]
    Yea i should do that i have not scammed 1 person on here and knus has seen my 1k in usd if not more from me and no scamme

BlazinBaba

dono why Dizzle would scam some1 over 300 dollars when hes done alot bigger trades than that, i would have to go on dizzles side on this 1

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast