Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

OMFG not again!

This is a discussion on OMFG not again! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol sh4ka hates liers i hate turks =) its a win win situation IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE HACKED ...
Page: 5

spankmyflubber

lol sh4ka hates liers i hate turks =) its a win win situation IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE HACKED DONT ASK TURKS FOR HELP UNLESS YOU KNOW THERE TRUSTABLE GET A BACKGROUND CHECK FROM UR FRIENDS DUMBASS LOL!

and sum1 mentioned earlier that dizzle changed pw, infos and crap, but remember that you only need previous payment infos, and u can change ALL the info/pw/sq on the account. which is what 80% of account scammers do.[/b]
    To change info of an account u need ALL payment infos and a week of spamming customer support or so (try it and you will see). Account got hacked around 2 days after dizzle got it and Sh4ka don&#39;t have payment info of previous owner (me and my clan are still trying to contact this guy at the moment but he don&#39;t connect to msn nor check his email <_<). Ok ?

After this story of hack, sh4ka gave back all his clan items and left KO.

By the way i don&#39;t even understand why kids from other server come and post here :
    1. We are not turks, we are french and one of the oldest clan on server
    2. About our trustability :
    - check our GG rating on kodb
    - check knux&#39;s sig (who plays my char sometimes and stock his items, around 2000 usd at the moment, in my inn ).
    - We kicked someone from clan lately when we heard he got irl relations with a known hacker (a french canadian playing a priest by the name of renskt and now in BadCompany).
    - Check both those screenshots of me helping a friend (not even in my clan, he prefered asking me than asking his own clanies) to transfer items from an account to another if you think i&#39;m not trustable :

As i told to dizzle on msn, i&#39;ll try to get back account and if his items are still on it, he&#39;ll get them back, i think i&#39;m trustable and that he knows it (he even asked me if i was selling my char).
    Now someone could close this topic ? I&#39;m sick of reading kid&#39;s comment...

FlippinSweeT

when u babashop and break the rules of the game it&#39;s bound to happen......

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345