New scam method

This is a discussion on New scam method within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I posted in forum I wanted to buy some shit. Few scammers PMed me and added me in MSN, coupled ...
Page: 1

lastdance

I posted in forum I wanted to buy some shit. Few scammers PMed me and added me in MSN, coupled with some legit traders.

Chatted with this guy in MSN, gives me a ko4life nick which doesn't exist. Ok very suspicious already.

Says he works for gv666 and able to give me discount cos he's a staff. But I need to pay him via paypal. LOL nice try. Asked him to log on to show me his shit and says he's only in charge of sales.

Anyway screened his email [email protected] and found some results. Definitely not legit.

Beware folks, scammers are prowling this forum.

I posted in forum I wanted to buy some shit. Few scammers PMed me and added me in MSN, coupled with some legit traders.

Chatted with this guy in MSN, gives me a ko4life nick which doesn't exist. Ok very suspicious already.

Says he works for gv666 and able to give me discount cos he's a staff. But I need to pay him via paypal. LOL nice try. Asked him to log on to show me his shit and says he's only in charge of sales.

Anyway screened his email [email protected] and found some results. Definitely not legit.

Beware folks, scammers are prowling this forum.[/b]
    2/3 people are scammers, I have come to this analysis...

QeenOfPain

This is fuking crazy why pepole trying to scam other players its shitty i thing that those guys need to be banned. im new member on this forum and pepole dont want to trade with me becouse they thing "new member prabobly scammer" i hate that im onest player but i have many problems becouse of scammers i thing if someone have proffs that someone is scammer ko4life need to ban him in 5 min

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

ppl doesnt know who, and with too many scammers around here... who will trust a 0 post new member just like that to do usd or account trade? :mellow:

Redemption

2/3 people are scammers, I have come to this analysis...[/b]

probably even more