Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

OMG YUNERO SCAMMED ME

This is a discussion on OMG YUNERO SCAMMED ME within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wares ur dam video ......... wow u keep sayin u posting a video but ware teh flip is the vid...
Page: 2

theeps

wares ur dam video ......... wow u keep sayin u posting a video but ware teh flip is the vid

Call Steven Spielberg

man you have to post your vid I wanna see the modified vid that you're going to post and the photoshoped pictures

Go die in hell scammer 1LikeMyC0lt did several very succesfull trades and he did some major trades he sold maaaaany things.
    And now your coming in this forum and say E DONT GIVE MONEY ME with your VERY good english and your pretending that you have vids and pics that you DONT EVEN POST and now you try to save you by saying E DONT GIVE MONEY ME to another accusation of scam.

And you pretend to be trustable??

Damn your a complete idiot or just completely dumb?

Go to hell and go in your house (a paper box in a little street) and never come back in this forum you pissed me off with your soo bad english and your scam.
    Happy now? wioth the 500USD that you've scammed you can buy a bigger paper box!

GO TO HELL

mintiness

all we have are accusations, idk why everyone is jumping on this yunero guy, but all that is being done here is finger pointing and arguing. no proof has been posted either way. if people could be convicted on words and accusations alone then that would make for a very fucked up system.

There are now 3 ppl who said yunero is scammer..
    cachi, Ilikemycolt, thief...

so who believe ? Not very hard question...

Banned

for who know me know also my life..im busy in university atm when this night i back to home ill post all SS...
    yunero post this video.. it will show how u scammed me coz i have SS of conversation

sednanref i asked alredy to MODs for a help but they dont support this kind of trades... go read the forum rules.. trade moderator support only items for items trades in different server.. so i tried trust he..

we maked a little rule... make the trade in 2 different trade >>>
    first trade i get items (half items that i buy )
    second i give he money
    third he give me the rest of items left and here when he scammed me

ill explain better later.. see u and thx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12