TenX is a scammer

This is a discussion on TenX is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; one of his msn: [email protected] he scammed me of: full set of shell+3rb raptor+3/75 dual o.e lupus+1 BoS dual dr ...
Page: 1

the_stiffmeister

one of his msn: [email protected]

he scammed me of:
    full set of shell+3rb
    raptor+3/75
    dual o.e
    lupus+1
    BoS
    dual dr

his name is ryan...but the name he used to me was scott

dont buy a warrior named ThePieateS or a mage named StratusFear

thebeast&theharlot has all of his info's and a LONG list of emails so if u'd be so kind post here all of his info

only proof i have of him doing it was that he was the only person with the warrior's accoutn info other than myself

i guess it 2Moons for me from here on out, as all i have is 30m and 2 lvl 70 accounts worth nothing b/c they have been hacked....

will still be active here on ko4life though...

Beast&Harlot

Yawn ive posted before that, the kid that is selling/playing the pieates, is a scammer, sorry it happend, but guess what I WARNED PEOPLE, but oh shit people dont believe anything till it happens then they are just pissed off because they know they should of listened.But eh its just a game, we all get over it, so sorry that happend m8 but GL in what ever you do now.

it sucks that this happened dude...you shouldnt of trade chars tho just because you thought he was gg

the_stiffmeister

it wasnt that i thought he was gg...

it was partly my fault b/c i was easy to trust him and i didnt look into or thik about it enough....

but he still is a lying sack of shit and he deserves to burn in hell....even u know that allen...

i never said he wasnt