Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

OMFG not again!

This is a discussion on OMFG not again! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok i just bouhgt a account from sh4ka and he and more ppl said he was 100% trustable and after ...
Page: 1

Dizzle13

Ok i just bouhgt a account from sh4ka and he and more ppl said he was 100% trustable and after i paid him he gave me all info, and blah b;ah and put my items and stuff on the account and now the account password and e-mail has been changed on me now i am los'ing a shit load now, and if you read this sh4ka if u changed your mind and want to keep the accuont just give my items back and my money i have paid and u can have the account dont be a SCAMMER

Kluez

Well that sucks but, 3/4 of the "vouching" topics are just friends vouching for each other.

SpiriT_HunteR

Well that sucks but, 3/4 of the "vouching" topics are just friends vouching for each other.[/b]
    Yea happened to me too :S

koyo

ill look on msn if i can talk to him but i dont think he did this comon unless u chargebacked, hes a fkin GG we are in the same clan i helped him yesterday to xfer his items from shaka to an other char...

Banned

post nick and msn from scammer

ROFL this sh4ka tried to buy my account rogue lvl 71 , he said ill give info then he will give items , i said you noob if you buy my char you should give first , he said i scammer and he goes , i knew he tried to scam me.
    Fuck him.

LookAtMySS

lol i knew he was scammer he had offer for my rogue rol+1 +ss+7 but he absolutely wanted have account first then i said to him to say in game that after he got info he will giveme unique with his main char(sh4ka lvl74priest LesDragonPourpres clan ps:g rien contre les dragon pourpre mé shaka é un scammer)then he doesnt want cause i had gm msn and i said him if he scam me i"ll show this to gm and got his main account banned...

knux

dizzle i wait you on msn to discuss about it.... i want to see you this evening

first of all : shaka is a friend from me he will never scam anyone -_-
    second : give proof of all baba how are posting here genkku dont tell some shit on him he is legit...

anyway i want that dizzle come talk to me coz i was a "mediator" of trustworthy

dont post some shit if dont have to talk about it baba spammer ...

lol i knew he was scammer he had offer for my rogue rol+1 +ss+7 but he absolutely wanted have account first then i said to him to say in game that after he got info he will giveme unique with his main char(sh4ka lvl74priest LesDragonPourpres clan ps:g rien contre les dragon pourpre mé shaka é un scammer)then he doesnt want cause i had gm msn and i said him if he scam me i"ll show this to gm and got his main account banned...[/b]
    t'es qui toi blaireau ? avec un nom pareil tu pourrais au moins dire qui t'es si ta pas les couilles ferme la merci -_- et sinon tu avance des preuves....

sh4ka

i dream i never scam people stop this....... ZZZ i hate lier people

Aymeric

Shaka , scammeur hmm hmm ! No kidding

Talk with Knux and try to find a problem wtih you and Shaka

dragunmaster

Wow thats messed up if you chargedback, if you sold your char, you sould your char. Give him his stuff back

Moubs

people don't tlak about sh4ka if you didn't know something about him.
    i play with him since a lot of time and i know he is 100% trustfull.

This morning after payment we gave him account info after some minutes he changed all info its normal.

And after some minutes we show charged back by him.

And now shaka has losed char + money.

i have all conversation on MSn

Dizzle13

Oh hell YAy i charged him back he took the account and changed everything on my and now i lost all my +2 items as far as roc+2's in+2 in+2 and so on i am not bull shiting i am trusted on here i have bought about 1,000usd from knux and no charge back y would i scamme this pussy account when i dont scamm srry i think sk4ka or what and moubs are just working togeather to get ppls money, sence you all did take the char and my items u better bleave i am goin to charge back on this shit i am not lose'ing everything over this

Moubs

lol man, i stoopped Ko for 3 months now, and don't wanna back on this game not interest for me, i received nothing, no money, no items and i need nothing, just helping a friend with who i played lot of time to get his char back, cuz ppl like you just scamming, hacking, and cheating on tihs game.

I saw on this forum a lot of people got problems with you, and now i just knowyour brain is as bad as a turk

Dizzle13

lol man, i stoopped Ko for 3 months now, and don't wanna back on this game not interest for me, i received nothing, no money, no items and i need nothing, just helping a friend with who i played lot of time to get his char back, cuz ppl like you just scamming, hacking, and cheating on tihs game.

I saw on this forum a lot of people got problems with you, and now i just knowyour brain is as bad as a turk[/b]

who has had problems with me? who is that name a name plz, u and your buddy are scammers F*ck you both i have lost 1,000usd now sence i have now lost the account with all my +2 items on the account good thing i didnt put my weapon on this account yet

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast