Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

OmgThisIsMe scammer

This is a discussion on OmgThisIsMe scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i share account with him for now 1years+ and he wanted to sell char for usd for equip some priest ...
Page: 1

LookAtMySS

i share account with him for now 1years+ and he wanted to sell char for usd for equip some priest that we share i said him ok but i have no paypal account so i coudnt sell it myself for get the money so i gave him info to account for sell it he also sold our mage 72 and took all money his in game name zxenke dunno if he changed nick yet his msn [email protected] and [email protected] at least i dont care i was playing this char(Genkku) for 4years while my bro quited and i went to guild war i just hope he gona got hacked on his new char it is just an advice do not thrust this guy or u will cry after

Validating

yep roi i hope u fucking die ben zona

Banned

yben shel sharmuta yamanyak

Yea scammer , w/e , thats why i did many trade's with people and everything is fine , now i know why chris and Seby666 told you the same Rital , i dont really care what you say , many people know me and i never scammed any1 , " dont trust this guy , you will cry after " , i just sold the mage for 250$ , sold GBs via paypal , also trade'd with Vanessita , but yea i scammer like i said , w/e.
    And Daniel , you paid premium? you do something excpt Arena? you only use people , when you dont need them you ignore them , so stfu please .

TooMuchStre...ahi tesder tdegel....

Banned

i heard u 2(lookatmyss and roguenite) are ful of shit and u tried to hack omgthisisme and take all of this items

Daniel , atleast i gave you premium every month , i gave you char to play , i gave you everything you wanted , you said you want mage right? i bought , after 5 days you left , go hell dumb kid , you wanted ill babashop , i didnt want and you blocked me in msn , stfu noob.

LookAtMySS

lol no i wanted to sell my char to go wow then i back ko and gave him all my account info for he sell to equip some char at least as i said i dont care about ko it became shit online game i just hope roi gona die

lol no i wanted to sell my char to go wow then i back ko and gave him all my account info for he sell to equip some char at least as i said i dont care about ko it became shit online game i just hope roi gona die[/b]
    " lol " you think this topic funny? thats why you open accounts in ko4life every 2 days , becuse you dumb stupid.
    I waste over 500$ for premiums just for both of you , you assholes , how you have respect to call me scammer you pieace of shit , after all what i did for you , you couldnt play w/o me , so stop BS me.
    Daniel trust me , more 3 weeks i move to Carmiel , ill find you easy if i want , you live in Male Adomim , i know your family name and more, who told you if i told ya the right info about me , you think ill give you my info ? you remember Avi Priente? it was me , didnt want to tell you , but well only becuse you little kid lifeless who use people and then leave them , i dont really need you , you call me scammer? ALL OF THIS ITEMS worth my money of the premiums i waste for you , i worked just to buy prem and make you enjoy in game , but yea thats how you say thanks , go hell thats the only thing i have to say.

If i scammer, i want somebody from my trustable list to say that , and proof it , NOBODY will not say i scammed him , i sold items and did many accounts trade , nobody didnt got scam , you both stupid kids w/e life who try to blame me allways and try to scam my email to rape my account , i know you tried unseal my items and share it between you , but too late .

Validating

ROFL I BLOCKED U MSN? WTF U BLOCKED ME STOP LIEING WTF R U TALKING ABOUT

ROFL I BLOCKED U MSN? WTF U BLOCKED ME STOP LIEING WTF R U TALKING ABOUT[/b]
    You blocked me , i asked my friend in msn and he said you online , now stop it Daniel go get life asshole , lets see how you can live w/e me pieace of shit , after all what i did for you , really you really good person , 500$ not coming easy you know.
    Just today , only today you told me you want karus priest, i bought 2100 KC and went karus , for god sake you call me scammer ? you? what you did for me ? tell me? you did something? i dont think so.

Validating

K roi have fun with ur char seriously, i know i havent payd for premium, but ffs atleast give rital something, u traded hes char for this so dont go this low plz.
    and i didnt block u msn idk what ur friend said, if i had i wouldnt be a shame to say so roi.

LookAtMySS

lol u talking more on ko4life then msn? oh i forgot u block me at msn and no u didnt use over 500$ on premium cause as i said u i wanted play genkku not 50char not my fault if u change char every 2day and btw daniel said he wanted change mage to priest yes but he said if we dont want he wont then u said also u want change char again so all u used is 3premium on my char is it worst 200$+ no i gave u item for the premium to get mage but u wanted more i should have thrust sh4ka when he said me u look like scammer(and i should have see u scammer when u said me u scammed item when seby has gave u his priest account info) now i wont come post again on this shit thx to the old player with who i have make fun while 4years most of them quited ko for same reason as i wanted to quit

Validating

roi i seriously dont care but the char coz i havent payd for anything but rital has given u hes char to trade so plz atleast give him money.

helnix

ZXENKE HAS BEEN SOLD NOT THE REAL OWNER

K roi have fun with ur char seriously, i know i havent payd for premium, but ffs atleast give rital something, u traded hes char for this so dont go this low plz.
    and i didnt block u msn idk what ur friend said, if i had i wouldnt be a shame to say so roi.[/b]
    Why you think i should believe you? how many times you blocked me and i call your phone to unblock and even there you didnt answerd? why should i give rital something when you both use me and my money , all genkku char worth even not half from my premiums , i gave to both of you everything you said , if its KC , if its chars , if its premiums , if its w/e , i did everything to make both of you happy , but today you blocked me just becuse i dont wanna babashop ? thats pissed me off , ill not babashop in game , atleast i got the money for half of the premiums i paid for you , it was my chars and i had premiums on them and let you play , you online a lot in day even more then me , and allways Arena Arena Arena , why you think you can come forum and say lie's? i dont care if online people believe you , both of us know you lier , and Daniel , soon i go Army , i dont need to talk with you anymore , now its my time to ignore you.
    I have to give Rital money? you hear what you say? I USED A LOT OF MONEY FOR BOTH OF YOU , his char even not worth 150$ , i used more then 450-500$ for you , 450-500% in our country Daniel its more then 2000 shekels , for fuking game just to make you happy , i dont give a shit anymore Daniel , its my time to behave like you , if you do everything to rape my char and the items , ill do the same , becuse you both bad persons , and i know you know it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast