Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

OmgThisIsMe scammer

This is a discussion on OmgThisIsMe scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yea , i not the real owner , but if Rital tried to sell for USD to take money for ...
Page: 3

LookAtMySS

Yea , i not the real owner , but if Rital tried to sell for USD to take money for WOW , why he gave me info and not sell himself via WU? every1 can do it , stop BS i scammed money from him while i used more money then both of you together just to let you play , all the chars we played , all the premiums i bought and i dont wanna talk about Gold + 2100 KC every month , Daniel , its allways been like that , if somebody told you anything about me , you believe him even when you know him 1 day and me more then year , like it was in KOSS , if you have something else , you will use him untill you dont need him , and the old players you leave , Daniel your life gonne be so bad , you even dont wanna do Army and run away to Australia , you really think you can do it? they will catch you in days , you cant run away from Army , you even dont believe in God , i dont wanna talk about other holidays and i dont wanna say what you believe ( your other god ) , i doubt if you dont hate your riligion aswell.
    DONT pissed me off Daniel cuz i can bring many things here , i doubt i told you something currect about me , oh yea , only my phone.
    And i told both of you , ill not babashop items in game which going to over soon or latter .

And Rital , first i didnt trade your account for USD , second you said you dont care about USKO , third , i asked you what you want ill give you , answer and dont play around.[/b]
    hmm u stupid or what i just said at the up of this i coudnt sell cause i have no paypal account and i already cant buy premium with my cards how u want me to sell by wu? at least if u want give me somth for genkku account go buy gwen and nightfall acces key and give me via msn end of conversation if u dont do this u just will be scammer

Rital come msn , where do i buy them?
    And you still could sell by WU , when i sold the mage , i didnt gave my card info , just had to pick up the money from post office , so stop bullshit me.
    Now come msn before i go sleep and tell me where do i buy it.

And Daniel , atleast i proud to be jew , atleast i know there is soldiers who die to protect me , atleast i know w/o this army Israel will die easy , atleast i know that , you know that w/o soldiers you will die? you know that you jew and this is what you need to do?

Validating

as i said i know info that is legit but i wont say coz it is personal, anyway i dont wanna go army wanna make a fuss about it?

anyway i dont wanna go army wanna make a fuss about it?[/b]
    I dont care , i know you will be in jail , not me , will see.

rital ... still waiting.

Validating

hahah k

hahah k[/b]
    Stop being stupid , becuse you can ask any Israeli guy about Army , if you dont join Army when you have to , you will go to jail , end of story , you cant escape from army lmao.

Rital now i do something , ill talk with you in msn more like 1-2 hours if you be online pm me , dont BS and call me scammer while you not coming.

trust me i really want to give you access becuse i not bad person , but the true Daniel , i cant trust you :\
    You block me allways for no reassons.

Validating

rital is here
    if someone has citinzenship he can leave to study

roi i didnt say this, but u know that u took items from genkku to someone elses acc just coz i blocked u and even if i did i always unblocked u.

rital is here
    if someone has citinzenship he can leave to study

roi i didnt say this, but u know that u took items from genkku to someone elses acc just coz i blocked u and even if i did i always unblocked u.[/b]
    I hate when somebody block me for no reasson , and i didnt want to losse my money and take risk , so i took items unstill we spoke.

Validating

take item to who wtf i never took items and i never had an intention of doing so.

Daniel stay awake

Validating

ill talk with you in msn latter i busy atm.

Validating

k

LookAtMySS

all is ok now omgthisisme gave me half of money topic closed

thnx for ur support, idk who u r but LookMySS is the real frenchy genkku :P[/b]
    I'm almost sure rital is the little brother of original genkku even if he has been playing his brother's char for a while .

PS : I'm MissLilith from LesDragonsPourpres.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast