Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Once and for all

This is a discussion on Once and for all within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Read all , dont read some lines and then you find something and you will blame me only for it ...
Page: 1

Read all , dont read some lines and then you find something and you will blame me only for it , read ALL!

Some days ago , i bought from Lord 3x shells +8 which i gave priest lvl 74 for it.
    I have prove he gave me the items first and then i gave him the info.
    I have prove i gave him the info and he changed and he been on the account.
    Then , before restart he gave me the shells +8 ( 3 parts ) didnt passed 30 minuts - 1 hour and Ares went down for some reasson ( they went down 2 times i remember , i think all not only Ares ) .
    Well then they went up and guess what? the shells gone , i came here and posted it :

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=197349

Then Lord told me in msn " lol its not dupe , fuck you , fuck your mom , family , etc... " .
    Then he prolly decide to blame me for scammed the priest account back ( actually i did it , but NOT on the first time he told me that ).
    He came to forum and blame me over it ( in this time the priest account wasnt in my control , and no not on Zxenke either ) , while i only telling him to prove it and he ran away , when he see chance to blame me again , he do it.
    I decide to contact OrcJataYu / Saphyr ( both Gms ) and ask them whats going on , i told them my account which had the 5 shells +8 ( 2 mine , 3 he gave me ) now have 2x shells +8 , Saphyr told me to wait around 2 hours to see what happend , OrcJataYu logged and pm me and said knightonlineworld site has some problems with hackers and they trying to fix it asap.
    I said what happend to my shells since i lost only them and my rest items still there ( all seal ) , he said you had dupe items , also your II+7 got wiped aswell , go cheak Inn , i went inn and its really wasnt there.
    Then i told Sapyhr whats really going on ( every1 know k2 will ban you if you sold account ) and i told her i gave account for items ( she know me over 2 years so she know i not cheater and she decide to help me in this case ) and she said she cant give me items its against the TOS , so she told me prove the account info with the digits and ill contact you about it latter , then she came after about 1 hour and she said thanks for proved the account digits and now give me the password to change it , i gave and got it back.

Now LordFag.... if you really think ill let you to keep the account after you gave me 3x shells +8 dupe , you really , really wrong.
    If i paid for something , i want this " something " if i didnt got him , ill do my best to get the item / USD / account that i gave for it , if i got it back its mean i scammer? no , you promised legit items / accounts / money and you lie'd , i wont let you use my account , its fucking lvl 74 i gave it for nothing? no thanks.
    If you think i scammer because i did it , then you must be a dummy and thats all , i did many trades before and i never scammed nobody , if its for USD / account / item , so next time you have to be careful , not other members from me , i legit instead of you , people posting you were duper in past with +10 Fps and some weapon forgot the name +10 , now you said in msn you have many CS+0 , i even dont know why you said it but well , thats make you to looks more and more like duper.

Hopefully you read all , i had to write that much to make this things clear once and for all .
    Sorry for English tho.

Any comment? maybe from you duper aka Lord?

maliluki

You did good,scammer got what he deserved

I didnt wrote all of that for 1 person to comment , i got blames from different members aswell which said " omgthisisme you sounds fishy " now i want you to post after you read well.
    And Psy, i waiting for your comment.

SoulFamily

thought jatayu quitted???

thought jatayu quitted???[/b]
    Not really , also OrcJataYu the GM char could be quitting , but the person himself loggin also on CaliMaestro / Saphyr / HumanHyrokkin / OrcWincer ( If he want he can log on every GM , its dosent matter , GM have access to any other GM char , but he have his password , if he logged the main GM can see what he did there , so if he give items he will be banned and out of gm access , exactly like privte server , even there the main Gms can see what you gave ) .
    When i spoke with him he been on OrcWincer , but i know him since 2 years ago , with Saphyr so i know it was him on OrcWincer , second as i said Gms cant give items back , BUT if i prove the account digits i can have it back , and since i really had this shit dupe items ( speand today 35gb to buy them back , i not going to use +7 , Lord i hope you die , i saved this money for good uniqes , and i fucked up cuz of ya ) i contact Gms to get my account back , and i sure every1 of you will do the same as i did.

Axarus

...[/b]
    I really didnt post this topic to get " ... " maybe ko4life not importent for you like for me , i did hard work to prove people i trustable enough , when some noob coming , give me dupe items and then complain why i took the priest , some members coming and say " omgthisisme you sound fishy " why i dont see them posting now?
    Anyway dont post again such of this comments , i waiting for Psy since he trade scam moderator.

Its not calling scam when you give somebody item / usd / account for another item / usd / account and he actually didnt gave you what you should get from him , only you gave the items / usd / account to him , the dupe shells gone , what i have left from this trade? nothing , i even lost 35gb to buy this shells again , this time from legit char .
    Nobody wont give him to use lvl 74 account after he gave 3x shells +8 , not 1 not 2 , he gave all the 3 duped.
    Now i not gonne be an idiot and let him take account lvl 74 which i could sell for over 200$ , i even contact Gms to see what can i do , some said they cant help becuse they not support account trades , so i contact Saphyr / jatayu.
    And i sure you would do the same , if you paid for example 200$ for account / item , and you didnt got him , will you let him to take your money? or will you try to get the money back? good you will try to get it back , after you got it , will you be scammer? NO , its yours , you didnt got nothing from the seller , so i did the same , if you think its called scam , you must be dumb.

Lord , you not going to say anything? i scammer no? come and say what you have to say , duper.

JustEnglish

now that you proved them wrong they refuse to see... wow is every forum i go to as bias...

Birotx

just wondring as all know u cant Dupe if u really lose it so Dupe is here...
    it explain alot of shiny ppl

just wondring as all know u cant Dupe if u really lose it so Dupe is here...
    it explain alot of shiny ppl [/b]
    When i told him " why the 3x shells +8 that you gave me deleted after the restart ? they was dupe? " he said " fuck your mom , family... lol no " .
    This is really was ugly to hear this those things when i was only wondering why they gone , when i contact Gm , he actually told me the true , and i was right , i lost also II+7 ( bought it also on same day for my warrior ) and its gone aswell , as i said i not scammer if i took the account back , i gave something for something , not something for dupthing ( dupe thing , for you Lord ) .

After he unblocked me or open new msn ( i dont know because i deleted him ) we spoke a bit more till he blocked me again :

20/12/2007 19:27:32 Ro1 S >> GIGA AXE+8 2H lr (no rebirth)--HELL BREAKER+7 (non rebirth) why the 3x shells +8 just gone from my account?
    20/12/2007 19:27:34 Ro1 S >> GIGA AXE+8 2H lr (no rebirth)--HELL BREAKER+7 (non rebirth) ???????
    20/12/2007 19:27:42 S >> GIGA AXE+8 2H lr (no rebirth)--HELL BREAKER+7 (non rebirth) Ro1 fuck you motehr fucker
    20/12/2007 19:28:27 Ro1 S >> GIGA AXE+8 2H lr (no rebirth)--HELL BREAKER+7 (non rebirth) OMFG you stupid or what?!?! just answer my question
    20/12/2007 19:28:45 Ro1 S >> GIGA AXE+8 2H lr (no rebirth)--HELL BREAKER+7 (non rebirth) I guess its true?
    20/12/2007 19:28:48 Ro1 S >> GIGA AXE+8 2H lr (no rebirth)--HELL BREAKER+7 (non rebirth) ??????????????
    20/12/2007 19:29:01 S >> GIGA AXE+8 2H lr (no rebirth)--HELL BREAKER+7 (non rebirth) Ro1 fuck you mother
    20/12/2007 19:29:07 S >> GIGA AXE+8 2H lr (no rebirth)--HELL BREAKER+7 (non rebirth) Ro1 sie mother
    20/12/2007 19:29:32 Ro1 S >> GIGA AXE+8 2H lr (no rebirth)--HELL BREAKER+7 (non rebirth) Why you gave me dupe shells you pieace of shit , i gave you legit account!!!!!
    20/12/2007 19:30:43 Ro1 S >> GIGA AXE+8 2H lr (no rebirth)--HELL BREAKER+7 (non rebirth) And you expect from me to let you keep the lvl 74 account? are you really that dumb?
    20/12/2007 19:31:08 S >> GIGA AXE+8 2H lr (no rebirth)--HELL BREAKER+7 (non rebirth) Ro1 pffzz you spam me acount

Lord if its lie , then prove the history , pieace of shit you cant prove nothing , only can blame , i have the old history which i aleardy posted , hopefully you took new history with your new msn and then you will try to find how to blame me , and you cant ... BECAUSE YOU DUPER NOOB.
    Too bad i deleted the history file since i thought the SS's was enough , but well i got some more.

Shad0w

I dont c lord fabricious anymore here saying scammer duper this that now we got this

I dont c lord fabricious anymore here saying scammer duper this that now we got this [/b]
    I know bro , because he know its the true , i want him to open topic in General and say he sorry , unless and he not gonne do it , i want him be banned , its nothing near what he done to me , i did many trades and this little thing between my next trade can be such a big problem to fix.

TrollKing

any rpvoe that you realy talked with GM? how can we know it realy got wiped? this post doesnt make any sence.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast