Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Once and for all

This is a discussion on Once and for all within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What might have happened was, after he traded you the shells and the II, his char might have got rolled ...
Page: 2

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

What might have happened was, after he traded you the shells and the II, his char might have got rolled back, so that there were 2 of each of the items on the server.

This means that EVEN IF HE DID delete the items, yours would still get deleted. Once u get rolled back and the items duped back, theres no going back. How i know this? cos its happened to me before. i 'duped' an IB because i got a roll back after i traded with someone. i was like shit what i gonna do. In the end it got deleted, and so did the persons who i sold it 2. He was a friend of mine so it was lucky he understood.

Not saying that he DIDNT dupe it, but there is still a possibility he didnt. Also, dupe isnt a problem in KO anymore, ive never had items deleted cos of a dupe wipe or something. Neither has anyone ive talked 2 for a long long time...

So i dont know whats happened here but im saying there is a possibility he isnt telling you something..

any rpvoe that you realy talked with GM? how can we know it realy got wiped? this post doesnt make any sence.[/b]
    How can somebody prove he lost items? you cant be ready to losse item and take SS when you have and when they gone, i can take SS and show i have , then put them in inn and show i dont have them.
    This is why i wait for GMs to show you.
    Second atleast i post history about his answers , what he doin? only blame over and over again w/o any prove , so dont do it untill you have proves , he trying to ruin my nick in ko4life thats all , he think ill let him keep lvl 74 , and ill losse the shells , i not that stupid.
    I have many people here to tell you i did trades with them , does he have? i didnt saw even 1 yet.

What might have happened was, after he traded you the shells and the II, his char might have got rolled back, so that there were 2 of each of the items on the server.

This means that EVEN IF HE DID delete the items, yours would still get deleted. Once u get rolled back and the items duped back, theres no going back. How i know this? cos its happened to me before. i 'duped' an IB because i got a roll back after i traded with someone. i was like shit what i gonna do. In the end it got deleted, and so did the persons who i sold it 2. He was a friend of mine so it was lucky he understood.

Not saying that he DIDNT dupe it, but there is still a possibility he didnt. Also, dupe isnt a problem in KO anymore, ive never had items deleted cos of a dupe wipe or something. Neither has anyone ive talked 2 for a long long time...

So i dont know whats happened here but im saying there is a possibility he isnt telling you something..[/b]
    Look ,i've lost 2 accounts in 10 days by ko4life old owners.
    Second i've lost giga +7 ( i think or it was other weapon , was while ago ) aleardy again by somebody in ko4life , i even started topic about it while ago and more people told me that happend to them aswell.
    Third , atleast i say all what i know , instead of come and flame me w/o any prove i really did it , he come , with his poor English , blame me over , when i say prove it he ran away from the topic.
    He curse my mom in msn when i asked him if its dupe , he told me if ill not give him back the char ill be scammer , since i know its not the true , i gave something i want something back , and in his own topic in cheater section , many people told him he have many CS's aleardy ( in msn he said he have 3-4 dont remember ) , he had in KE +10 Fps and +10 weapon , he did dupes before and even koxp , so he blame me? i legit , not him.

From his own topic :

even tho i dont know omgthisisme, i know from old ko that u were a duper with fps+10 and bardish+10 same with tiger gold and fps+10 and dual claver+10, also u koxped with him and ur friend inca empire, so i trust more omgthisisme instead of u lordfabricious.

pretty much u dont have any proof of the scam so this must be closed[/b]
    Answer to the quote above :

He is dennying of using any koxp in this selling topic of his where i acused him of koxping. http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...l=LordFabricius[/b]
    I know its the true , since i play on Ares 7-10 days after he ( Ares ) just started.
    I have no proves thats right , so i not going to talk about he koxped , i just show you what other people know.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

So, the moral of this story is, dont trade with anyone who doesnt speak proper english, unless they speak the same language as you

So, the moral of this story is, dont trade with anyone who doesnt speak proper english, unless they speak the same language as you[/b]
    As i said before and ill say it again , people blame others just because they saw only 1 line not good in the whole topic , read all and then tell me what you think.

this time im on omgth1sisme's side , i've known lord fabricius from old ko , non trustable peruvian duper, i know some lil stories about him as well.

alright, its my turn now
    Lord_Fabricius and his brother brother TigerGold were wellknow Duppers/Cheaters in KO/KE, and yes they are peruvians sadly
    I dont see anymore to TigerGold, maybe ncs'd but Lord_Fabricous now claims to be clean witthout using any cheat or dupe but seems like it wasnt true..
    You got my support Roi

alright, its my turn now
    Lord_Fabricius and his brother brother TigerGold were wellknow Duppers/Cheaters in KO/KE, and yes they are peruvians sadly
    I dont see anymore to TigerGold, maybe ncs'd but Lord_Fabricous now claims to be clean witthout using any cheat or dupe but seems like it wasnt true..
    You got my support Roi [/b]
    LOL now i know how he have like 6x CS +0 , and how my shells gone , as i said he duped them , like his old brother aka DuperNumberOne

This has all been resolved now. OmgThisIsMe is NOT a scammer. Lord_Fabricius has been banned and status has been set as a scammer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12