Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Only turks using bug? Inability of FearFactor...

This is a discussion on Only turks using bug? Inability of FearFactor... within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i told them that they r abusing a bug and they told me " we talked to phantom and he ...
Page: 1

CLaW

Default Only turks using bug? Inability of FearFactor...

i told them that they r abusing a bug and they told me " we talked to phantom and he told us its not a bug" who is phantom? i know he is not a official gm and i dont care what he says about that
    after u watch video u ll see who s words will be considered as true and what is done in the video is a bug abusing

http://rapidshare.de/files/25588290/Film.wmv.html

Assaf001

LeGrunt, WELL WELL WELL

stop to be dumbass, our warriors got killed all the time we did isiloon, hit for 1500+
    the bug is that he's getting stucked and he hits only posion [that's what hakan_53_tr and loth did]
    mages attacking from distance if u didnt know that or u r blind, the bug when u take it to a place that he cant hit u and then all melee's tanks it [like WE frapped hakan_53_tr and loth doing it, mayB u know why every mage/warrior/rogue/priest from his clan has CS, surprise?! ] dont bullshit so stfu and u r example [bad one] to those who thinks they know what they r talking about.

AND if we knew that what we doing is a bug, we wouldn't do it because we r not cheating or somthing like that, like ur stupid nation and dont say its false because most of KO know that!

lil fukka opened his mouth and he thinks that WE r cheating, well all I got to say u is FU and Asta La Vista BABA! :blink:

liquidkk

want us to upload the fraps that u and ur friend luring on us and killing us?
    not that this will be banable but still fak off idiot

liquidkk

LOL
    nice fraps u and ur friend luring on us its just make u more stupid then u r now

6FuriouS9

we did it the LEGIT WAY, if you have any doubts /pm kotoko and ask him.
    and for the next time, if you are not SURE thats not legit, first of all try to find some prooves that really says thats not legit.
    and im sure you dont want us to say all the lures that u did on us when we tried to kill bosses...so you better find a better thing for calling us cheaters!!!

dorpwn

its not a bug.. u just made urself look like a moron... the isiloon is hitting us poison BUT CAN HIT MELEE ALSO
    our warriors attack with sword dance from far away and not with R but they can still die from melee hit
    isiloon is usally going after the mages that is the reason warriors dont get hit most of the time
    if u would continue the fraps, some warriors die so it clearly SHOW THAT WE CAN ACTUALLY DIE...
    fucking dumbass idiot... ingame u barely spoke english... what happend now u learn english after 6 hours?

Reitsu

OMG
    its the first time that i gonna say it:
    I DONT GIVE A FUK ABOUT WHAT YOU SAING,
    YOU LURED ON US THE SERVENTS AND WE COULDNT DO THE ISILOON
    ITS NOT MY PROBLEM THAT YOU A RETARED AND YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO DO ISILOON.
    DAMN GAYS ITS POSSIBLE TO KILL AN ISILOON ITS NOT THAT HARD...WE NOT BUGGING IT FS ITS NOT MY PROBLEM THAT YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO DO ISILOON AND I DONT GIVE A FUK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AND YOU SAW HOW PPL DIED FROM THE ISILOON.THE ISILOON DID TO MY WARRIOR 2300 IN 1 HIT ... IF IM BUGGING IT SO THE ISILOON CANT ATTACK ME.

Lord0fTheHUMANS

U said we are buggers.You can't decide who are the buggers.We become tank but you don't.U call us cheaters.It's full of ashame just for an item.Did ur phantom bro watch the video?I'm sure he will feel ashamed.Will he taljk to gm for banning you?If you want a fair game,you gotta have 30 days ban.I hope you can get upside.I'm always there.Waiting for you You idiots

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Lord0fTheHUMANS
    U said we are buggers.You can't decide who are the buggers.We become tank but you don't.U call us cheaters.It's full of ashame just for an item.Did ur phantom bro watch the video?I'm sure he will feel ashamed.Will he taljk to gm for banning you?If you want a fair game,you gotta have 30 days ban.I hope you can get upside.I'm always there.Waiting for you You idiots
    LOL!!!! You are talking about other people bugging!? WTF!!!?!??!?!?? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

BattyBat

ROFL LORDOFTHEHUMANS TALKING ABOUT FAIR!!!!!!!!

that is top draw comedy right there.

pls fuck off kk? EVERYONE here hates you.

TunaFishyMe

OMg omg!! This line was the best "It's full of ashame just for an item." Holy crap@!! I read that line like 10 times and I laughed my ass off every single time!! LOL!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Lord0fTheHUMANS

OMG WHAT A GAY ASSHOLE,YOU AND YOUR GAY FRIENDS BUGGING THE ISILOON
    AND ME AND MY FRIENDS DO IT IN THE LEGIT WAY GAY NOOB BABASHOPERRRR!!!!!!!!

Lord0fTheHUMANS

Your little brain belonged bird can't understand what's going on and who are the buggers.We do tank but you don't and you still talk it ain't bug like a fool.We gon make you ban at least we'l try as hard as we can.You gon felle that i betcha.You call us gay but do you wonder how long my dick is?I daon't recommend you to tawste it.You might have to stand in empty bus. :lol:

Lord0fTheHUMANS

From now,i'll prove all the bugs you did and send them to officialsite.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast