Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Only turks using bug? Inability of FearFactor...

This is a discussion on Only turks using bug? Inability of FearFactor... within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; send it to whoever you wantt we didnt do any bug and you did atleast i didnt macro to lvl ...
Page: 2

send it to whoever you wantt we didnt do any bug and you did
    atleast i didnt macro to lvl 70 like a gay and i dont have uniques +3 and shells and raptor +9
    so who from us dont play fair me or you?!!??!?!

Lord0fTheHUMANS

Tell these thing to gm.If i have uniques item more than +1 let the gm take off them or i have raptors lijke you said cuz i don't have item like that.You couldn't kill me coz you are too little for that.2036 attack i have but you can't know how it is.You poors.Your dad's lvl 70.I just laugh at youy wit my awss.If you find the uniques items you talikng about just pm.I'm interested even with+2.Thank you for mnow

TunaFishyMe

you tank it in such a way it doesnt hit you at all. So therefore you are bugging it. All your items/ CS are obtained from bugging isloon lol. moron.

liquidkk

wierd last time that i talked with lordofturks in pm he didnt even know 1 word in english , so pls tell me WHO THE FUCK R U CAUSE UR NOT LORDOFTURK

Phosgene

or like paddy mentioned :
    LordOfHumus

lord,
    how come your whole clan has chitin shields for everyone?

did you get them from lesath?
    oh and btw we have none so stfu

Lord0fTheHUMANS

Where fo you get cs's then?Does your grandma live with gm in bed?I'm his friend and yes he don't know english.I'm about to bomb israel

Phosgene

Originally posted by Lord0fTheHUMANS
    Where fo you get cs's then?Does your grandma live with gm in bed?I'm his friend and yes he don't know english.I'm about to bomb israel *
    omg u just made me shit in my pants...
    go finger urself in the ass u stupid lifeless turkish kid .

Goofy

Hey dickhead, dont u have something more usefull to say than swearing at everyone's family? Its so fucking anoying to read all the post including the persons family! ! !

omg no wonder why everyone hates you.

btw, if the real Lord0fTheGays doesnt speak english, u'd both better piss of this forum coz your english are far from good.

dorpwn

yea sure u tank hit BUT IT DOESNT HIT U
    it is quite weird how u lure it to a certain spot and if bug didnt work u all die in 1 hit (not that u care cuz u all 70 out of macro)
    then u lure it again until it actually works and kill it no problems.. sure u got 2000 attack power we all belive u

liquidkk

2000ap with massive maybe

Originally posted by liquidkk
    2000ap with massive maybe
    ^^
    with my warrior lvl 63 i got with glave +8 2050 ap so you with shells +8 and +9 and with raptor +8 or +9 got only 2036 ap
    LOL WE ALL BELIVE YOU.

Assaf001

Im sure u r Lazfan the noob rogue the loser with his pussy friends, about empty bus : F U , at least Im not stupid arab that all know to say aga aga coins pls and stupid brain that actually ur stupid friends getting killed at israel [damn I like when I hear that, do what u making feel good [jeweish ppl got the smartest brain :rollseyes: and if we talking about arabs that going with some shithead on there head].

now u stupid macroer bugger why u shouldn't shut up? all CZ glad that u and ur friends got banned, u guys just getting the game shity then each turk I've met. [we got turk clannie, damn nice guy if all turkey was like him, I wasn't used the word "turk", lord dont be mad :wub: ]
    anyway about LeGrunt, should we frap next boss that u luring on us? hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm anyway didnt see him replying only the 1st message, look like the the thing about the lurring is really exciting for him :unsure: all I can say is FU LeGrunt and FU loth and hakan_53_tr.

have a shity day and u welcome to kiss my black ass with a couple of hair on it B)

PS: Im not talking about all the turks, some of you are really nice, but some of you are so fukkers, if u guys just could see them, Im sure u would like to kick them in the face and scream his legs off !

Originally posted by Lord0fTheHUMANS
    I'm about to bomb israel *
    Dun say thıs or ım ban to you okıe men

Ignorant people piss me off.... :angry:

Banned Senior Member

Some1 here likes Israel :wub:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast