OnlyWatchDontTouch is a scammer

This is a discussion on OnlyWatchDontTouch is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i was trading him my lvl 62 warrior for his lvl 63 priest and, i gave him my info with ...
Page: 1

Gen3siS

Default OnlyWatchDontTouch is a scammer

i was trading him my lvl 62 warrior for his lvl 63 priest and, i gave him my info with secret question..then he gave me his and the secert question was wrong, next thing i kno he changed me password and the password for the account i was suppost to be recieving.

his priest name = XxSensesFailedxX

the character that was hacked = Bubbles
    (which is my account)

iKilledLincoln

i can vouch for Gen3sis...I've known him for a looooong time and he has been an honest and caring player from the beginning. Bubbles was my character and we had no problems trading, as usual, simply because he is an honest and truthful player. If he says this guy scammed him, he scammed him. And those of you who know me and have dealt with me know that I am the same way, so trust BOTH OF US on this one that OnlyWatchDontTouch is a scammer...do not trust him

Vlein

shoulda traded with me greed FTL!

Father_Skeige

Default Re: OnlyWatchDontTouch is a scammer

Originally posted by Gen3siS
    i was trading him my lvl 62 warrior for his lvl 63 priest and, i gave him my info with secret question..then he gave me his and the secert question was wrong, *next thing i kno he changed me password and the password for the account i was suppost to be recieving.

his priest name = XxSensesFailedxX

the character that was hacked = *Bubbles
    (which is my account)
    was it u that wanted to buy my raptor ?

Banned Senior Member

special for u

OnlyWatchDontTouch = NeedForSpeed

cachorro

OnlyWatchDontTouch = NeedForSpeed

HIJO DE PUTXXXXaaaaaa.....!!!!

i see this guy all the time.. next time i see him.. i will ask him whats up man!!!...HIJO DE PUTxxxxxxxxxAAAAAAaaa!

tyrael

U shouldnt trust some1 who u didnt know...