Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Cheating or Not cheating?

This is a discussion on Cheating or Not cheating? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello all, this is for all KO players, GM's and Admins, I do not like accussing players for cheating for ...
Page: 1

Spl1nt3R

Thumbs down

Hello all, this is for all KO players, GM's and Admins, I do not like accussing players for cheating for no reason but here is a screenshot for all of you to take a look. Im asking for all your opinions by looking at the damage's in the damage bar llPhineusll did on my warrior weather is using koxp, pedal or some other kind of fast attacking TBL.... Just want you guys to answer with a simple respons if you think is a cheat by NO if yes what kind of cheat do you think? I have been playing KO for about 6 and half years now and i've gone against some of the oldest players in dies in cz and i can tell when someone is playing legit or cheating, and llPhineusll no hard feelings, i've got nothing against you but i just want to see what other players think since you said to me on pm in the game that you are legit player. Because some players that say they legit and play legit are cheaters.

I can't tell if it is cheating, but it does look suspicious... Also it looks like you are Np transfering :P

rasta

duh, what should this screenshot proove?

i see some high damages, but...

Spl1nt3R

how is it possible for a warrior to hit twice damage of skill fast, fast without any R damage in between ? Only time i get hit like this was when someone either hit me with koxp or was pedaling.

it looks to me like diez is dead rofl

rasta

yea that looks fishy, but fraps would help more.

Yes looks like cheat.. but ofc we cant tell since we didnt see what happened..

but looks like hi double hitted..

what char is he ?

Spl1nt3R

yea that looks fishy, but fraps would help more.[/b]
    Yeah but i did not have the fraps up ontime... :S

Yes looks like cheat.. but ofc we cant tell since we didnt see what happened..

but looks like hi double hitted..

what char is he ?[/b]
    Warrior, there is always R damage in between even when the best warrior combo's.

Banned

bad ss , i just see damage remember none of us where there when it happened but you

Spl1nt3R

bad ss , i just see damage remember none of us where there when it happened but you[/b]
    click on the picture and from the damage's what you think would you say if you was in my position from the damages.

Banned

i assume that this archer is 70+ (coz of the dmg)

its not like with k0xper hit that do 2 hits in same time (r+skill)

and u should do Z so we can see where he is.. so we could see the range..

any way i don't think that he cheat

Spl1nt3R

i assume that this archer is 70+ (coz of the dmg)

its not like with k0xper hit that do 2 hits in same time (r+skill)

and u should do Z so we can see where he is.. so we could see the range..

any way i don't think that he cheat[/b]
    This is not an archer read above i said it was WARRIOR

please tell me 2 things GTP...i am also wondering can you post up the ss before and after that VERY particular ss? because it is one thing to have kxp (or w/e tbl, you would be refering to) clicked on ( or however it works) for such a shor span of time...and then NOT have it for the ret of pk? or rest of the time/....in otherwords, I have seen koxp,...in archer and warrior, and mage, AND sadly enough, priests (the wort lemme tell ya!) but...the fact of the matter. They have had it on for continual periouds of time...and for you to have ss of only that does not tell much and support enough proof to begin to accuse me of kxping or tbl editing. I dont even understadn how TBL editing works, let alone how to use it, and have NEVER done so...and above that, kxping....the most ridiculous accusation in all of KO from anyone toward me...

I can understand where this is all coming from....but like i talked to you in msn, and more importantly like I gave you instances in msn of the most unexplainable things which have happened to ME as result of KO and their retarded bugs, this is more than likely a result of that...

and for those of you wondering....or caring (CHEAT OR NOT?) its for yourself to decide. But if you dont know me than thre really is no room to speak because knowing me is enough to know how fals an accusation this is leading to, and that aside....I have seen people manipulate screen shots (and they are very good at it) on the basis of trying to give a bad name to people they do not like r have grudge against.... ( and NOTHING against you GTP, like you so said to myself) but this is not to say that you edited the ss or what not,....but i know couple people capable of such things...

on the other note to this....can someone tell me if this has ever happened to them...and whether they have got screen shot to it, becuase this happened to me when i was lvl 80 (currently lvl 81 now) where you were killed by orc (on the kill list) and as a result of looking at that...tapped the ok button,...then later found out you were instead xped?!!!!! ...that would probably be one of the most gayest thinggs that ever happened to me in ko ( but nothing explained it..and i attributed that to anotheone of ko bugs...so AQ ko!)

also...ever been killed in cz by a single person? (orc in thhis case, since i am human) and saw that on the kill list you were killed 2 times by the same person, same location...and upon further inspection saw that you lost double NP and double coins??? and this was not during the timem when ko had that cz bugg where it should double kills (but not double loss of np and coins)
    ......... by all means...if you can explain to me any of these instances I would love to know becuase I have yet to understand them myself/.....

because of these instances....does that make me a bugg abuser? kxper? tbl editer? you tell me.

Spl1nt3R

please tell me 2 things GTP...i am also wondering can you post up the ss before and after that VERY particular ss? because it is one thing to have kxp (or w/e tbl, you would be refering to) clicked on ( or however it works) for such a shor span of time...and then NOT have it for the ret of pk? or rest of the time/....in otherwords, I have seen koxp,...in archer and warrior, and mage, AND sadly enough, priests (the wort lemme tell ya!) but...the fact of the matter. They have had it on for continual periouds of time...and for you to have ss of only that does not tell much and support enough proof to begin to accuse me of kxping or tbl editing. I dont even understadn how TBL editing works, let alone how to use it, and have NEVER done so...and above that, kxping....the most ridiculous accusation in all of KO from anyone toward me...

I can understand where this is all coming from....but like i talked to you in msn, and more importantly like I gave you instances in msn of the most unexplainable things which have happened to ME as result of KO and their retarded bugs, this is more than likely a result of that...
    and for those of you wondering....or caring (CHEAT OR NOT?) its for yourself to decide. But if you dont know me than thre really is no room to speak because knowing me is enough to know how fals an accusation this is leading to, and that aside....I have seen people manipulate screen shots (and they are very good at it) on the basis of trying to give a bad name to people they do not like r have grudge against.... ( and NOTHING against you GTP, like you so said to myself) but this is not to say that you edited the ss or what not,....but i know couple people capable of such things...

on the other note to this....can someone tell me if this has ever happened to them...and whether they have got screen shot to it, becuase this happened to me when i was lvl 80 (currently lvl 81 now) where you were killed by orc (on the kill list) and as a result of looking at that...tapped the ok button,...then later found out you were instead xped?!!!!! ...that would probably be one of the most gayest thinggs that ever happened to me in ko ( but nothing explained it..and i attributed that to anotheone of ko bugs...so AQ ko!)

also...ever been killed in cz by a single person? (orc in thhis case, since i am human) and saw that on the kill list you were killed 2 times by the same person, same location...and upon further inspection saw that you lost double NP and double coins??? and this was not during the timem when ko had that cz bugg where it should double kills (but not double loss of np and coins)
    ......... by all means...if you can explain to me any of these instances I would love to know becuase I have yet to understand them myself/.....

because of these instances....does that make me a bugg abuser? kxper? tbl editer? you tell me.[/b]
    Before and After ss ? LOL so you saying i photohoped this picture just to accuse you for cheating and to give you bad name like i have nothing else better to do with my life.. Nice try for cover up, but like i said i have nothing against you, and i wish i knew something about photoshoping pictures i woulda been a millionair by now selling photoshop picture on the internet but anyways, in cz i get hit by other humans warriors that are build with full +9 shells and +9 weapons none of them hit like this but when you hit all these damages fast, fast without any R damage in between doesnt that look fishy ?

lil_mageskillz

that just looks like you were running away and he was hitting you and just didnt use R because thats what most people do since they find it difficult to hit the R. happens so many times.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast