Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

OP geared Warrior on Pathos cheating

This is a discussion on OP geared Warrior on Pathos cheating within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by FuriousKo there is some proof he is com thanks alot i hope mods do something if possible... ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    there is some proof he is com
    thanks alot i hope mods do something if possible... 100% GMs supported and its funny how he said he had enough of this game.. LMFAO bitch u werent playing. it was all the hack that were doing everything. master of all noobs.. and whoever try to buy his iteams or account gonna be King of all noobs.

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    i dont follow you everywhere. you just happen to be there, saying something stupid as usual.

once again, the world doesnt revolve around you or your clan
    Maybe the world doesn't revolve around me and my clan. but you does.
    99% of the topic you replied in you just tried to make badfamily/me as subject, so dont come and tell me that crap.
    You are retard and annoying person and there is nothing that can change it except banning you in this forums.
    You'll always try trolling other people and making flame wars, from now on i'll just start ignoring you. You can keep trying to reply in every topic that I reply and try to make me / my clan as subject. GL With it but I wont answer to you again, thats not funny anymore you acting like 10yo lol, I can really see how you jealous in my clan/me, you always , but always trying to make my clan/me to look "bad" and I guess you doing it to other people aswell, but sorry I am not really replying in every topic like you does so I got no idea, thats explaining why you hadn't any friends in c-west when you played here. You just played with 2-3 people and the rest of the orc side didn't want reall to talk with you. lol..
    Anyways gl with keep trying to open a fight with me, I wont continue answering to you.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    there is some proof he is com
    Maybe he sold it already?im pretty sure that anyone with a wiri 10 and almost everything +3 will try to use hacks like that lol..
    or maybe he got hacked lol..nowdays with the "great" security that mgame has everyone's characters are "safe" so... nothing to be worried from

Founder of LigmaBawz. Senior Member Boshar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    99% of the topic you replied in you just tried to make badfamily/me as subject, so dont come and tell me that crap.
    You are retard and annoying person and there is nothing that can change it except banning you in this forums.
    You'll always try trolling other people and making flame wars, from now on i'll just start ignoring you. You can keep trying to reply in every topic that I reply and try to make me / my clan as subject. GL With it but I wont answer to you again, thats not funny anymore you acting like 10yo lol, I can really see how you jealous in my clan/me, you always , but always trying to make my clan/me to look "bad" and I guess you doing it to other people aswell, but sorry I am not really replying in every topic like you does so I got no idea, thats explaining why you hadn't any friends in c-west when you played here. You just played with 2-3 people and the rest of the orc side didn't want reall to talk with you. lol..
    Anyways gl with keep trying to open a fight with me, I wont continue answering to you.

Maybe he sold it already?im pretty sure that anyone with a wiri 10 and almost everything +3 will try to use hacks like that lol..
    or maybe he got hacked lol..nowdays with the "great" security that mgame has everyone's characters are "safe" so... nothing to be worried from
    I am pretty sure it's the same person since the video it's self is only 3 months old and the character is still in the same clan, need i go on?

This user was looking for sharers not too long ago Lvl 83 warrior Pathos

Most users in pathos do not recognize Marte as a cheater so it must not have been a long time since he last used a third party tool.

Com4700's ko4life account has been created in early 2008, and there's records of him trying to purchase a level 83 in 2011.

And if you actually attempt to login to pathos, and ask anyone about Marte if it had previous owners which i doubt then it's the current owner.

If the person got hacked i believe even a fool would attempt to report at the Official forum or send a CS ticket and retrieve the account back.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    dont worry, ive always pointed out the obvious in your posts. although its not really necessary for me to do it because im sure everyone can draw their own conclusions about you, little guy.

but boy was it fun!

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    What if he's Zaltais?
    If he's not then this guy was original owner and has nothing to do with it.

Looking to share
    that Zaltais guy scammed a friend of mine in sexyko aswell , i'll take him down aswell as soon as i take some proffs about that matter.

@Marte(Com4700) , proven CHEATERS are not welcome in Gamers4Life, Banned.

Real Marte(from Romania) was a legend(maybe only for me ;p), well i dont know this new owner...he really uses some hacks ? sucks...

that warrior is gunna lose thousands of $ worth of items because he wanted to use cheats :P

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cat^ View Post
    Real Marte(from Romania) was a legend(maybe only for me ;p), well i dont know this new owner...he really uses some hacks ? sucks...
    +1

And no its other owner.
    Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    that Zaltais guy scammed a friend of mine in sexyko aswell , i'll take him down aswell as soon as i take some proffs about that matter.

@Marte(Com4700) , proven CHEATERS are not welcome in Gamers4Life, Banned.
    No way... Zaltais (the reall Marte) is legit. I played with him for long time in Pathos back in the days and could transfer items and stuff with him w/o any worries

Banned

I am not losing anything except an account on this forum. I can tell you that i wasn't the one doing the cheating on that account, i would never risk losing all the time and money i put into it, but that isn't going to change anything and quite frankly i don't really care if it does. It was a fun forum, Well good luck to all, im outtie, peace.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by com4800 View Post
    I am not losing anything except an account on this forum. I can tell you that i wasn't the one doing the cheating on that account, i would never risk losing all the time and money i put into it, but that isn't going to change anything and quite frankly i don't really care if it does. It was a fun forum, Well good luck to all, im outtie, peace.
    Cool story brah.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoPath View Post
    Cool story brah.
    Lmfao don't tell me you are still butt hurt about me not sharing the acc with you. It's funny how you didn't mind sharing it with me even though u knew the acc was involved in hacking and then after i changed pass this topic randomly comes up on the forum. You are pathetic, ohh well i will miss bashing all these trolls

Banned Regular Member

Lmfao don't tell me you are still butt hurt about me not sharing the acc with you. It's funny how you didn't mind sharing it with me even though u knew the acc was involved in hacking and then after i changed pass this topic randomly comes up on the forum. You are pathetic, ohh well i will miss bashing all these trolls
    i found out about this topic when i stopped playing with u , but , i dont have to explain myself to cheaters.

Banned

i found out about this topic when i stopped playing with u , but , i dont have to explain myself to cheaters.
    Lmfao who are you trying to bullshit dude

[IMG][/IMG]

This convo on 24th, the post was made on the 25th. You knew about it and didn't care until i changed pass. Thereafter your butt felt very hurt, and then this thread opens. Hmm I am not sherlock holmes, but it doesn't take a genius to figure it out.

Banned Regular Member

Lmfao who are you trying to bullshit dude

[IMG][/IMG]

This convo on 24th, the post was made on the 25th. You knew about it and didn't care until i changed pass. Thereafter your butt felt very hurt, and then this thread opens. Hmm I am not sherlock holmes, but it doesn't take a genius to figure it out.
    it doesn't matter what i say or what i think , because it doesn't change the fact that you are a koxper bro ...

Banned

it doesn't matter what i say or what i think , because it doesn't change the fact that you a koxper bro ...
    You were aware that marte once used k0xp but didn't mind playing anyway. Yes, someone did in fact use cheats on my account and that is longer the case, ask anyone in game when was the last time Marte was cheating. That video is old. If i was banned for once sharing an account with a k0xper you should be banned as well then

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    08-01-2012, 12:47 PM