Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

OP geared Warrior on Pathos cheating

This is a discussion on OP geared Warrior on Pathos cheating within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by com4800 You were aware that marte once used k0xp but didn't mind playing anyway. Yes, someone did ...
Page: 3

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by com4800 View Post
    You were aware that marte once used k0xp but didn't mind playing anyway. Yes, someone did in fact use cheats on my account and that is longer the case, ask anyone in game when was the last time Marte was cheating. That video is old. If i was banned for once sharing an account with a k0xper you should be banned as well then
    haha , so now u're pointing that i should be banned to ? lol stop saying bullshit plx!
    and btw , if i should be banned , then you should be banned for ur injectid items too .

Banned Senior Member

You were aware that marte once used k0xp but didn't mind playing anyway. Yes, someone did in fact use cheats on my account and that is longer the case, ask anyone in game when was the last time Marte was cheating. That video is old. If i was banned for once sharing an account with a k0xper you should be banned as well then
    +1 , That guy needs to get banned 4real .

get banned kid

Owner of Tempelritter. Senior Member Boshar's Avatar

Pardon? The video isn't old, just 3 months old.. Now don't tell me you haven't had the account for 3 months because that is just.. Plain ignorant of you.

No he shouldn't be banned for playing on an account that another player used cheats on as he didn't, he isn't the owner of the account.

Now i recall you mentioning "quite frankly i don't really care if it does. It was a fun forum, Well good luck to all, im outtie, peace." because it sounds to me like you're the one whose butt hurt.

Well if we should follow your regulations, then you should be banned for injected items, using third party tools, sharing your account, sharing your account with a cheater, lying about it and flaming all over the forums.

Good day to you.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Boshar View Post
    Pardon? The video isn't old, just 3 months old.. Now don't tell me you haven't had the account for 3 months because that is just.. Plain ignorant of you.

No he shouldn't be banned for playing on an account that another player used cheats on as he didn't, he isn't the owner of the account.

Now i recall you mentioning "quite frankly i don't really care if it does. It was a fun forum, Well good luck to all, im outtie, peace." because it sounds to me like you're the one whose butt hurt.

Well if we should follow your regulations, then you should be banned for injected items, using third party tools, sharing your account, sharing your account with a cheater, lying about it and flaming all over the forums.

Good day to you.
    Haha you seem to be intimidated. Can someone trace the ip's of Boshar and PsychoPath i am pretty sure its the same person. Lolol grab your nuts kid, i doubt you will be banned. It seems admins like b1tches like you.

Quote Originally Posted by com4900 View Post
    Haha you seem to be intimidated. Can someone trace the ip's of Boshar and PsychoPath i am pretty sure its the same person. Lolol grab your nuts kid, i doubt you will be banned. It seems admins like b1tches like you.
    they dont even write similarly... lol

you seem to be bothering maybe a bit too much about this forum that you don't really care about, hmm? how many more accounts?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    they dont even write similarly... lol

you seem to be bothering maybe a bit too much about this forum that you don't really care about, hmm? how many more accounts?
    I dont care that i got banned, but i do love bashing noobs on forums lol. Anyways here is a pic of my 5k ap warrior enjoy aahahah[IMG][/IMG]

Banned Regular Member

lol srsly cry me a river , just one question , will it matter if i was Boshar or Boshar was me ? stop making an account each second its taking space in forum's database.

I dont care that i got banned, but i do love bashing noobs on forums lol. Anyways here is a pic of my 5k ap warrior enjoy aahahah[IMG][/IMG]
    yeah, ok. have fun with it i guess. see you!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    yeah, ok. have fun with it i guess. see you!
    Thanks, you too

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Enjoy it while you can, I'm going to report your character on the KOWorld forums, just to see you cry when you get banned .... how ever long it takes. Idk why but I don't think the admins there like bitches like you!

O_o Senior Member

5k and yet you need to use koxp... Go away pls ^^

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Thanks, you too

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    08-01-2012, 12:47 PM