Orc killing you in Abyss as u attacking mobs, so u get exp'd

This is a discussion on Orc killing you in Abyss as u attacking mobs, so u get exp'd within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Not sure where to post this. For last 30mins i been running around hell dungeons trying to lvl up the ...
Page: 1

sub

Default Orc killing you in Abyss as u attacking mobs, so u get exp'd

Not sure where to post this.

For last 30mins i been running around hell dungeons trying to lvl up the exp i lost when kylie4n (Orc BP) lured pack of hobgoblins onto me, lost 4m exp.

Wherever i go she comes and chases me down and kills me, laughs and runs off to find me again when i go town. I been exp'd twice now by her, and died about 6-7 times, on both characters. Don't have screenshots, as on laptop and no keypad and got no graphics program to paste print screen.

I cannot finish off my hobgoblin quest until she leaves. She or he only orc that bothers me when i killing mobs. Apart from others on lvl 1-3 in abyss dungeons.

They should make abyss neutral like in morodan, so orcs and humans can't kill each other.

I know luring mobs on ppl is reportable offence. Where do u report these ppl ?

kylie4n luring mobs, killing repeatably in hell dungeons.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Luring on the opisit nation is not an offense, getting someone xp is they are from the opisit nation is not an offense ( damb AHM would have quit years ago :P ) .

My advise if it's a stupid bp luring on you just use acid pots and break her armour she will prolly get xp'd by her lure if you time it right. If you know someone that a good level ask them if they can go down there and give her a kicking.

At the end of the day it's a PvP area and any tactic to kill you is perfectly fine.

p3n15

Default Re: Orc killing you in Abyss as u attacking mobs, so u get e

Originally posted by sub
    Not sure where to post this.

For last 30mins i been running around hell dungeons trying to lvl up the exp i lost when kylie4n (Orc BP) lured pack of hobgoblins onto me, lost 4m exp.

Wherever i go she comes and chases me down and kills me, laughs and runs off to find me again when i go town. I been exp'd twice now by her, and died about 6-7 times, on both characters. Don't have screenshots, as on laptop and no keypad and got no graphics program to paste print screen.

I cannot finish off my hobgoblin quest until she leaves. *She or he only orc that bothers me when i killing mobs. Apart from others on lvl 1-3 in abyss dungeons.

They should make abyss neutral like in morodan, so orcs and humans can't kill each other.

I know luring mobs on ppl is reportable offence. Where do u report these ppl ?

kylie4n luring mobs, killing repeatably in hell dungeons.
    owned

if u dont want to get xped, then leave.
    I dont understand why u would stick around to get xped 6-7 times :huh: