osse/viktor brute/dressedinwhite

This is a discussion on osse/viktor brute/dressedinwhite within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; </span> also i hav ingame ppl that can varafi this how ever its spelled :P...
Page: 1

jesse1234

</span>
    also i hav ingame ppl that can varafi this how ever its spelled :P

osse owes me 50$ for about a month now... whenever i contact him he ignores me and msn&#39;s me when im sleeping. still waiting for the rest of my money osse...

TopCat

osse owes me 50$ for about a month now... whenever i contact him he ignores me and msn&#39;s me when im sleeping. still waiting for the rest of my money osse...[/b]
    ./kick ban XD

jesse1234

bump

Banned

Yeah, aparently Brute got hacked the day after you lent him your hb+7, and he lost his iron set+ds+7 + ur hb+7, now he has to pay back to 0sse (w/e his name is i dont remember). 2 people played Brute btw.

Ezquerra

bann him <_<

jesse1234

Yeah, aparently Brute got hacked the day after you lent him your hb+7, and he lost his iron set+ds+7 + ur hb+7, now he has to pay back to 0sse (w/e his name is i dont remember). 2 people played Brute btw.[/b]

ok buh he should pay me back b4 he gets his items back yes or no? btw his new ign is dressedinwhite

Banned

ok buh he should pay me back b4 he gets his items back yes or no? btw his new ign is dressedinwhite[/b]
    I know that, he ncs after he got hacked, also heard he got his items back, but not exactly items, he told me he had like 50gbs+ or something like that, but then i went orc h34r:
    Yeah, you should ask for your money back

jesse1234

if any 1 knows OSSES ign plz post server girakon!